Mal 2016

SIReast

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So MAL2015 was mine first....

The summer of 2014, I went to my first "sex party" during DC pride, just before that I found out about poppers and start bottoming....that took on a phase of going from total top to a total bttm. I quickly discovered that unlike when I was toping and wearing condoms, I didn't like them when I bttmed. Which talking to my friend about it, recomanded PreP.  And about week or so before I found about MAL and got on Prep.

Friday night;

I was there with friends, ran into coworkers at the lobby, had drinks, walked around and had more drinks. This was my first time there, I didn't know what I was getting into, except that would be a lot of leather. It was a eye opening, inviting, non-judgemental, friendly, hot, customy, unexpected, suprising, fun and I wanted more of it. I left that night thinking, I want to go and play.

Saturday night;

Since I lived in VA and was new there I didn't know anyone to crash with, but at the same time I didn't want to go with anyone. So, I sneaked out and went to my new secret. More drinks to relax, and then walked around a lot. Everything was new and exciting for me, I wanted to be part of it. Meet a hot guy, unfortantly we couldn't play, we lost eachother and I contaniued on my hunt for a cock. But with late hours things died down and I went home.

Sunday night;

I got booze, I got beer, mixers, a hotel room across the street, and a friend that was going to meet me at a bar....the night ended quickly as I got drunk and woke up next to a cutie I meet at the bar....we fucked (I fucked him), and he made me wear a condom. I was ready to kick him out of my room....and with 1hr to go b4 check out....

The cute guy I meet night before was on his way to my room, I had my ass up waiting as I wanted his cock from night before...I got my poppers and took it like a champ...however my grindr was on and it was going off like crazy. Just as left antoher guy was ready in the same hotel in his room and he came up, short small guy with a amazing cock, he took his time breeding my hole. When he was done, I had a guy who drove 45min just to fuck me, black thick cock, God I did so many poppers till he was done, and my hole was really twitching then...I had 15min to spare and took one more. All together 4 cocks in 1hr...I couldn't have been happier booking that hotel room and letting it go to what I really wanted. Just as I got home, a guy thats been wanting to breed me hits me up and said if you free I can stop by...and there was no stoping me there, I wanted the 5th and finaly load for that day and so I did.

I think MAL15 opened me up to a enviorment that I don't have to be nervous or scared or even dress in leather, I just have to be my self. I will never forget it and now I don't live near DC...but I am trying to get friends to go with me. These are friends that would be fun for both tops and bttms, plus easier on the hotel room $. Anyways I hope you enjoyed my long boaring story and make some ppls decisions easier on going. I am going, and I will for sure book a room soon. Once I do I post it on here and I can get some contacts with you for some cum fun.

William1316,

in my past experiences, Friday and Saturday night seem to be the best.  The Sunday night crowd varies, but most years I have noticed that most of the crowd goes out late Sunday night to the re-action dance and they don't return until like 5 or 6 a.m. on Monday and check out is around 11 a.m. Cruising in the halls still occurs, but usually not as busy on Sunday evening.  (Just my personal thoughts on that)

Hi everyone. I'm looking to cum to MAL 2016 (it will be my first time in DC, visiting from Toronto, ON). Looking to breed as many bottoms as I can. I hope DC can take BBC :)

I have a few questions though. If someone would be helpful in assisting me with some information, that would be great.

1. I'm coming from Toronto and I hear Thursday is the day to arrive for sex parties, and that the eager bottoms arrive on Thursday and things like that. Is that true? If so, then I'm coming on Thursday morning. :)

2. I'm looking to stay at a cheaper hotel in the area (the Hyatt is a bit too expensive for me). Will I still be able to attend events at the Hyatt?

3. What sex events usually happen there (in the day time, night time, free parties/clubs, or stick to bbrt/breeding zone ads, etc)? Is there more bottoms or more tops that attend MAL DC? I hear more bottoms (which is a plus!) I hop there are a lot of older (over 50) bottoms and chubs/superchubs that attend. :)

4. I've never been to a large leather event like this (this will be my first of many to come in the near future like IML Chicago 2016, Folsom etc and others in the future).

5. Finally, is DC super cold like Toronto/NYC in January? Please let me know so I know how to dress and pack.

I can easily book my hotel and my travel now for MAL 2016, but just need to know a few things first.

PS. I tried to post this comment and other comments under my new Breeding Zone account (username "bb10", but it's still awaiting validation)... just to let you guys know to avoid any confusion when my new account is up.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1