I can't remember the last time I would have spent the night in a stranger's bed, but it must have happened once or twice.  Usually it's them staying in my bed until morning.  Alcohol usually plays  a role in that, but not always. 

The most memorable occasions were real endurance tests for me.  One guy I brought home from a New Year's Party at a leather bar fucked me a half dozen times before dawn.  He liked working my nipples and they were raw and painful by the time he left.  And two years ago I was on the patio of another leather bar getting blown when a tall man walked up and stared at me intently.  I don't know how he knew I was a bottom, but he sort of took me over after the guy blowing me gave up trying to make me cum.  The man insisted I drive us to my home, which I did, submissive slut that I am, and he fucked me for an extended period before cumming inside me.  We slept but he woke me up by pushing his erection back inside me.  That went on until dawn, brief naps punctuated by interludes of hard fucking.  We finally slept about three hours until nine and he had me take him home.  He said he'd be in touch, but he never did contact me again.  I went back to the bar for several weekends looking for him, but I never saw him again.  I don't think I'd recognize him now if I did see him, unless he gave me that intense stare.  I'll never forget that.

• Upvote 1

I am on the  other side of the walk of shame thing-- I LOVE going to the local S Bucks in the heart of the gay zone, and sit out on the patio mornings  watching the men come and  go-- some you can tell are fresh  up from bed and a shower and getting their  day going... others  def have that look of having been ridden hard and often and  doing everything they can to keep the cum from  blowing  down their legs as they  forge in  for that caffeine rush , the one that will either get them home awake, or get them  going for more before they get home. And the freeballers are just extra treats while  crotch watching <g>

• Upvote 2

Lol, just got hard reading that description... I am one of those who is having leaking issues from time to time...

Awkward looks on the train or street. Though once picked up because of that... ;)

I also like the face of tops walking home. Tired but totally satisfied and empty balls...

• Upvote 5

Lol, just got hard reading that description... I am one of those who is having leaking issues from time to time...

Awkward looks on the train or street. Though once picked up because of that... ;)

I also like the face of tops walking home. Tired but totally satisfied and empty balls...

I would love to hear the story about when you picked up a guy on the train because of cum dripping out of you!!  That sounds good already!

• Upvote 1