Anybody In Regina, Sk To Convert Me From A Super Shy Straight Guy To The Filthiest Cum Dump In The City.

tomtremblay1234

I have the most boring and pathetic sex life ever with my steady gf who has no idea that some chems can make me a dirty cum dump for any cock that wants me. 

When I first tried chems I, despite having no gay tendencies before, wound up sucking a strangers cock because I was horny as hell and mine was shrivled up and useless.    Then I, super shy guy, went to a bathhouse (wasn't in Regina), and sucked off several more guys before leaving.   Nobody fucked me though, but I would have let everyone there dump a load in me if they wanted.  

I loved it.  

It was years ago and I haven't repeated it.  But i am ready to now. 

I would give anything to find a like minded individual who can help me go full perv.   You can literallly watch me change from super shy and awkward to cum slut and we can not only break my ass in but see how perverted I can get.  

Have not been able to find anyone yet.    

I don't see a way to edit my original post so I will ad this here:

https://breeding.zone/topic/31658-true-story-of-first-chem-use-and-unexpected-conversion/

This may or may not be the story of how I accidentally semi converted myself.      Now I am ready to finish the job but am stuck in Regina and have no idea to find the right kind of people.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe. On chems I turn completely into a filthy perv who wants the nastiest sex possible. I'd love to fuck a woman but the equipment doesn't cooperate. My holes work and so all I want is to be filled with cock and treated like a perverted cum dump. Right now I'd let anyone take my virgin ass and give me my first load. I wonder if I can get fucked so good I'd still crave cock without the chems.

But I have zero interest in my normal life and haven't been able to set anything up.

Maybe it's for the best. But if I ever find someone to and perv me up until I'll beg anyone to let me suck their cock and then i know I'd be his use and corrupt and as we're cruising downtown and he has me go down on a homeless guy in the alley I know I would love every second of it.