A Quiet Drink

carlton3053

• 2 weeks later...

PART NINE

THREE MONTHS LATER...

Those first couple of weeks after meeting Sam and John were the worst. I was going through withdrawals from the meth that they'd slipped me and then I came down with a bad case of the flu.

Hearing I was probably HIV positive from the doctor sort of set me back on my heels a bit but it wasn't entirely surprising given what I'd unknowingly, yet willingly, subjected myself to.......

Coming back after I cheat is the worst. Usually I've just taken a pill or two because they don't last as long but when I return home now after "a quiet drink" and I feel the cum deep in my now well-used ass and I hit the shower I feel so guilty. I don't really care if the guys are poz or not, the horse has well and truly bolted now from that perspective. Don't get me wrong and think I'm just using pills, I'm still hooked on meth too, I just like to take it easy once in a while and really concentrate on having a hot cock inside me without enhancements.

The morning after, because I'm feeling so guilty, I usually provide breakfast in bed. I find the whole routine pretty cleansing. My favourite part of the whole routine though is when I slip on the G-string and denim cutoffs. I've even been working out so my ass looks cuter in them than before.

"Breakfast is ready boys", I'll announce with a plate in each hand as they're lying in bed.

"Someone had a big night", one'll say. "How many was it last night?" Sometimes I'll have a had a few cocks, sometimes just one lucky guy and other nights I either don't remember or will have lost count.

"You know I always come back to you two, you made me after all" I'll reply, eyes usually still spinning as I slip off my cutoffs. I'm thinking I might get one of those biohazard tattoos myself, just above my ass. Sure it's tacky and a tram stamp but hey, that's what I am, why pretend otherwise?

As for my wife, far as the frigid bitch knows I'm dead or disappeared or whatever. I doubt she'd recognise me anyway the times I do leave the house, after all the meth & working out I've been doing. I took all of my stuff out of the house before she came back and some of hers too for special times with my men when they like me to get dressed up.... 

I enjoy living with John & Sam, I guess I have to, I've given up everything for them! I certainly pay my way, as they have "friends" who they like me to entertain, to keep providing me with crystal. Does that make me a whore? I guess, I don't care. We're slowly working through my life savings as I'm pretty unemployable in the state I'm in now but it doesn't worry me too much. I'm having such a great time, I don't really care what my future is.

We make a pretty great threesome actually but we always enjoy company. Maybe you could join us for a quiet drink sometime?

THE END

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

Guest mspsubmale
absolutely love how you resolved everything, and, given the circumstances, I probably want to do the same thing as Adam:  become a live-in slut for Sam and John....

thanks so much for this story!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...