Cumming Handsfree?

swedishspermdump

I don't think it's something you can learn (unless I don't know about it). It just happens. It happened to me a few times when the top just hit the right places and his cock pounded my prostate over and over. I start leaking precum and then shoot a load without touching my cock while he was fucking me. It is a great feeling. I always hope it happens but often it doesn't.

Usually when it happens I can continue getting fucked and want more and more and shoot another load (even three once). That's not always the case as I asked/explained in another thread (Question to bottoms: Can you continue once you have cum?)

• Upvote 4

Guest KptNLine

It's not something you "learn" exactly, but there are things you can do to make it more likely/easier to cum this way. First, you need to be good and horny before you get fucked. I recommend not jerking off for several days beforehand - a week or two is better. Also, try and find time to play with some toys. Prostate massagers such as Aneros work well. When you're playing with your hole, don't touch your cock at all and don't plan on bringing yourself to orgasm. What this does is help you become more in tune with the pleasure you're feeling from your prostate without associating it with your cock. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't masturbate, and often I don't cum for many days. But my full balls don't make it more likely to cum hands free. When I have a good fuck I can even drop a load hands free only half an hour after I cummed already. Three points which make me cum hands free:

1. Top has a short, and thin, but very hard cock which constantly hits my prostate.

2. Top has an extremely huge cock which fills and stretches my guts.

3. Top pounds very aggressive so that my cock (soft or hard doesn't count) dangles and hurls against my belly or my legs.

When I shoot my load hands free, it is not necessarily connected to an orgasm. Sometimes I see my jizz spurting but surprisingly I feel nothing in my cock.

Guest 120DaysofSodom

Happened a few times with me. I think it was because the sensation to cum was overwhelming, like when I was rolling. Didnt have anything to do with the size of the guys prick.

Guest mspchaser

You can't "learn" it but you can "learn" how to make it easier... not cumming for several days and finding a well endowed top who knows how to hit all the right places. For me, it's easier to cum hands free when I'm riding a cock than taking it on all 4s.

I don't think you can train yourself. For me, it really depends on the skills of the top.  I cum without me or him touching my cock when he is pumping his cock on the right spot inside me which stimulates my prostate so much I just cum.  This is why I love being a bottom, I really have a sensitive prostate and getting my ass fucked gives me awesome orgasms.  I have had a talented top make me cum like that when he massaged my prostate when he was fisting me too.  It was fantastic.

• Downvote 1

I Love When a Guy Makes Me Cum HandsFree

Some of the Guys from University I play around with have figured how but one bud Always makes me Cum HandsFree. I think its a combo of his 9"+ Cock and how he just pounds the right places. Several Guys get me there but the one bud for some reason can make me Cum HandsFree 2-3 times and it seems I always bust Huge Loads that shoot far.

I remember once 4 of us were doing eachother and when 1 bud finished and my Big Boy just ramed his Cock in me Deep & Hard it made me Cum then and there. WOW what a load I busted from just one mega thrust in my hole.

A Guy that can make me Cum HandsFree is a Guy that can Fuck Me Any time, anywhere & anyway he wants! :D

Edited by hotfunguyunc

• 2 years later...
Guest PigTonight
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 3:15 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I've cum hands free a few times, but I don't think it is something you can learn as a bottom.  As a top there are some bottoms I know how to make cum.

Back when I allowed myself to cum during sex (i only do now if a DOM demands it)

I could cum without touching my cock.  Actually I came once at the same moment my DOM came inside me (it was our first sexual encounter after like 6-8 years of drooling over him).  He later became a MASTER to me for a year.