Mal 2016

SIReast

Do I need to register?

I am probably going by myself so have a lot of expenses with hotel and getting there so not sure adding more stuff is even going to be worth it for me.

• 1 month later...

I just got tested HIV+, just wondering if I should go and if guys would be cool still breeding my hole....looks like my friends will be bailing out so will have to have my own room.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the best way to find people to play with a couple in a semi-controlled way? My daddy has tasked me with bringing other sluts into our room for him to play with (without it getting too out of hand). I'm a slim, toned twink and would be looking for similar guys to share his cock with me. Would Grindr, Craiglist, etc. work or is it easiest to just approach people there?

so i fucked up waited to get my vacation approved for next year and now the host hotel is sold out....i really want to stay there bc its my first time...any suggestions?