This Is All About Leo

Davy

My hard thick wet cock was slipping in and out of his hole like a soft velvet glove over my shaft. It gripped my cock with strong muscled cheeks but opened happily to take the full length and girth massaging my rod covered with special lube and toxic cum. I watched as muscle boy leo arched his back up then curved it down, his face pressed against the bed In high hog heaven groaning in rhythmic gasps as his back and hips moved repeating his catch phrase of the night. “fuckme, fuckme, fuckme” I ran my hands over his wet sweaty smooth ass spread wide but tight for my cock watching it flex as I ran my greasy hands up the small of his back and I followed the curves of his hard muscles up the stud’s back leaning over him, and I began massaging his shoulders right as I began laying my pipe deep inside grinding my balls over his ass forcing him to put his chin to the bed looking forward mouth wide in a silent breathy moan, “ oooooooooofuck”

This was heaven. I pulled out and flipped him over running my hands all over his hard body, muscle that had been built from years of training and dedication and I decided all his years of building his slim small frame to this muscled V-shaped ripped stud was in preparation for this moment. For this night. He built himself up to look this amazing so when I broke him, he’d be that much more beautiful broken and lost on my dick moaning for me. He gripped his legs behind his knees pulling them back. Leo’s eyes were glazed but hungry still high and horny and hard. My dick pressed against his hole and as I began to sink in his head fell back rested on the headboard and I dove on his neck licking biting and sucking down to his traps and flicking his nipples all the while slipping myself and in and out of him. I could feel his pulse wrapped around my dick. His breathing was making his ass walls shake as he inhaled quivering and I sunk myself backinto him again and again lost with his hands on my back.

As the fuck fest continued though, my high was dropping and I knew what I wanted more than anything now was to push this muscle boy’s limits even further. Filling him up with my toxic juice was just the beginning. I licked his thick neck and lips as I pulled out of him. He made a low sound which  part whine part growl as I climbed off the bed. His hands reached for his hole feeling it stretched and wet and raw. Cum began to drip out as the lil cum dump had probably never figured out how to hold it in without a cock pushing it back into him.

Leaning over him from the bedside I kissed him deep and he made the whining growl again, “fuck me”  he said.

“You want more cock baby?”

His eyes shut as if the word cock pushed him into a fuck dream, and he nodded hard.

“I’m gonna get you some nice big cock, “ As I reached between his legs palming his blinking cum hole.  Making him touch himself and shudder, “ and we’re gonna fuck you up really good baby fill you up with cum.”

He whined and shook his ass over  on my hand nodding.  I went to the closet and pulled out a small orange buttplug. Reaching between his legs again I shoved it at his hole which stretched going over the thicked part till the stopper parked over his hole holding the remaining jizz in him, and he wiggled and moaned feeling the stopper against his ass with his hands in amazement squeezing the  plug. I could only hope his strong glutes didn’t completely destroy the thing.

I got my phone, dialed a number and hung my dick near leo’s face which he immediately took into his mouth moaning thankful.  Jamal answered.

“Where you at boss”

“Busy, how are things”

“Full swing here  good turn out” which I could already tell from the background noise.

“Are Tall and Sam there?”

“Yeah there around,”

I couldn’t help but smile looking at Leo suckling on my cock and my mind racing. I gave Jamal instructions to pass to Tall and Sam and hung up. I moved Leo’s head to the side of the bed so it hung off, and started feeding him my cock and rubbing it all over his face while running my hands over his body greased with sweat some lube and evidence of fucking.

Tall and Sam were good friends of mine. Two married guys who found they liked to get high and fuck around.  Tall was, well he was 6’5 and a ginger in his mid 30s.  He was a swat officer and was nicely thick all around not nearly as ripped as me or leo but very muscular, and if that wasn’t hot enough, he swung a thick 9.5 inch dick that made him a sex god.

Sam was Latino, shorter at 5’6 was a lot more wolf-like than myself or Tall, but his 8.5 was as thick as me and what he lacked in muscles and tone he made up with sheer force, masculine attitude and beast like bed manner.  He was a construction worker 4 kids, 3 of whom were with different families and when he and Tall met each other 3 years ago  at one of my parties, they put one boy in a hospital with a serious ass tearing.

I suddenly heard gurgling and pushing back, which is when I realized I was choking leo, and I quickly pulled off and he heaved water spit all over himself before collapsing  completely red n blue trying to breath.  I gave him a few minutes to catch his breath while I unlocked the door and left a note on the handle with Tall and Sam’s name which said its open come in.

When I got back, Leo had pushed out the butt plug and was obviously just about to start a small freak out. He looked at me and tried to say something but I quickly  mounted him  face first pushing my tongue down his throat and forcing my cock into his hole fucking him to keep him quiet. Well quiet in some senses anyway.  He seemed resigned to let me work on him a little more enjoying the anal pleasure. I fucked him slowly letting his hole get use to opening again. I licked his hard nipples and slowly deep dicked him again and again till after what seemed like an eternity I heard two laughing voices and  in the mirror saw Tall and Sam walk through the bed room door.

They fell silent when they walked in. They like I had before were taking in the view of Leo for the first time and when they finally found their voices they only said in unison, “Fuck…”

As they began to disrobe Leo’s eyes were wide, he was nervous still high and unsure of everything.  But before he could voice any concerns, there was Tall kneeling over him with his giant fuck stick.

Leo looked at me, then at the fuck stick then at Tall, and Tall just smiled one of his country man southern comfort smiles. “Come on son. “ Leo smiled and took Tall into his mouth. I turned around and saw Sam holding a little bag of goodies from the party. I leaned over  Leo as he sucked Tall and whispered in his ear, I’ll be right back, Tall will take good care of you.

I pulled out and Leo was breathing hard as Tall climbed between his legs.

“Goddamn boy.” Was all I heard Tall say before I heard Leo scream.

I turned back from taking the baggie from Sam to watch Tall push hard balls deep into Leo. He pulled out and then dived back in again making Leo scream a second time.  And so the fun began. I grabbed the baggie and walked to the restroom humming to the beat of Leo screaming.

“AHHH…AHHHHH…AHHHHH. ..AHHHH…AHHHH..AHHHH” It was steady and constant in time with the sounds of balls slapping ass.

When I walked back in, Tall was on his knees lifting leo’s muscular legs by the hips on to hip letting him twist to try and run only to pull him back down on his massively big cock. I took out a bottle of poppers and got right behind Leo tilting his head up. Tall took a moment to stop the movement as the bottle was put right under Leo’s nostril.

“Breath” I whispered while pushing the bottle up on him.  He sniffed deeply. Then a second time in threw the other nostril.

“ohhhhhhhhhhh” He breathed out after a moment.  I looked at Tall and we both smiled. He placed Leo’s ankles on his shoulders leaned over him and began his real fucking.

Music to me ears:

“OH GOD OH GOAWD OFUCKGODMEFUCK.”

“Fuck Yea”

“OHGOAWD”

“FUCKING LOVE THAT PUSSY”

“FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKK”

“YYYYYYYYEEAAAAHHH!!”

Sam walked over to me stroking his thick cock. “Damn…where the fuck did u find this guy”

I just smiled and shrugged and pulled on his dick. He walked up to Tall and tapped him on the shoulder making Tall pause and look over already starting to break a sweat.

“Sorry” He smiled “ I got a little excited”

Leo was opening the bottle of poppers and taking a big hit while Sam was already tapping his ass asking him to flip on his stomach.  I winked at Sam as he took a fresh mix of lube Id made from what he brought from the party. He applied it to three of his thick digits and shoved them hard into Leo’s butt.  Leo cried out from the assault and quickly took more poppers hard and deep.

“That’s right boy” Sam  edged while he added more laced lube into Leo’s butthole. “You take big fucking hits of those poppers, if you know what’s good for you. “

Both Tall and I sat back, we loved to watch same work.

Leo was laying on his stomach as Sam started to shove his thick dick into him. Leo moaned/screamed as the girth pressed his ass open again.

“YYYYYYEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Sam exclaimed as he finally hit balls deep, and then began to really fuck. Beastly fuck. He slammed his cock into Leo hard. The bed was moving forward and back with each thrust. He grabbed Leo’s hair and pulled hit back forcing his back to arch and fucked into him, and he was relentless. When Leo tried to get up and move from the on slaught, as all the boys eventually try to do when Sam really get’s going, Sam just grabbed the sides of Leo’s hips and started fucking him like a dog  smashing him again and again hard and ass slapping roughly sweaty greasy till finally Leo started coughing/screaming and then,

“I’M CUMMMINNNGGGGGG!” Leo sprayed the sheets and himself with cum.

Sam pulled out as Leo fell over to his side. Cum literally fucked out of him, heaving and gasping for air. He looked beautiful. I climbed back on him and continued fucking him. Then Tall. Then Sam. Then Me. We fucked and fucked and fucked, and then, Leo’s hole was so open we were ready to take it to the next level.

Leo was riding on top Tall reverse cowgirl style when I climbed between his legs, and positioned my cock right up against his hole already filled with tall. It was so lubed up with cum and etcetera, but even then as I tried to push nothing happened.

Leo was looking at me for the first time in two hours, and I put his nipple in my mouth and felt his hole slowly start to give way. He was screaming. I felt Talls cock being squeezed against my invading cock to saddle up right next to his. We all three started yelling too until finally it opened and I ripped through his hole and Tall and I began fucking like a piston into Leo.Then Tall and Sam doublt fucked him. So it went on till Sam and I double fucked him.

After that Leo’s hole was  so open and raw I’m pretty sure I could have fit my whole arm inside him. Not gonna lie that I didn’t want to try but I was so beat.  Sam left first having cum twice and once at the party. Tall stuck around and after a while it was like he was making love to Leo until finally his dick went limp, possibly because Leo had passed out and it wasn’t fun for him anymore, and he left. I looked on at leo and simply rolled a joint and smoked, till I finally passed out in my arm chair. Every hour or so, I’d open my eyes and see Leo still laying there so broken, sticky and wet, and I’d just smile and drift back off to sleep. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 18

Woof. Love this story, and since I've always wanted to service a dealer, I'd love to be Leo.

Just a thought, think our dealer stud should give Leo a big booty bump, then force him to do something I've always wanted to have done to me: Take him to an adult bookstore with gloryholes. Press his spread cummy boycunt against the wall with a gloryhole, then even if he struggled, make him get gloryhole fucked raw by random horny fuckers' bare dicks, with each one coating his pussy walls with thick wads of spunk.

• Upvote 2