Just Too Big

hurricane2000

I am tall and black and am told I have a nice bubble butt, however, because of my race and cock size, I am usually chased by bottoms. Last month I was at a bathhouse in Las Vegas, and to my surprise, a stocky black top zeroed in on me, and, gesturing me onto a bench, he shoved his enormous rod into my ass.

Although I tried to relax, the pain was too much so I pushed him off.  He was quickly replaced by an older white guy who, unlike the stocky black guy, went in bareback. Without asking he drove his cock into me. He was a little bit smaller and wet from cum filled ass he had been fucking just before.

After a few minutes he moved back to the previous bottom and the stocky black guy jumped back into my ass.  Someone else slid his cock into my mouth, so I did my best to suck it, as much to take my mind off the pain in my ass, but it was just too much, so I extracted myself from the ménage à trois and moved on.

Everywhere I went in the bathhouse the black guy followed me, and he repeatedly asked for my pussy. As horny as I was he was just too big.  I thought about just letting him rape me, and I suppose had he tried I would have let him.

Any thoughts on how to get over the pain?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Time, time time a nice buzz some poppers and a top who is willing to take the time. My motto, slam it in now that might be all you get, go slow let me get used to it and you cam slam it all night. It also depends on whats hurting, if he is thick and its the stretch, I can get used to it, it will always stretch to accommodate :). But sometimes length or angle, havent figured it out yet but sometimes if a guy is 9-10" it hits on something inside, its a sharp pain that hurts quite a bit and not the good kind. I had a young stud that had at least 12" and he could pound away no problem, but then have had someone not as long but they bottom out. I need to figure it out because its a fun stopper. If thats happening balls deep is going to be about an inch short LOL

Thickest guy was 8' around, I checked :) It took a minute to accommodate that

I havent found a no thats to big yet :)

Edited by baggerr
  • Upvote 3

Everywhere I went in the bathhouse the black guy followed me, and he repeatedly asked for my pussy. As horny as I was he was just too big.  I thought about just letting him rape me, and I suppose had he tried I would have let him.

Any thoughts on how to get over the pain?

at least for me, if a top who is very large isnt gentle enough going in, it killed the whole thing for me.  That said, I've had guys that are even larger take literally just a couple seconds more easing it in, be great fucks.  

I'm probably in the minority on this, but larger to me isnt always better.  The guy still needs to know what he is doing, not just be huge.  A little pain when fucking is normal, but if its to the point where it just sucks, I'm out.  That's not my idea of fun.   

• Like 1

I guess being a top with a black bubble butt gets you in trouble. I like to top, but guys always want to bend me over. I have not tried poppers, but would like a top would is willing to help me get ready for some large tops. I also love when a bottom lays beside me while our asses are in the air.

i agree with the poppers .. and i wouldn't do it in a bathhouse - someplace private where there's time to take and get your hole properly relaxed and opened .. he should eat your hole out good .. get it dripping .. feed ya poppers .. and take time to work his dick in ya .. :>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agree. Poppers, poppers, poppers...and I have found Albolene is an amazing lube. I lube up a small dildo and slide it in, clamp down and pull it out and I'm lubed all the way in. BIG thick cocks slide in and there's no pain. BBC is the best but takes a little prep! Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Loose the condom. Big cocks are easier to handle bare. If you have no problem with being fucked bare, tell the guy to open you up without. Even if he is a 'safe only' one, nine out of ten are willing to 'open you up' bare 'for just one or two full pokes till you are used to the size'. Most never mention for condoms again once it's fully in. (This works both ways. I'm mostly top and I managed to fuck quite a few 'safe only' blokes bare after they couldn't handle my rubbered up cock ;) !)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4