Best Hotel In Wash Dc For Taking Loads

Planning an overnight in DC during February or March on a Saturday night. Wondering if someone can suggest the best neighborhood and/or hotel for taking loads. Looking for one in close proximity to a lot of gay men (or str8/bi men) who are into raw sex and a hotel that is easy for tops to get in and out of. Preferably not one where they need a key card to get on the elevator. Any advice appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Hey Brad- I try to get a room at the Residence Inn by Marriott, on 14th and K street, I think. It is at Thomas Circle area, and  there is a 24 hr CVS next door, but  most important, the gay bar Green Lantern is right across the street, down the alley, from the hotel, so you can score and head back to the room, play and return for more. And if you are  connecting off hook up sites, guys can  drop in the hotel and go to the room, breed your hole, head over to the Green Lantern, have a drink and  get  their 2nd cumming and drop back in for round 2, maybe even dragging a buddy along for extra sloppy seconds

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the tips, guys... will file away for future trips. Realized I had a free night coupon at the Fairmont that was expiring the end of this month and they were offering too good a rate to pass up. Got three nights for under $350 so will be taking loads in style in Georgetown all Presidents Day weekend. long. DC boys hit me up if you want to dump a load in the ass. Hoping for some repeat action from some guys from there who fucked me during MAL. You know who you are!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...