A Bunghole So Clean, It Will Gleam.

Guest PozGoat

There's this supplement out called "Pure for Men." Its made of the exact stuff you mentioned: chia seeds, psyllium, and flaxseeds. I take two at night and two in the morning. Talk about an Earth changing event....I have never had a more satisfying bowel movement until I started taking this. It's not like I wasn't getting any fiber in my diet. I'm into salads for meals, fruits for snacks, and daily Metamucil, so I thought I had enough fiber in my life. Pure will literally clean you out big time.

As for enemas, I like to use a hose attached to my shower a few hours before and then use a Fleet/bulb syringe right before.

Great article, thanks for the share!

PozGoat...Thank you for the insight!

Has anyone else had experience with"Pure for Men"?

The Psyllium Husk I use is "Metamucil powder" form, made with REAL SUGAR. "ORIGINAL COARSE fiber powder."

I also take a probiotic, "Floragen 3."

While I have noticed a good difference, I'm still plagued by having a difficult time getting clean. Sometimes this actually prevents me from a hot hook up...like my digestive system controls me and not the other way around.

Yes, I've had to turn down or cancel potentially hot bareback fuck sessions because of this!!!!!

Problem #1: I think I'm not there yet with the diet. Not enough fruits and vegetables.

Problem #2: While I have used enemas, I have not used the deep clean method yet.

Problem #3(?): I have not used a dildo to help clean out.

I won't lie, it fucking pisses me off and I don't ever want to have to turn down a hot fuck because of this!

I know to some this might be "TMI," but lets face it, we talk about poz fucking, seroconverting, fist fucking, cum eating, piss drinking, etc. on this site. So what the hell. I'm not embarrassed. What I am is open minded and willing to tell my experiences as well as listen to all of yours.

Thanks guys!

someone mentioned in another thread about a product called "pure for men" that has psyllium husk, chia seed powder and flaxseed powder. Been using it for the last month or so now. its absolutely changed how easy it is for me to prep for a fucking. The stuff works great !

I am not a bottom, so I don't have to go through all of these things that you are talking about.  I, personally, don't think it is necessary for anyone to have to go through all of these steps to prepare to get fucked.  Just do a water enema and all is good as far as I'm concerned. 

It is no big deal if there is an "accident" or slight odor.  When I'm horny I just want to fuck now.  I'm not into scat but if something happens, I just keep fucking until we both cum.

It just makes no sense to me why bottoms feel that they need to go through all of this unnecessary "preparation."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PozGoat

I am not a bottom, so I don't have to go through all of these things that you are talking about.  I, personally, don't think it is necessary for anyone to have to go through all of these steps to prepare to get fucked.  Just do a water enema and all is good as far as I'm concerned. 

It is no big deal if there is an "accident" or slight odor.  When I'm horny I just want to fuck now.  I'm not into scat but if something happens, I just keep fucking until we both cum.

It just makes no sense to me why bottoms feel that they need to go through all of this unnecessary "preparation."

I'd like to start by saying I fully respect your well thought out opinion and perspective on this somewhat delicate topic. I completely know where you're coming from. Some tops aren't bothered by shit. Problem is, most tops are.

Biggest problem is for me, I'm a FFer. Usually, any brown equals more brown when fisting. I need to be spotless in that regard. I hope this explains why I am mental about my ass health.

Plus, I've viewed hours of colonoscopy footage and have learned that a dirty colon is part of a greater health problem. Nowadays, I can shit, enema, and dildo clean in 15 minutes, while brushing my teeth.

Preventative diet is the cure. (fiber, plant-mucus like chia, flax, psyllium)

I was recently scoped by my doc and my colon is clean, pink, and healthy despite all of the abuse that it takes. Diet works. Again, I say this as a fist pig that needs an ass clean enough to take a dudes arm. That's why I'm so mental about a clean ass.

Your reply brought up some very valid points and thanks for contributing. I just wanted to try explain myself and the reasoning for this post.

Guest PozGoat

PozGoat...Thank you for the insight!

Has anyone else had experience with"Pure for Men"?

The Psyllium Husk I use is "Metamucil powder" form, made with REAL SUGAR. "ORIGINAL COARSE fiber powder."

I also take a probiotic, "Floragen 3."

While I have noticed a good difference, I'm still plagued by having a difficult time getting clean. Sometimes this actually prevents me from a hot hook up...like my digestive system controls me and not the other way around.

Yes, I've had to turn down or cancel potentially hot bareback fuck sessions because of this!!!!!

Problem #1: I think I'm not there yet with the diet. Not enough fruits and vegetables.

Problem #2: While I have used enemas, I have not used the deep clean method yet.

Problem #3(?): I have not used a dildo to help clean out.

I won't lie, it fucking pisses me off and I don't ever want to have to turn down a hot fuck because of this!

I know to some this might be "TMI," but lets face it, we talk about poz fucking, seroconverting, fist fucking, cum eating, piss drinking, etc. on this site. So what the hell. I'm not embarrassed. What I am is open minded and willing to tell my experiences as well as listen to all of yours.

Thanks guys!

If you add daily chia seed consumption to the mix, I can almost guarantee you'll see better results. Think of psyllium as a very powerful fiber that cleanses your pipes. You'll tend to shit out everything, which is good.

Problem is, it's so cleansing that it needs a lubricant. The plant mucus from chia seed is a perfect 'grease' that lubes your gut wall and makes psyllium much more effective, and cleansing.

In turn, your cleanouts will get easier.

I've used this method for years and will for life. Chia seeds and psyllium fiber are a gay bottoms best friends.

When you're anxious about still feeling "full" down there, you don't mentally connect. You're in your head just wandering and waiting for it to go wrong. It's a worrisome ride that you want to end.

I agree that many of us overclean and go further than we need to, but some of it is necessary, especially if you're irregular, have bowel issues or your diet isn't conducive to your movements densely packing themselves and completely voiding.

There are some guys who don't have to clean and they're fine. Some who just throw a few ounces of water up the rectum and they're fine. Some who have to plunge and wash half their descending colon. Unfortunately, it varies and you don't wanna leave it up to chance or hoping that the dick is just half an inch shorter than your problem zone.

Not the end of the world, but I don't accept "shit happens" as a part of anal sex. Aside from embarrassment, mess, stopping a hot time, it can lead to some ugly UTI's.

Edited by topstud127

• 2 weeks later...

Pure for Men has made me way more confident when I bottom.  I used to only bottom on the weekends when I'd pretty much plan on in and starve myself all day.  But thanks to Pure for Men the past 4-5 months I can eat normally, and thanks to the change in consistency and fullness I can pretty much rinse out and be ready for anything.....different bodies are different.  I poop 3-4-5 times a day and always have (always full of shit lol), some friends go once a day like clockwork, others go a couple days in between (they are empty a lot of the time).  Even on "Pure", I still have just as frequent of bowel movements, but the consistency is different, and a quick douche seems to do the trick 95% of the time - I've been ENJOYING being a bottom more (and more often) without the fear of an accident! 

• Upvote 1

I been using Pure for Men for 2 weeks now.  This product does work very well.  I notice after I go to the washroom and I wipe, there is nothing on the toilet paper. Pure for Men really cleans out your system very well.  When I douche before having sex, it isn't as messy as it was before.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My current relationship with Pure... I'm taking one per major meal, so 3-4 a day. Lots of water. That + probiotics and salads are keeping my regular and solid, no bloating or excess gas. 

Not the advertised wipeless but I'll take it. No bottoming or cleaning lately, but I imagine it'll be quicker. A possible dowside; I am averaging two times a day so my "golden window" is probably lessened, but again, tons of veggies, coffee, adderall.

Edited by topstud127

• 1 month later...

I have a a question, please answer as specifically as you can... how do you know when you have the perfect amount of water inside you? Not too little to make dick dicking a problem and not too much that you start to bring down extra stuff and get murky water.

It boggles my mind that I can do a 4 ounce saline enema and be sparkling clean for a day yet 7 ounces in a bulb is hit and miss, and with the shower hose, its completely guessing with trial and error. Makes my douching inconsistent and take longer than it needs to. I need a sure fire way to know how much water I need and I'm getting.

Edited by topstud127

11 hours ago, topstud127 said:

I have a a question, please answer as specifically as you can... how do you know when you have the perfect amount of water inside you? Not too little to make dick dicking a problem and not too much that you start to bring down extra stuff and get murky water.

It boggles my mind that I can do a 4 ounce saline enema and be sparkling clean for a day yet 7 ounces in a bulb is hit and miss, and with the shower hose, its completely guessing with trial and error. Makes my douching inconsistent and take longer than it needs to. I need a sure fire way to know how much water I need and I'm getting.

In my experience this is unfortunately how it is. Your constitution, diet and other things affect how effectively things move through you so sometimes you stay clean for long and sometimes you don't. I've gotten much better at "feeling" when I'm completely empty so when I deep clean I know that it usually takes about 45min-1hour for the bowels to really empty everything (like you say, no dirty water left).

If you stay clean for a day with a 4 ounce saline it's because you emptied well last time and lets say "the next one" is denser and taking longer to move through you, it actually had nothing to do with your own cleaning routine. If you do decide to deep clean (which means anything more than 4-6 ounces, preferably a liter or so) I would recommend doing it first once, then do some activity or movement to help move things along, and then clean out 2-3 times more after 45min-1 hour. With deep cleaning it always takes time to come out, and all movement helps, so just filling and emptying will tear on your ass too much before you're even ready to play.

• Upvote 1