Considering A P.a.

Planopitchcatch69

Guest FinalDL2021
On January 28, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Planopitchcatch69 said:

Hey guys, I am seriously considering a P.A.  I've always wanted one and wondered if any of you with the piercing can give me some tips.  Healing time, urinating, how long before sex, or any other tips, regrets?  Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.  Also, what gage should I start with?

I am thinking about getting one as well. What is it like when you actually go to the parlor, where your going to have it done? How much does it cost, on average? Will they mind if you have a drink or two, just to loosen up a bit?

I think a PA is just awesome. I think they lot hot on a top guy. I relate them more for poz top guys but I know both neg. and poz guys have them. I just think they are really hot on a poz top guy. Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

My Master had me get one and it was KOOL!  Hurt about a minute!  Then you have to keep it clean and rotate the PA.  My Master had one and it felt wonderful when he bred me again and again and hit my prostate with the PA!   Be prepared to sdit to piss! Standing - piss goes EVERYWHERE! hahaha  Love It!  Papa Jay!

• Like 1

As the last poster said U need to keep it clean and rotate it.. When I got mine some 24 years ago..it was not more painful than getting an injection.. couldn't keep my hands off it - blew 2 days later and fucked 7 days later. Gradually stretched  it up every 3 months or so to 7mm.. bought a10mm (00g) in berlin @ folsom.. worked it up and now have that one in..

As others have said pissing can be interesting.. have found that putting the ball over the bottom hole tends to get it all going in the same direction - usually. When getting it done, drink plenty water as your first pee next morning can be a bit painful - urine concentration.. NO ALCOHOL.

Get it done U won't regret it..

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:07 AM, dogsare1 said:

My Master had me get one and it was KOOL!  Hurt about a minute!  Then you have to keep it clean and rotate the PA.  My Master had one and it felt wonderful when he bred me again and again and hit my prostate with the PA!   Be prepared to sdit to piss! Standing - piss goes EVERYWHERE! hahaha  Love It!  Papa Jay!

Thanks for the great responses. Yes, peeing was my general concern. I get up at night to take a pee, I just need to know what to expect, so I don't have to clean up a mess at 4 am in the morning.  Besides, Peeing like a women, will get me more in touch with my feminine side.

• 2 weeks later...