Mal 2016

SIReast

Bb10top, was awesome taking your load this morning before we left for the airport and earlier in the weekend. My bud and I got over fifty cocks each throughout the weekend, but alas most guys were saving their loads until the end of the night. All in all, was fun for my first MAL.

Bb10top, was awesome taking your load this morning before we left for the airport and earlier in the weekend. My bud and I got over fifty cocks each throughout the weekend, but alas most guys were saving their loads until the end of the night. All in all, was fun for my first MAL.

Youre welcome! Both of you guys were hot, I had to make a second trip. ;)

It was my first MAL as well, and most likely wont be my last. I shot out at least 20-25 loads during MAL and fucked probably 40-50. It was fun times for sure.

Cant wait til next year.

Youre welcome! Both of you guys were hot, I had to make a second trip. ;)

It was my first MAL as well, and most likely wont be my last. I shot out at least 20-25 loads during MAL and fucked probably 40-50. It was fun times for sure.

Cant wait til next year.

if you enjoy MAL..

you're going to have more fun at IML.  ;)

• 4 months later...

if you enjoy MAL..

you're going to have more fun at IML.  ;)

Just came back from IML this week. It was cool, but I expected more. There was a lot of socializing, and less sex going on than MAL lol.

I definitely enjoyed MAL much more which was less socializing and more sex, breeding, sex parties, etc in the rooms, hallways, and stairwells, etc.

I will def be coming back to MAL in January.

• Upvote 1

bb10,

it was the reverse for me, had fucked and breeded more guys at IML than MAL

reminder..

host hotel, Hyatt, is now open for reservation for MAL 2017.

Edited by SIReast

^cool. i did breed a lot of guys at IML, but i bred much more and had more fun cruising more open hotel doors and sex parties at MAL.

i will try to book a room very soon for MAL. i arrived on thursday at MAL 2016. not sure if i want to arrive thursday again and leave monday for MAL 2017.......or arrive on friday and leave on the monday.

decisions decisions....

• Upvote 1