Multiple Chapter Stories Vs. Single-Post Erotica

Prefer a story with multiple entries or just one?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find it hotter for you personally to follow a thread with multiple-chapters to the story or just jump to different single-entry story posts?

• I get off on following a plot line and character through multiple chapters in a thread.
    • I prefer blowing loads to different characters and scenarios in single-entry breeding stories.

It's been a long time since I posted on here and I have a ton of things I need to write that I know will be enjoyed.  Problem is I can't decide if I should just keep doing single post threads or if I should finally start adding chapters to the couple of plot driven stories I have...so I am hoping you guys can help me decide.

I'll occasionally still post some of whichever type turns out to be less popular, but at least seeing what most are into more often will help me bring better stuff to get those cocks stiff and dripping seed.

Guest mspsubmale

agree with eightndeep: until there is a clear conclusion to the multiple chapters, it just is like waiting for the other shoe to drop...if there is some sort of timely followup or notice from the author that the story is going to be continued (and even when), then it is better received.  overall, the further development of a story line/idea/encounters/etc, can take time to write and post, and that is totally understood;  its just that until there is an end point stated by the author, we all are probably thinking and expecting more....

I think the short single post stories are often better than multiple chapter stories because they're easier to write. Not just on this site but in amateur erotica generally you don't seem to get much development of plot/character/themes. Instead, chapter two is just an inflation of chapter one, with 11" dicks instead of 9".

I don't wanna be too cynical though, there are great stories with multiple parts. For instance "You Can't Outsmart a Stealther" by Orlandoneg. In that story, the same characters fuck three times in three chapters, but each time the reluctant bottom is corrupted a little more.

• Upvote 1

I voted for multiple chapters because I didn't want to discourage anyone from posting their stories in whatever form they choose.  I've been severely disappointed by some multiple chapter stories, and found some to be great.  But sometimes single post stories don't really delve into the motivations and thought processes of the breeder or the bred.  And then some are perfect little jewels of perversion.

As someone who has written quite a few of both on here I can say I have received public and private feedback for both single event stories and those with multiple chapters. Some of the comments and support I have received for multiple chapter stories have been they like it that I always note "Stay Tuned For..." to show there is more coming, that they can read all the parts to the story at once - sort of binging like one does on a Netflix series, and that they appreciate there is more depth, character development, plot, or mythology than just 'man sees dick, man sucks dick, man gets cum', as well as the anticpation for the next chapter sort of like the next movie sequel or next episode of a TV series. My stories about Dr Mike, San Pedro Sula prison, Mikey and others that were serials and multi chapter stories over a period of time some folks really enjoyed as I wrote them as well as once they were completely done. On the other hand, I have also received support for the one off/single event stories and for some of them - like the Freshman 10 - people are asking when/if the story will continue.

I can't speak for other people that write, but for me, the stories come when they come. Sometimes I can post serials week after week, other times there is only bits of images and dialogue and it may be a month before the next chapter suddenly becomes clear. When they do come - serials or one offs - I have to get them out and often find that I may think I am in the middle of one story when suddenly I start seeing/hearing another come together and have to go off and finish that one first. Inspiration is a funny thing - as is life - work, home, everything else that demands my time. I doubt that anyone who writes on here does so as a full time job so it does have to get worked in around everything else.

Bottom line is that while I do write some stories based on what people have asked to see, almost all of them are written for me and because I need to write as I enjoy the process. If someone enjoys a one off story  - great! If not, no worries, as I generally have some multi chapter/serials going on too.

I think this site is great in that it provides forums for pretty much any option anyone wants from the short quick update on their latest load to something longer and more involved for those who want it.

I don't mind Longer stories if they involved complex, multiple group sex and all the stuff that's considered more of a mind fuck - Like the Dr Taylor Story. But that too seems to have gone no where... 

If you're  going to author such a complicated story, for goodness sakes stick around and finish the fackin' thin! 

Not only was the feedback amazing, but the votes more than speak for themselves.  I hope many authors also found this enlightening and it'll help us create ever better content for us pigs who love to read the best stuff geared towards our desires.

Thanks again fellas!

• 3 weeks later...

To paraphrase an earlier post, a good/excellent story comes along be it single issue or multiple chapters.  There is enough creativity on here to satisfy both sets of readers.  I, too, have written many stories based on my own experiences as well as some stories totally out of a desired hook up or perceived experience.  Let's cherish and celebrate each writer's product.

My only issue with the multiple posts is that as commented in prior statements is timeliness.  The author is slow to produce the next chapter because of pressing other matters in his life or leaves readers hanging by never finishing the tale.  This is an easy issue to resolve.  Anyone wishing to post a multi chapter story need only finish the entire tale before publishing any of it.  Then, immediately post all chapters listing the story title and chapter number.

To each author, bravo to you on your work(s).  If I can't get my cock in real time, I'm here reading and visualizing and in some cases taking the entire plot to heart or at least some elements to use with the next man who pounds my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps an idea for the "dead-ends" of multi part stories. Would it be an idea to set a certain period after the last addition by the original author in the forum rules (etiquette) after which the story is to be considered "orphan" and free for any insterested author to adopt???

Edited by TheNaturalWay

I like this post by TheNaturalWay

Perhaps an idea for the "dead-ends" of multi part stories. Would it be an idea to set a certain period after the last addition by the original author in the forum rules (etiquette) after which the story is to be considered "orphan" and free for any insterested author to adopt???

An excellent idea. Anyone finding any stories of mine on this site should feel free to finish them or change course with them, or whatever. It would interesting to see where other's go with things I've started.

• 1 month later...

Mtiple is fine as long as the story gets finished and there isn't a long wait between chapters.

As for what gets my juices flowing - I love a good conversion story. One where they are totally innocent and then Slowly corrupted into a drug dependant pig whore. Favourite fantasy is a straight guy kidnapped and converted. MUST involve rubber and/or leather lol. Can't have a kinky story without it ;)

Also, more satanic ones. Conversion parties, rapes and orgies.

Lol. So as you might be able to tell, I'm a bit frustrated at the moment lol ;)