Should I Take A Chance? (Barefuck)

PorscheTurbo

Hi,

So yesterday I registred on a SM/Slave/Master site. So I got a message from a 48 year old man, i'm now 22.
We speaked together, and he would like to have a submissive slave.

He would like to train my ass, and strech it out a little bit, then he wanna lick my ass.
And than I can suck his cock and balls, so than he can fuck my virgin ass for the first time. Only he would like to do it bare (that's without condom) and cum in my virgin ass multiple times.

I'm very horny and would like to be fucked. Good, deep and hard.. 
Only is this it worth? To let my virgin assfucked bare and he cum than in my ass?

I'm a little bit scared for HIV or STD's..
He said that he only fuck virgins boys that had never fucked before. 

Please can somebady give me tips or suggestions?
He don't wanna use condom, because he can't cum than multiple times.

Thank you all..
Sorry for my bad English I'm still learning haha.

Edited by PorscheTurbo

• Moderators

Bareback sex carries risks of HIV and other STIs. If you can't handle the risk, don't do it. 

You didn't give us enough information to give you much guidance. Do you know anything about his health including HIV status?

He might like fucking virgin boys because he is totally free of any STIs, and that is his strategy for staying that way. He might like fucking virgin boys because he is Poz or infected with other STIs and gets off on infecting innocent men. 

Bareback sex carries risks of HIV and other STIs. If you can't handle the risk, don't do it. 

You didn't give us enough information to give you much guidance. Do you know anything about his health including HIV status?

He might like fucking virgin boys because he is totally free of any STIs, and that is his strategy for staying that way. He might like fucking virgin boys because he is Poz or infected with other STIs and gets off on infecting innocent men. 

He is a 48 year old man, he did half year ago a test, and was negatif, also he get a inject of hepetatis virus.

Yes, he said that he only fuck virgin boys, because they are virgin and not have std's or hiv, etc.

If you are not sure or scared, then you need to think about it some more. When you take loads in your ass you need to understand and accept the risk of std's and hiv. If you are not comfortable with the risk, then don't do it. You are young. You have plenty of time to have fun. Make sure this is what you want. There will be plenty of guys lined up to fuck you when you are ready. Most std's can be delt with. Hiv you have for life. Think with your head and not your cock. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Thank you guys.
I did ask him if hi wanna test it again, but he keeps telling he have noting.

But if he is 100% clean, and he fucks my ass, cums in my ass, but I have a scare/wound in my ass.
Can I get then hiv or stds? If whe are both clean then?

Thanks in advance guys, you're all are amazing!

• 4 months later...

hi Buddy, My advice may seem risky but here goes. Everyone here so far seems to have given you good safe advice. And that's great. But every now and then we need to let go and take a chance and do what feels good.

Some guys are really set in their ways and the guy seems to be totally against condoms which is his thing and I know a lot of guys on here respect that too. So I say go with your feelings at the time. If you are really horny with him and you really want him to fuck you then do it!!

From what you say I would not trust him, especially as he is so arrogant to say he won't test because he has nothing. He is likely to be seeing many boys, he can't be so sure.

If he is clear of all infections and wounds your ass by being rough, or not using lube, then you won't get an STI but could you could get a bacterial infection from your gut bacteria. However, he can't be certain as STIs often don't present symptoms immediately or soon.

For you, I would advise you to take your time and build trust before you give someone your body. You do what you want, not what others want.

Thank you guys.

I did ask him if hi wanna test it again, but he keeps telling he have noting.

But if he is 100% clean, and he fucks my ass, cums in my ass, but I have a scare/wound in my ass.

Can I get then hiv or stds? If whe are both clean then?

Thanks in advance guys, you're all are amazing!

I would not trust him at all. Any guy who tells you that he is not willing to get tested does not take care of his own health, So how on earth do you expect him to take care of yours. It's easy to say he does not have anything, we can all do that. Just remember one thing once you have been infected with HIV there is no going back.