Looking To Fulfill Hot Raw Pnp Group Party Fantasy

Fulfill My Fantasy

I have had some Group Party Sex with a small group of friends and think its HOT.  
I have a Fantasy to have a group of College Guys Party and get into some Hot Action outside my home area.  

Depending on the Location and Guys I am willing to Travel and even get Accomodations for a long weekend (3 days)  The location should be in a place our actions will go either un-noticed or be acceptable.  A motel Mini Suite/Deluxe Room, Private Home or even Bathhouse/Sex Club would work.  

An ideal mix of guys would include at least 1 True Blonde, 1 Redhead & 1 Tall Guy over 6'3" all others Under 30. The Group can be the same all weekend or can change during the weekend as long as a couple guys stay all weekend.

*** Everyone should be OK with Drinking, Smoking, Party Favours ect. but Not expected to partake in them if they choose.

Send Age Stats Pics and other info
Email:   HotFunGuyUnc@ymail.com