A Quiet Drink

carlton3053

PART SIX

Looking up at Sam as he was inside me felt absolutely amazing. I'd been wanting him ever since we'd taken the E but my feelings had only intensified after he'd fingered me. My ass was desperate for cock ever since then.

I loved Sam for awakening these feelings inside me and for his massive cock but for some reason I knew I'd need more. The deeper his cock went inside me, the more I needed. The initial romance was gone, I wanted to just be an ass for his cock, any cock to use.

I completely lost track of time while we were fucking, but I wanted it to last as long as possible so his cock stayed inside me. Whenever I felt he was close to cumming, I'd suggest we change positions, partially so he could "cool down", but also so I could taste my ass on his cock. It had always been a massive turn-on for me watching Jessie lick my cock clean after I'd been in her pussy and I wanted to do the same thing for my man.

"Babe, please let me cum inside you" Sam pleaded with me. I couldn't help but smile cheekily back at him, "I love it when my man begs." I replied. "How do you want me?"

"Get on all fours" and I eagerly got myself into position. He pulled me to the edge of the bed so he could stand up and pound my hole. As he was getting behind me, he slapped my ass a couple of times. I couldn't help but moan as he did it, it felt so good.

I was so excited when I felt his big, strong hands on my hips. My hole was gonna be totally used and pounded for this man's pleasure, like any good slut's should. I clamped my ass round his duck as tight as I could while he drove his cock deep inside me. "God I love your ass babe" Sam groaned

"Give me your load babe" I panted, "You know I'm your bitch". I knew I was saying it to Sam, but it didn't really matter to me who was fucking me, I'd become a total whore and needed cock and cum.

I felt his cock tense up and it wasn't long before I felt that warm rush inside my ass once more. Sam pulled me back onto his cock to fill me right up again, how I loved that feeling of him being balls deep inside me as I took the last of his seed!

I continued to work my ass, doing my best to milk him dry in my hole. I couldn't help but feel disappointed that I'd have to wait before I had another cock inside me. I needed more.

I eased myself off his cock and started licking him clean, savouring his cum. His cock had tasted a little different this session but I enjoyed it so much I didn't care. It must have been that he'd used lube this time. "How long babe?" I asked between tonguing his cock head.

"It's gonna be a while" Sam replied "You've taken a lot out of me"

"Ohhhhhh..." I pouted. "I need more"

"Well, the MC did give me his number when he gave me the pills. I know you didn't really like...."

"YES!!!" I interrupted. "I'd love a threesome with him"

Sam called him and asked if he was interested. He was almost as quick to agree as I was. We asked for his address and it turned out he only lived a couple of blocks from my place!

"Let's just meet him at my place and we can fuck like crazy there." I said

"But are you sure?" Sam asked. "It's not too weird?"

I lay on my back scooping up and swallowing Sam's (unknown to me) tina-laced cum into my mouth as it dribbled out of me. "Not at all, what's weird about it?"

END OF PART SIX

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

PART SEVEN

I couldn't wait for the taxi to arrive. As much I loved being with Sam, I couldn't wait to have another guy's cock inside me. "Cool, the cab's about 5 minutes away" Sam said. "You'd better get some clothes on"

"Why?" I begged. "I'm fine to go like this"

"Not in public you're not," Sam laughed. "Put your damn clothes on"

I let out a giggle of delight as the cab's horn tooted just as I put my pants on. Sam hurriedly put some things into a backpack as I dashed out to the cab. As we went outside the sun was almost up, Sam must've been fucking me for hours!

The cabbie was a fat 50 year old guy, but most importantly, he was a guy. I told him my address and then whispered in his ear, "We're having a party at my place, wanna come?" and gave his earlobe a little nibble. He looked at me with disgust. "No matter, you've probably got a small cock anyway" I replied and relaxed in the seat as we got to my place.

I swung the door open and dashed inside, tearing my clothes off as I dashed to the bedroom to get it ready for our session, throwing the dirty clothes off the bed as I did. I made my way back to the kitchen and Sam had a couple of glasses of water. He handed me a glass with a smile, "Here have a drink. We've been going for a while" I downed it one gulp but it tasted so terrible! "Urgh, don't you have any. The pipes must be playing up."

Sam put his glass on the table just as there was a knock at the door. "That must be him!" I clapped my hands & dashed to the door. The MC came in and I could tell he was horny. "I didn't catch your name" I purred as I rubbed his cock through his jeans. He told me his name (I think it was John) but I didn't care, I was more intrigued my the extra lump that he seemed to have in his pants.  

I undid the fly and belt of his jeans and pulled them & his briefs to the floor. As I knelt down in front of John I saw that he had a cock piercing! I'd heard about them but had never seen one up close. I had to take it in my mouth. Mmm, I loved the taste of the metal in my mouth as I swirled the cock head with my tongue.

"Been having a good night?" John asked.

"Best night of my life" I replied with a smile.

"But I thought the two of you just wanted to be one on one tonight?"

"Things change" Sam said as he moved over towards John. Even though my head was swimming I couldn't help but feel jealous as I looked up to see John & Sam making out. They looked so natural though, I couldn't wait to please both of them at once.

As soon as I got John's cock hard enough, I needed that PA inside me. I knew that desire deep in my hole would be helped by his cock and that big PA in my ass. I turned round and presented my aching hole to him. "Please fuck me stud!" I begged.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he knelt down behind me.

"I'm positive"

"So am I" I could hear the smile in his voice, he was that excited to fuck me. I bet he didn't know I'd even been with a man before tonight!

I could feel every inch of his cock entering me, and, even better, his piercing scraping the inside of my pussy as his cock filled me. Sam pulled his cock out and started jerking off. "Don't waste it for me babe", I pleaded. "Bring that cock over here"

I saw Sam's beautiful cock in front of me & started to suck his cock again. Though John's cock was nice & thick and had a PA, it wasn't as big as Sam's. It felt so beautiful having a great big cock in my mouth and a pierced one in my ass.

As these guys double-teamed me, I couldn't help but think back to my college days. There were so many sorority girls that me & the other guys had in the same position, fucking their pussies and their mouths. Those frigid bitches wouldn't let anyone near their asses though, and we called them sluts! Those amateurs couldn't hold a candle to a true slut like me. I'd show them how to treat a couple of college boys properly, fuck that, I'd show them how to treat a whole fraternity properly!

All that thinking about sexy college guys must've had me really working my ass muscles as I could feel John's cock tensing inside me. "You want me to cum in your sexy ass?"

"Of course I do stud"

"Yeah, finish him off so he's ours" Sam yelled out.

I wanted to make my man happy and finish John off so it made me feel so good when his cock hardened like a rock inside me and he shot his load. There was so much inside me, it felt incredible as he came through the piercing. While his cock was a bit smaller than Sam's, he came so much more.

He pulled out and stood up next to Sam. I saw a bit of blood on his dick as I cleaned his cock up, must've been not using lube once again. John whispered something into Sam's ear and they started to make out again. Whatever it was, Sam must've loved it and he came almost straight away, all over my face.

As I looked up with cum in my eyes, Sam said to me with a big grin, "By the time we're finished with you, there'll be no doubt". I knew that meant that they'd make me a slut and I couldn't be happier

END OF PART SEVEN

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11

Guest mspsubmale

again, another great part to this story!...love the double entendres that Sam and John are sharing, that

Adam has no clue as to their real meaning...think John has a special tattoo somewhere that hasn't been seen yet? keep up the great writing, and still would love to be Adam in this story...

PART EIGHT

"I'm so glad you're making me guys!" I giggled as I looked up at them. "You're making me such a good slut"

"That's not the only thing we're making you" Sam smirked, stroking John's cock as it began to go limp. My head was swimming and I didn't really know what he was talking about but I felt so good I didn't care. I had a load on my face, and loads from both guys in my ass.

"How much longer do we have?" John asked Sam.

"Probably only a couple of hours," Sam replied. "It wasn't much."

"What are you talking about guys? The place is free for another couple of days" I cut in.

"Shut up, slut" John turned to me. "The men have got to talk, can you put something on and get us something to drink?"

I looked on the floor and all I could see was a pair of Jessie's cutoffs and a G-string she'd worn the day before she left. I slipped it on and was amazed at how I enjoyed the feel of it on my ass, even though it did nothing to keep the cum from dribbling out of my hole.

I stopped off in the bathroom to admire myself on my way to the kitchen. I barely recognised myself. Here stood this sexy mid-20s guy with cum all over his face and dribbling out his ass in a barely there pair of cutoffs.

Not wanting to waste a drop, I wiped the cum off my face and licked my fingers clean. As I did so, I admired my ass in the mirror, my buttcheeks out the bottom of the cutoffs. My bubble butt looks better in these than that bitch's ever did.

I returned to the bedroom with a couple of beers walking as sexily as I could. "Your sustenance gentlemen" I purred.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in" Sam said as he broke away from kissing John.

"Are you talking about my pussy again?" I cheekily replied.

"We've certainly opened up a cunt in you. Let me check out that sweet ass in those cutoffs" John commanded. I giggled and did a little turn, making sure I gave them a full view of how they showed off my ass cheeks.

As I pointed my ass towards them, I slid the cutoffs down showing how well the G-string looked on me. "Damn you are a hot little slut" Sam muttered his approval. It made me happy to hear how much they loved the way I looked.

"Come here and join us on the bed, we've got something to tell you" I lay between them, stroking their cocks. I lay there in bliss as both guys ran their hands over my chest while Sam spoke to me.

"John and myself know each other very well"

"Well of course you do. You know each other from the club"

"No Adam, we're actually a couple" John cut in. I had to admit I felt a little hurt, especially as I'd developed feelings for Sam in our time together.

"Please Adam, don't be upset. I'd fully intended to have a quiet drink but when I saw you I had to have you." Sam was so sweet to me, no wonder I gave my ass to him first.

"Is that why you have the same tattoo?" I asked, running my fingers over the tattoo just above John's cock.

"Something like that" John replied.

"Well, seeing you're a couple would you both like to fuck me at once?"

"Nothing we'd like more"

I ripped the G-string off and mounted Sam, his massive cock slipping inside me. My ass was well-lubed with cum and also had been broken open after the pounding I'd received. I felt John moving behind me and within seconds he'd lifted my ass up and his PA was inching its way inside me.

I moaned in delight, it was an amazing feeling. Only a couple of days previously I was a boring straight man with a frigid wife, now I was a cock whore built for pleasuring men.

The two of them pounded my ass for ages. "Don't cum until he starts to come down" John told Sam. "I want him to be crashing when he finds out" I had no idea what he was talking about but I had such a headache.

I started to moan in pain as they fucked me, it had felt so good before. "It's happening, let's cum" John panted as he pounded my ass hard as possible. I'd never been in so much pain, why wasn't it like this before?

I felt both men tensing up inside me and it wasn't long before I had the familiar sensation of cum shooting inside me but it didn't feel the same as before. I felt the cocks slip out of my ass and Sam & John shared a deep kiss.

"That was our best conversion yet" John whispered to Sam. "How did you like partying with Tina?" he turned to me.

"Who's Tina?"

"Ha ha ha,. You poor innocent slut. That's why you went as crazy as you did, you thought it was just the pills? I've never seen anyone react that amazingly to it. You've got a tough few hours ahead of you but here's my card if you ever feel like partying again"

"Huh?"

"Oh God, he'll be no good for hours. Sam, you give him the best bit of news, I'll watch, I love to watch their faces when you do. You stay there slut, we'll see ourselves out"

"What is it Sam?" I looked up shocked

"We're HIV positive you whore, and from the absolute pounding we've given you, you should be too now. Think about that while you're coming down"

END OF PART EIGHT

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10