Update On Quest To Take A Poz Load In NYC

A couple weeks ago, I came clean (so to speak) about my desire to finally knowingly take a load of hot, charged cum from a poz top. Since then, I was contacted by a couple guys, most of whom don't live near NYC, but guys supportive of my decision and offering to help.  One guy in particular lives a short drive away from the city and said he is willing to come to town to come in me, and that he had only recently been diagnosed, is not on meds, and has a viral load of 75,000.  And he's got the right attitude about doing this job right. He wants to give his bug to me and then wants me to give it to others. Hot!

But he does live outside the city, so if this is to happen we have to make plans and sometimes in this crazy city, keeping to a schedule can be difficult.  But I like his intensity, so he's kinda been my first pick. But sometimes (most times) you get horny and just have to scratch that itch, which brings me to what happened last night.

I arrived home from a friend's birthday party which had been celebrated at a bar.  I hadn't had too many cocktails, so I doubt I would even say I was buzzed, but I was definitely horny, so I hopped on A4A and BBRT.  As luck would have it, a guy was online with whom I have been chatting with for quite a while now. His schedule and my schedule have always been off, but tonight there was a message asking When Are We Ever Going To Do This?

"Now", I replied.

Fifteen minutes later I received a reply saying Come over and providing an address only four blocks from my place.  I replied saying I would be there in ten minutes.

Now I was getting nervous. Because I knew if I went over there, I was going to go through with this and give him my "virgin" ass to breed with his bug. I went back and forth in my mind, but finally said FUCK IT. I threw on some light clothes that would be easy to lose fast and messaged him I was on my way.

Now here's the thing about this guy, his cock looks absolutely beautiful in his profile pics. It's uncut, has a great curve, and I have jerked off so many times thinking about how that cock would feel good.

One profile says he is 48, another says he is 51, so I figured he's probably on the 51 year old side, if not more. But that's okay, because that cock is beautiful. And I was walking to his apartment.

I got there, he buzzed me up. He opened the door, and I discovered he is definitely 51, if not more. Small man, but I was excited to see that cock.

Cut to the chase...

He is a chatty Cathy and I was there for one thing... I asked him if I could see his cock. He took his sweat pants off and got on his bed. It was soft and looking a little small, but I figured he is a grower not a shower... I got naked and immediately got on his bed. We kissed a bit and then I moved down to suck him off. As I massaged his cock with my tongue I rubbed his smooth skin. I noticed his belly is distended, the look of AIDS. Although I was damn near shaking with nervousness and excitement, I was turned on and starting to ache for it.

his cock was slowly getting harder, but not quite to rock hard. But I enjoy sucking cock, so I kept on. And he seemed to be enjoying it, he was moaning and guiding my head.

Then he tells me he wants to eat my ass. He had me get on all fours and he went to work on my hole. At first he probed me gently, but then got into it more, lapping at my hole, and finger fucking me a little bit. It was at this point, that I noticed we were in full view of an open window and the lights were on. I wondered if someone was watching us from another apartment. With his tongue opening my hole up, and the fact someone could be watching, I lost every inhibition and was ready to get fucked. I pressed my ass against his face and he used his hands to pull me tighter. I could feel my hole relaxing and begging him to go deeper. I was also very wet by this point. I told him I wanted him to fuck me now.

He stood up, removing his face from my ass. I was expecting to feel his cock press into me. but instead, nothing. I turned around. He said he needed to take a piss. And did I want to drink it. I told him maybe after he fucked me, as I was really in the moment right now. 

Then he went to the bathroom to take a leak. He comes back, lies down, and I start blowing him again. Again, he seems to be enjoying it. I get him fairly hard and I tell him I am ready to get fucked. 

He instead tells me to come cuddle with him. I told him I really didn't show up at his apartment at 4:00 AM to cuddle, that I wanted to get fucked. He said we could take a nap, then wake up and maybe fuck.

Ahhhhh nope! My hole was wet and aching for cock.  I didn't want to cuddle. 

He told me it wasn't going to happen at this time.  I said okay.  With that I got dressed, thanked him for the "fun", and left.  When I got home, I messaged him, saying I was a little disappointed, explaining that, after all the chatting we had exchanged, I was under the impression that his invitation to get together meant I would have come home with his poz cum in my ass.

"That's why it didn't happen," he replied, adding "because I don't want to be the one to infect you."

I responded that he and I had discussed this many times and he knew what I wanted. I told him I thought he enjoyed me blowing him and I certainly enjoyed his tongue in my hole, and getting fucked would have been great.

Then he tells me to come back...

Sorry dude, the moment passed. I was at home, in bed, disappointed. I jerked off and went to bed.

This morning I saw he sent me another message. Now he says he's all for pozzing me up... WTF? 

So my quest to take a poz load from a guy who wants me to have it continues...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...