Toronto Or Montreal For Load-Taking Weekend?

BradStevens

Am thinking of a weekend getaway in mid May and was thinking of Toronto or Montreal. Have been to Toronto a couple of times but never been to Montreal. The idea of guys fucking me while talking dirty to me in French is a total turn on.... plus I think Montreal men are hot!

Any advice from load-takers who live in either city or have visited? Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Check out Montreal.  Canada has a major Holiday, Victoria Day during May, usually a week prior to the U.S. Memorial Day; that weekend will be busy and guarantee fun.  If in Montreal, do check out the sauna G.I. Joe.  It has more of a levi/leather/let's-have-fun clientele where the fucking can be rampant. 

I was there this New Year's weekend, went to GI Joe on both Friday and Saturday nights...and well......my ass left dripping with cum each night   GI Joe is not for the "stand-and-model" crowd, but for guys who like to have fun.   Going on a busy weekend helps, for as in the U.S., recent years have shown a decrease in such places of debauchery on regular weekends, though fun can still be had.  (I am speaking as one who still enjoys the sex clubs, not one who relies  as much on the internet scene).

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...