Weird Sexual Encounters

Guest diapbttmboi

Guest diapbttmboi

Something happened yesterday that's got me thinking about awkward or weird sex.

At the moment I can't bottom. It's driving me crazy but I figured I'd brush up on my blowjob skills instead which has been fun.

Anyway, agreed to meet this older safe only top at his place yesterday. He wanted to fuck me but I told him I couldn't but I'd suck him off. Agreed. I get there, start blowing him and he pulls back and starts stripping so I do too. He asks me to lie down so I do. He sits over my chest wanking, I figured it'd return to my mouth soon. Nope. Never did. He starts trying to get my dick up his ass by sitting back on it. This is without a condom too by the way! Safe sex only right?

I am a bottom not by choice, but because that's what turns me on. This guy was making my rock hard dick go limp and bendy. He was actually hurting me trying to get it in. I was telling him it wasn't going to happen but he kept trying anyways. Eventually he got bored and wanked a load onto my neck. Didn't even give me a taste.

I felt like shit afterwards.

Anyway just needed to get that off my chest.

Weird sex is when the guy you're rimming tells you he's been abducted by aliens or you get pissed on by a red headed young man who claims to be Tina Louise's (a.k.a. Ginger Grant from "Gilligan's Island") incestuously abused son.

You had unpleasant and boring sex. It sounds like the two of you just didn't click. It happens, even when you look great on paper.  

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

It would have to be my cousin's best friend. We would hang out together, and sometimes smoke grass, on the surface, we all came across as being str8. When we finally got high, Mike (cousins friend) would make all these off the wall comments about me; at the risk of bragging, he said I had the perfect body, not too muscular, trim, and smooth. He would also keep attesting that he was not gay or Bi. Yet the more grass we smoked the more bizarre his comments got. Like he claimed their was this ratio of having sex with women to men, that meantif you followed it, you could still get away with messing around with guys, and continue to still claim you are str8. 

I had already been having sex with other men, on the down-low, for 5 years, and beginning to wrap my head around being Bisexual. I secretly thought mike was good looking myself ( uncanny resemblance to Mark Walberg) Although I thought he was rather essentric, I admired his intellect, and liked his good conversations. I made an excuse to swing by his house, to look for my cousins laptop, we started talking, and he offered me some grass. After awhile the conversation turned back to a homosexual nature, I confided to him that I was Bi, and that he could not say anything about this to my cousin or other family members. I he put his hand in my lap, then proceeded to unbutton my 501 jeans, noticed I had on some skimpy KC briefs. To my surprise, we started to kiss; must have been great weed and being very turned, because I was not unto kissing then. To make a long story short, we ended up getting more stoned, naked, then ended up in a 69er in his room, we slept naked together, and I left early the next morning, kind of freaked, that I revealed my secret, so close to home.

On 9/25/2018 at 5:26 PM, PozTemptation said:

It would have to be my cousin's best friend. We would hang out together, and sometimes smoke grass, on the surface, we all came across as being str8. When we finally got high, Mike (cousins friend) would make all these off the wall comments about me; at the risk of bragging, he said I had the perfect body, not too muscular, trim, and smooth. He would also keep attesting that he was not gay or Bi. Yet the more grass we smoked the more bizarre his comments got. Like he claimed their was this ratio of having sex with women to men, that meantif you followed it, you could still get away with messing around with guys, and continue to still claim you are str8. 

I had already been having sex with other men, on the down-low, for 5 years, and beginning to wrap my head around being Bisexual. I secretly thought mike was good looking myself ( uncanny resemblance to Mark Walberg) Although I thought he was rather essentric, I admired his intellect, and liked his good conversations. I made an excuse to swing by his house, to look for my cousins laptop, we started talking, and he offered me some grass. After awhile the conversation turned back to a homosexual nature, I confided to him that I was Bi, and that he could not say anything about this to my cousin or other family members. I he put his hand in my lap, then proceeded to unbutton my 501 jeans, noticed I had on some skimpy KC briefs. To my surprise, we started to kiss; must have been great weed and being very turned, because I was not unto kissing then. To make a long story short, we ended up getting more stoned, naked, then ended up in a 69er in his room, we slept naked together, and I left early the next morning, kind of freaked, that I revealed my secret, so close to home.

Grass lol, 

Crazy how marijuana slang has developed over the years. These days us kids call it : nugget, trees, weed, glar, herb, doja, bud etc etc. Never heard someone refer to it as grass. lol