It all started just because my regular fuck bud was a little too arrogant.  He knew I loved his huge cock and could not get enough of it.  He just got irritating when wanting my ass to use and wanting it now or he would look elsewhere, knowing I would do almost anything to get him in me.   We were both neg and we barebacked only with each other.  He would send me pics of his other 'conquests', either fucking them or them fucking him, but always sheathed up.

He got so bad that if I did not agree to meet at 'his' time within about five minutes of it and always with hardly any notice of when he would be available until I got the message.  Usually wanted me within a couple of hours of contacting me, no matter how many times I would ask for more time to prepare and see if I could get away or not.

This got on my nerves the more he did it.  I loved his eight inch cock, which had the girth of my wrist.  I especially loved the way he would pound my hole, just the way I liked it, drilling me as hard and deep as he could.  He about drove me wild with wanting his cock in me and he could cum huge amounts every time.  The more he did me the more I wanted and he knew it and would basically tease me by contacting me whenever and at times I was sure he knew I would have no way to get there in time.

I then found BreedingZone and shorty after BBRT and I started to think of getting even for those missed fucks I wanted so badly.  The more I read on BZ the more I wanted to read and then started to read the gift giving and chasing fiction and thinking hey, that could be real actually.  And then he messaged me again with only about a half an hour to prepare and I decided that was the last straw.

I went to BBRT and filled out a profile and let it be known I was chasing, even though I wasn't, but wanted a poz hvl guy willing to poz someone, anyone.  It didn't take long to get some hits.  I needed someone close and could also get away with little notice also.  I found the right guy for it and we discussed it and then met up for just a meet to talk.

He said he would be willing to stealth someone and thought it would be a very hot time.  He was close by, only a five minute drive, and he worked for himself, so getting away on short notice was not a problem either.

I then got a hold of my fuck buddy and asked if it would be okay if I asked another guy to join us, as I was interested in getting fucked more than once in a session and thought it would be hot to be fucked again right after he got done loading my hole good.  He was all for it and wanted to know when.  I told him whenever he could get free and ready.

I then got a hold of my poz guy and told him my fuck buddy was hot for me to get fucked twice and it would probably happen very soon.  He was ready whenever the time would be.

I was right too as it was only a couple of days when my fuck buddy sent me a message wanting to fuck and asking if the other guy would be able to join us.  True to form he only gave me about two hours to reply and get ready.  Fortunately I was able to make his deadline, and when I reached-out to my poz guy, he also was available, so the stage was set.

I sent a message back to my fuck buddy and told him we could both be at our meeting place at the appointed time.  So, everything was set, and I was hard thinking about the upcoming session.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...

I arrived at our meeting place early and my poz bud arrived at about the same time, so we had time to talk and do a little preparing for my arrogant fuck bud to arrive.  He was going to get a lot more out of this fuck than he knew was coming.  Poz guy and I talked and planned for a bit and then started to make out while awaiting my fuck buddy.  I definitely wanted this guy horned up and ready when my fuck buddy got there.

We started by kissing some and then, since it was going to happen anyway, got naked and were feeling each other up and stroking each others cocks.  He had a lot of precum and it didn't take long before his cock was covered in it and slick and hard as a rock.  His cock was about as long as my fuck buddy's, but just short of being as big around.  It was a damn nice size though and I couldn't wait and dropped on my knees, and took it into my mouth.  I just had to taste it and feel that nice cock throb in my throat a little.

We fooled around for about ten minutes when my fuck buddy finally arrived, and his arrival was just in time, as that poz cock was starting to taste mighty good to me and my ass was starting to tingle with a need to be filled.  My fuck buddy took one look at us and stripped, saying "It looks like I got here just in time.  Another five minutes and I'd have had sloppy seconds."

We all laughed a bit at that, but I don't think either of them really knew how close that was to the truth.  My ass was ready and in need of filling.

My fuck buddy and the poz guy started to kiss, and I went down to swallow my fuck buddy's beautiful cock, to prime him so he would cream my hole good.   Poz guy and I traded around after a few minutes and he was swallowing that big cock while I gave some tongue-action to my fuck buddy.  The three of us went back and forth several times, as my fuck buddy became increasingly worked up.  Yeah, I was determined to edge him, to get him so hot that he would be ready for anything.  His cock was about as hard as I could ever remember it and he was panting to plant it in me by the time I lay down and told him to hurry and do me.  I was more than ready to be fucked.

My fuck buddy lubed himself and my ass, and then slowly entered my hole, a little at a time, teasing me as he went by pushing in and then holding still again.  Our poz bud was behind him watching and then, right on cue, commented to my fuck buddy "Damn, you've got a nice ass too," adding "Do you like to get fucked?"

My fuck buddy replied "Yeah, but I only bareback with this guy."

Poz guy just smiled.

As my fuck bud started to finally fuck me the poz guy moved behind him more and started to play with his ass, lubing it, and loosening it up by some vigorous finger play, all the while telling my bud "I gotta play with your ass while you fuck your buddy," and encouraging him to pound my ass good and get it nice and sloppy for him.  He kept whispering how hot it was to watch his big cock tear my hole up.  Knowing where this was headed, I enjoyed the talk almost as much as I enjoyed being fucked.

My fuck bud always took a while to cum so I knew I was in for a good ass pounding, for at least twenty minutes or maybe more.  It felt good as he lifted my legs higher and higher and had them over his shoulders, holding me almost upside down as he pounded my ass.  It was always a great fuck with him.  I could just see the poz guy a bit behind him as he was running a finger into my fuck buddy, and then said he was going for more fingers.  My fuck buddy replied "It feels great, and I can feel the tingle of your fingers against my prostate as I pound away at this hole."

Soon the poz guy told him he had all four of his fingers in my fuck buddy's ass.  He, in turn, was clearly enjoying the anal play, and it helped him pound me hard.  

The poz guy kept up a steady stream of hot talk, telling us how hot it was to watch me being fucked as he played with my fuck buddy's hole and how hot he was getting too.  He also told my fuck buddy how hot his hole was, and commented it was making him really horny too, and that his cock was hard as a rock.  He pushed up against my fuck buddy, and ran himself up and down the crack of his ass, and asked how he liked the feel of that.  My bud told him it fell good and bet I would love that when he got done with me.

The poz guy never moved back away again and kept his fingers probing deep in my fuck bud's hole while his poz cock kept up a smooth slide up and down his crack smearing lots of his precum all over my bud's ass crack and hole and slicking him up even more with the lube there also.  My bud was loving the attention and was pounding my hole as hard as he ever had and we were both soon moaning our pleasure a lot.

My bud then told us he was getting close and then really started going even faster and harder if that was possible.  The poz guy said he was really getting horny for some too, but I don't think by now it was registering with my bud at all as he approached his orgasm.  I then notice the poz guy had pulled his fingers out of my bud and had him by the hips with both hands and rubbing his cock up and down his crack faster. 

My bud looked my in the eyes and told me to get ready as he was going to cum.  He then rammed me about three or four more time and buried his cock as deep into me as he could as he grunted out that he was cumming hard.  As soon as he came to a halt in me and was cumming the poz guy all at once yelled oh hell I can't take it and rammed his cock home in my bud's hole and said he was cumming too.   My fuck bud was so far gone in his orgasm it didn't register at first that the poz guy's cock was buried deep in his hole and filling him up too for a while.

As my bud was finally coming down he was telling us that was about the hottest cum he had ever had and then it dawned on him that there was a cock buried in him too.  He looked over his shoulder and wanted to know what the poz guy was doing anyway.  He told him he was sorry but he just got too excited when my boy came in me that he rammed home in him without thinking or knowing what he was doing.  He apologized.  My boy told him it was ok but he was not realy happy about getting a load in him.  I could tell he was some pissed but kind of shrugged it off as he got up and got dressed and like normal was out of there within just a few minutes of cumming in me.  He never hung around anyway more than a few minutes.

I was still laying there with my legs spread and like usual, also, after being fucked by my bud I was in another world enjoying the feeling of being fucked and filled.  I didn't even notice my boy leave nor that the poz guy was still hard and telling me how hot that had been and he was still damnably horned up by that.

I didn't know anything until all at once it dawned on me that my legs were up I the air again and my hole was being pounded again.  I came around and looked up and was looking right into the eyes of the poz guy as he was ramming his toxic cock in me now.  I yelled what the hell are you doing, I don't want pozzed, just my boy.  He just smiled and said he was sorry but that session just made him too horny and he couldn't resist my hole right there in front of him.  I started to tell him to get off when he all at once rammed home in me hard and moaned and I could feel his cock pulsing.  I opened my mouth but nothing came out and he told me OMG that feels good and I am filling you full of my poz seed too.  As he said that he leaned down and kissed me and started to pound away again and I could do nothing but thrust my ass back at him as it felt too good to stop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 31

Well, we had done it and stealthed my FB with a load of hvl poz cum.  The poz guy, though, took a little advantage of the situation of me being in another world from being fucked so good.  He had after loading my boy, also rammed home in me and bred me with his toxic load and it felt so good that he kept on pounding my hole until he had cum in me a second time to boot.  WOW Was I ever in fuck heaven from the way they had used my hole.  I loved every minute of it even if I had been surprised a lot by the poz cum and had not really been after that at all.

Afterwards the poz guy and I had talked a bit and decided to get my boy again as soon as possible.  He thought we could turn him into a cum dump and get rid of him wanting a condom ever again.  We just needed to get him going more and we both decided to try and keep our 'rosters' clear as possible to be ready for him when he would call.

We didn't have long to wait either.  My boy loved my hole so much and it was hard for him to find anyone else who could take the pounding he liked to do with his huge cock.  True to form he sent me an email and wanted to fuck me and again with only about an hour to try and get ready.  He also asked if it was possible for the 'other guy', as he referred to him, to join also.  He probably thought it would be too quick to get him.  He was going to be surprised though, I hoped.

I immediately got ahold of our poz guy and he was ready and could meet us at the time.  We were both there early.  Loved the way he made out and also the taste of his nice cock too.  We made out for a good 20 minutes before my FB got there.  He looked a little surprised to see the poz guy there but tried to not let on and said how happy he was for him to be there.

My FB wanted to know if the poz buy would fuck me first to get me opened up more for him.  This was a surprise though and I had not thought he would ask that.  I looked at the poz guy and he smiled and told us he was ready for it.  I wasn't sure I wanted it but laid down and we all started to make out for a bit and then the poz guy climbed on me.  He looked me right in the eyes as he started to stick his cock in me.  It was drooling precum and slicked my hole up and he was able to slide in fairly easily with his own lube. 

My boy was soon over me kissing me as the poz guy started to stroke his cock in my hole.  It felt amazing and I was soon ramming my ass back at him as he tried to bottom out every time in me.  This went on for a good 10 minutes when my FB all at once asked to take over.   I groaned as the poz guys cock left my hole but soon I was back in ecstasy as my boy rammed his huge cock in me and started pounding away immediately.  He was telling me he was too turned on watching me take another cock and just had to have my hole.

The poz guy was now behind my boy with a hard cock in need and leaned over him again.  He asked us what he was supposed to do with his cock now as he was really turned on badly and in need of getting off.  I grabbed my boy though and planted a hot deep kiss on him to keep him from answering and just pointed with one had for the poz guy to ram it in him.  

The poz guy started rubbing his cock up and down my boys ass lubing his hole with his precum like he had mine.  My FB started to squirm a little but I held him tight and shoved my tongue in his mouth as deep as I could and wrapped my legs around him tighter also.  He quit moving so much other than ramming his cock in me deep and hard and soon I could tell the poz guy had his cock buried in him again.

My boy held still for a bit deep inside me and I could feel the poz guy pounding away at his hole.  My boy was looking me in the eyes and soon he could not hold still and he started to pound my again which definitely got him impaled deeper in me and the poz guy deeper in him too.   He quit the kiss and his head went back as he arched his back and pounded me as hard as he could.  He was then yelling how great this felt and looked over his shoulder at the poz guy who leaned in and kissed him passionately.  My boy was moaning his pleasure now and soon broke the kiss and was telling us both to use him good.

The poz guy kind of let part of the cat out of the bag as he then told my boy to get ready he was going to cum and impregnate him.  My boy was too far gone and it didn't seem to register what was said.  He just told the poz guy to hurry as he was about ready to cum too.   They both went wild then and soon my bud rammed home in my ass as deep as he could and yelled he was cumming.  The poz guy then yelled he could feel it in my boys ass and he was cumming too and all this set me off and I was cumming all over my stomach without having to touch my own cock.  All three of us getting off at the same time and wow I was floating away my orgasm was so strong.

I started to come back and again the poz guy was the only one with me as my boy had got up and left again quickly.   He was rimming my ass and eating the load from by FB and before I could say anything he had lined his cock up with my ass and was rammed in deep.   He held it still in me as it registered on my mind that his poz cock was again in me.  I was trying to find a way to tell him no but could not think of a way with it feeling so good in me.  I had never been able to turn down a hard cock and especially once it was in me it was basically impossible for me to say no.

He just held still for a while and only kind of stirred around a little without actually pumping and out at all.  The feeling was nice though.  He was telling me he thought he was definitely pozzing my boy as he had noticed a little pinkish color on his cock this time when he pulled out of him and there had been he was sure some tearing in him and bleeding which would help his toxic load get into him better and faster.  I hadn't heard it but he also told me my boy had thanked him for the load when he left.  We both smiled at that one.

As he told me about the thank you, the poz guy pulled back on his cock until only the head was still in me and asked if I wanted another load.  Before I could answer he shoved forward and buried his cock to the hilt in me and I could only moan in pleasure and he took that as a yes and really started to fuck me good.   Again, I got two more loads from him before he was done and I had not told him to stop.  I was a doggone cum dump myself and now proabably getting pozzed when all I had wanted was my bud to get it.  Not only that but I got two loads now for the one he got.   What should I do now?    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

• 2 weeks later...

Like normal, my regular FB dropped off the world again.  Had been three weeks since my poz bud and I had last got ahold of him and loaded his ass up good and also mine got loaded as well.  Not an unusual thing as he was always doing that and then would come back all at once wanting to fuck me in an hour or so.  That was another of the things that teed me off and caused me to look for a poz guy to load him up.  His arrogance of disappearing with no contact whatsoever and then appearing and wanting to do me with barely any warning.

Then, all at once, he was back and wanting to meet in about an hour again.  I emailed him and asked where the hell he had been hiding?  He came back and told me that he had been really busy at work for about a week and a half and then had come down really sick.  He didn't go to the doctor but thought he had the flu or something and had been miserable for about a week.  I could only smile as I read that, thinking he probably had the fuck flu and was poz now.  I wrote back saying I was sorry to hear that.  Now, I had to decide whether to meet up or not as I had not gotten sick any and was probably still neg. it seemed.

I told him I would let him know in a few minutes if I could get free or not.  I immediately got ahold of my poz guy and let him know.  He was all for meeting up for sure as he was horny for some nice ass again and then make sure my bud was definitely pozzed up good.  I told him that I had not gotten sick after 4 of his loads to my buds 2 so I wasn't sure whether to do anything or not now.  He said, hell, set it up anyway and maybe he could take my buds mind off of me while he fucked him and I could just give him a bj at the same time.  I thought that sounded good to me.

I got ahold of my fb and told him I could and my buddy wanted to come again also.  He was all for it now and told me he loved getting his cock in him while doing me too.  I told him I was more into maybe just giving him a bj today while he got fucked.  He just said he would see us there.

As usual the poz guy and I got there first.  It didn't take us long to get naked and start making out.  He was a hot guy anyway.  It wasn't long before we were 69ing and I had his cock in my throat like he had mine.  While sucking me he was playing with my balls and crack and soon was running a finger around my hole.  A few minutes later he let loose of my cock and his mouth and tongue were traveling down more and then he lifted my legs and started to rim my hole.  He slobbered a lot and then had his tongue going in and out as deep as he could and then I felt his finger sliding in beside it.  I was really loving it and the taste of his cock and precum had me soaring for sure.

Pretty soon we heard my bud show up but we continued with what we were doing while he was getting his clothes off.  Very quickly he was beside us and I let the poz cock out of my mouth as my bud bent down and planted his lips on mine for a great deep kiss.  As we kissed the poz guy reached out with his other hand and grabbed my buds cock and pulled him towards him.  He then took his cock in his mouth and started sucking him hard without missing a beat of his finger in my hole.  As the poz guy sucked my bud, I felt him insert another finger in my hole and then quickly another one as he kept opening me up.  It felt great and we all had cocks so hard you could pound nails with them I think.

As soon as we were all good and hard, my bud pulled away from our kiss and the poz guy's mouth.  He rolled over onto his back and grabbed me and pulled me up and on top of him.  He then started kissing me again and the poz guy still had his fingers in my hole and now had 4 in me.  I was so hot now I was bouncing on his fingers and wanting more and more.  Before I knew what was happening the poz guy pulled his fingers out of me and I felt him grab my fb's cock and guide it into my hole and my bud drove it home balls deep in one thrust.  I gasped and pulled away from the kiss and told him I had just wanted to give him a bj while he got fucked good.  He just smiled and asked if I wanted him to pull it out now, while starting to ram it back and forth in me.  I could only moan with pleasure so he didn't attempt to pull out and kept ramming my ass good.

I figured with me on top, I could hop off when he was ready to cum as he always let me know he was ready and I would not get his probably now poz load in me.  As he was fucking me I could feel the poz guy still playing with my hole as my bud's huge cock was going in and out and it felt like he was adding more lube or something.  All at once I felt my bud stop pumping me and felt another pressure behind me and then pop I felt another large item entering my hole.  I gasped at this intrusion and tried to turn to look over my shoulder but my bud had ahold of me so I could not see much.  Then I heard the poz guy saying how good that felt to have his cock buried in my hole side by side with my bud's cock and I knew they both had their cocks buried in me at the same time.  I couldn't even move.

Then I felt them both kind of getting a rhythm going so one cock was going in while the other was coming out and they both started to fuck me.  I tried to tell them to stop as I didn't want this but it felt so good all I could do was moan in pleasure.  Soon they were both pounding my hole hard and fast.  I felt myself trying to meet every thrust with my ass as I was fast getting so turned on I could hardly think of anything but how great those cocks felt in me.

While pounding away the poz guy leaned over me some and started to speak.  He was asking my bud how he liked that?  He wanted to know if I liked it too?  We both were barely able to tell him how good it felt.  He wanted to know if we wanted him to pull out of me and ram it in my bud or not and we both told him to not do that just keep up what he was doing.  He then leaned way over and my bud leaned up for a quick kiss and the poz guy surprised me by telling my bud he had news for him.  Before I could say anything he told my bud that he was poz and had been since before we met the first time.  I looked and my bud's eyes got huge.  The poz guy then told him he had heard he had been sick and it was probably the fuck flu and he probably ought to go get checked soon.  My bud's mouth dropped open after hearing this but he didn't stop pounding my ass.  The poz guy then told him that by now he probably had a nice hvl and as he said this my bud groaned and said oh shit, I'm cumming.  The poz guy groaned too and yelled he was too and could feel my bud's cock throbbing his load in me.  I could feel both cocks pulse then but couldn't move to get off of them with one under me and the other on top of me and could only take their loads.

They both kept their cocks in me until they went limp and basically fell out and then I noticed that I had cum also all over my bud's stomach and all over myself too.  The poz guy got off of me then and rolled to the side and I kind of sat up over my bud.  The poz guy then told me since I had said something about my bud being sick he had decided to not fuck him but surprise me by fucking me then instead and when my bud pulled me on top of him he decided to make it a DP experience and hoped that would tear up my hole enough to take also.

My bud was still laying there in a daze from what he had heard.  I looked down at their cocks and could only shake my head as there was probably little doubt now that I would become poz too as there was blood on both of their cocks.  My bud was a little pissed but, for once, he did not jump up and take off and I got another load of cum from each of them before he finally left.  My hole was really torn up for sure from their big cocks as there was blood still on them when done.  Not a huge amount but enough I would bet I will be coming down sick soon as my bud had.   He didn't seem quite as arrogant when he left this time though so hoping next time he wants to play I will be given a little more time.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19