It All Happened So Fast!

My name is Zip. I know, I know. It’s a funny name to have. Anyway, I volunteer once a month in the AIDS ward at St. Theresa’s Hospital.  I help out, doing what I can. As we got to know each other the men and I became more comfortable around each other. They seemed to like having me around. The patient with whom I got along best was named Mickey. He had a sly sense of humor and could always make me laugh. It turned out we were both baseball fanatics as well. Mickey had been a pretty handsome fellow back in the day. It was kind of sad to see the effects of the virus as it increased its hold on him. He’d started losing weight, his cheeks were sort of hollow and his butt cheeks were getting flabby. He managed to take it all with his typical good spirits.

One day I was helping Mickey out of the shower as I often did. “Here, let me help you,” I said as I dried his back. As I walked around to the front I was kind of surprised to see that he had an erection…a real stiff one by the looks of it. I dried his chest and his legs. I was on my knees at this point and I finished off by rubbing the towel all around his bobbing hard-on. That seemed to really excite him even more. I don’t know why exactly but I hesitantly reached out and wrapped my hand around his hard cock. He emitted a short grunt, which told me that he liked what my fingers were doing. I figured, if the poor guy enjoyed it, why not give him a hand job?

So I got to my feet, sat on the bench facing him and began to stroke gently up and down his shaft. God only knows how long he had been confined to the ward, but I reasoned it had probably been quite a while since he had had sex of any sort, so would be the harm to giving him a simple hand job, after all?

Soon, Mickey started making this growling noise so he must have been pleased with my efforts. I certainly wasn’t expecting it when, all of a sudden, he leaned towards me, placed his hands on my shoulders and firmly pushed me down so that I was lying on my back on the bench. His hands moved down a bit and started to unbutton my shirt. I tried to sit up and said, “Mickey, what are you doing?”

He looked at me calmly and pushed me back down again. “Ssshhh!” he said in a low voice as he finished undoing my shirt.

The shirt fell open, baring my chest. The look in Mickey’s eyes got a little harder and he reached out and gently started to work both of my nipples. I think at that point my sex drive must have come to life because I was instantly aware of how good it felt as his fingers continued to pinch and twist my nips.  I was surprised to hear myself let out a long sigh of satisfaction. What was going on? This should NOT be happening. Mickey splayed his left hand his left hand on my chest, effectively holding me down on the bench. His right hand lazily drifted down to my belt and casually began to undo the buckle. “Mickey!” I said.

He cut me off, saying, “Keep it down! No one’s going to know we’re here unless you make a fuss.” He gazed at me. “You’re not going to make a fuss now, are you?” When I remained silent he said, “That’s better, let’s just relax and take our time, shall we?” His hand returned to my pants, unbuckling the belt, popping the button on my jeans and smoothly sliding the zipper down.

Against my better judgment I was getting turned on by all this. Mickey noticed the swelling in my pants and slid his hand down the front of my jeans and cupped the bulge that had appeared in my tighty-whities. “That’s nice,” he cooed. “Real nice! This is too good to pass up. I want you to hold it right there and don’t move a muscle! I’ll be right back!” With that, he wrapped his towel around his waist and quickly left the shower room. Less than a minute later he came back in, closing the door most of the way but leaving it slightly ajar. He grinned at me as his towel dropped to the floor. Returning to my side, he loomed over me, with his cock kind of wagging back and forth as he moved. I thought I could see a small drop of pre-cum at the tip of his glans. His eyes gleamed as he held up his hands. In the right he had a condom packet and his left hand held a small object…unmistakably a bottle of poppers.

When I spied the condom wrapper, the thoughts that were spinning in my head slowed down a bit. It was a relief to see that safety protocols were being observed. “I had these in a drawer…souvenirs of days gone by I guess,” he said sheepishly. With that he tossed the rubber onto my stomach. Next, he uncapped the bottle. “Here,” he said, “see if it’s still ok.” He bent down and held it under my nose. I inhaled deeply a couple of times and instantly felt that familiar feeling wash through my body.

“Wow! It’s still pretty strong,” I said as I floated off into la-la land. When I returned to earth, I found that my pants and briefs had been removed. Mickey had my feet propped up on his chest and he was pulling off my white socks.

“Welcome back!” he chortled.

He surprised me by first kissing both of my feet and then sensuously licking each one. He put my legs back down on the bench and picked up the condom packet. I asked myself, 'Am I really ready to let this guy fuck me, even with a condom? Mickey’s a real nice guy and all but…I mean…he’s got AIDS!'

Oblivious to my internal turmoil, Mickey tore open the wrapper and then said, “Here!” as he shoved the bottle back under my nostrils. I began to fade out again. The last thing I remember hearing was a voice saying, “Damn! This condom is way out of date. I guess we’ll have to bareback.”

When my attention returned, Mickey was already inside me, smoothly sliding in and out. “Did I hear you say something about barebacking?” I asked in a tight voice.

“Yeah,” he said, “the rubber was no good but it was kind of late to put the brakes on. This is much hotter anyway, don’t you think?”

I was utterly speechless which I guess he interpreted as consent on my part. He smiled and bent his face down to mine and began to passionately kiss me, nibbling and nipping my lips. So confused was I that even as I tried to squawk a protest through our locked lips I found my body responding to what Mickey was doing. Our tongues started dancing together and my whole being began to synch up with the steady rhythm of his fucking. “Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!” was the only sound I was capable of making at this point.

I knew that this was ridiculously unsafe. Here I was, in a hospital ward, having unprotected anal intercourse with an AIDS patient. But as the sexual heat began to cloud my judgment it all started to seem not so important after all. Soon, physical pleasure was all that mattered. After a long, long period of steady thrusting, Mickey began to pick up his pace. His breathing was becoming ragged. My toes flexed and curled as his body transmitted its increasing excitement. I was at the point of wishing that this would never end when Mickey groaned loudly and his frame started to shudder. All of a sudden he bucked against my ass. Once!…twice!... three, four five times he pushed into me, shuddering again at the end! That, in turn, set me off. My whole body spasmed repeatedly as volley after volley of my seed shot across my stomach and chest. I clenched my sphincter ecstatically, wanting to freeze time and savor the moment. We both lay there panting, exhausted from our frantic climax.

I heard a voice mutter, “That was so fuckin’ HOT!” With a start, I realized that Mickey was not the one speaking! With Mickey still collapsed on top of me I couldn’t get up but I twisted my head around to see who had spoken. I can’t say who it was for sure because, not one, but all five of the other patients on the ward were clustered in the open doorway. At this point Mickey finally got up off me and there were audible gasps.

“Holy Shit! You guys fucked bareback? Zip! What were you thinking, letting Mickey breed you with his infected cum?”

That’s when reality came crashing back into my head. Yes, I had let Mickey fuck his AIDS into me, filling me with gobs and gobs of his toxic sperm. To make it worse, while he was planting his dirty seed deep within me, my legs had been wrapped around his waist while I feverishly licked and moaned into his ear. Guiltily, I knew that by the time he blew his poisoned load deep within me, I had desperately wanted…no, needed him to defile my negative ass.

Of course that’s about the time that the other guys figured the same thing out: that I had ultimately been more than willing to receive Mickey’s gift! Now I was eager for not just one man, but many men to blast their virus-laden cum into my willing holes. It may not have happened yet, but it was assured that I would soon be told that I, too, was HIV positive. Maybe one day I might even take up residence in this very AIDS ward. But, for now, all that was in the future. Now, I had other things to worry about. From the look in their eyes I could tell that one important fact had finally dawned on them: if one of their number was free to breed me bareback, then it was only fair that all of them had the right to bend me over a gurney and fuck me full of their tainted sperm any time they felt the primal urge. And when the day came that I became infected with their disease, they would send me out into the world to pass the virus on to others. Until then, I will remain Zip and be used regularly every month as their own private AIDS dump! I may even start coming twice a month! It’s the least that I can do to put some Zip into their lives!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 25

I admired the way that poz fucked with absolutely no inhibitions in the early days of AIDS. I knew instinctively that I would be one of them. Although I never got the disease, I'm proud to carry the bug of so many men who now are long gone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...