Transforming Tanner

doomweaver

"Fuck!" Jake moaned as Tanner began milking his friend's cock - expertly, slurping and licking the round, throbbing head and coating it in his boy saliva.

One more finger full of crystal shoved up the boy's cunt and he was ready for a real, deep-dickin' - primed for a deep, pozzin experience. As I worked my second-finger in his expanding cunt, he moaned deeply.

"Definitely ready"

The chems had taken over, eroded all his resistance and he began pushing his hot arse back on my knuckles. Pre-cum flowed from his cock with every thrust and turn of my fingers and, with each squirt of pure, crystal fluid from his negboy cock he was becoming less of a boy and more of a man.

Jake was loving the attention his cock was getting, moaning like it was the best thing ever.

I smiled at the perfect corruption before me as Tanner's hole quivered around the knuckles of my two, big digits, the last deposit of crystal finally vanishing into the walls of his arse. The job of chemming this perfect little jock boy was done - now the fun could finally begin.

I shucked out of my clothes, letting my cock finally break free of it's cage. It pointed, like a magnet, directly at Tanner's virgin hole. My cock would break Tanner into the world of poz sex - corrupt that perfect little all-star stud into a pregnant little sex-pig. As I spat a wad of saliva on my ever growing cock, I sauntered towards my prize.

"Pull your ass cheeks open bro" Jake ordered "I'll keep you balanced on my dick"

Jake - what a fucking find!

Tanner reached back and pulled his cheeks out for me - revealing even more of the entrance to that perfect, chemmed-up little jock-gut.

"Boy, you ready to get fucked" I whispered in his ear

"You ready to feel me in you...churning some cum deep in my boy's gut?"

He whimpered as Jake pulled his cock out his friend's drooling mouth.

"Answer him bro" he said as Tanner bit his lip

"I..." he started "I want to get fucked" he blurted, sighing heavily as I vibrated my fingers in his sphincter.

"Fuck.." he moaned as another string of pre-cum oozed out his cock.

"Yeah, please, fuck me?" he whimpered

"I need you to fuck me!"

"Good boy" I said, pulling my fingers out his cunt and lining my cock up with hole.

"You want me to breed you slut" I said

"Yes" he replied immediately

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"

I rested my throbbing head up against his tiny, unlubed jock-boy hole.

A firm but gentle thrust and the tip pierced him - a small way in, just the tip as I parted his velvet cunt for the first time.

"Oh baby boy you are just, the fucking stud" I said, pushing a bit further, using my hands push on the small of his rippling back.

He sighed deeply as he arched into my cock, piercing him totally - spreading his tight hole open and around my head, popping into him like a Key into a lock.

He moaned, I felt his whole body shudder in tenseness as he dropped Jake's dick out of his throat, overcome with the sensations of my rod gliding into him.

"Fuck boy" i said, as an inch disappeared up him, his hole clenching my dick whilst the soft walls massaged my sensitive tip.

There was a tight corner up his cunt and my cock seemed not to be able to pass.

Jake instinctively ready my expression and whipped out a fresh bottle of poppers - putting them under Tanner's nose, telling him to inhale good and deep.

As the fumes hit, the kink in his ass vanished and my cock dove a good six inches into him as he gasped for air, shuddering a another fresh dose of negboy cum from his dangling penis.

"Nice boy, real nice - just ease yourself into it, let daddy stretch your virgin cunt out - get it good and moist"

Another contraction as he took another hit of poppers and my cock vanished up him, balls-deep in the hottest stud I'd ever fuckin' seen - his beautiful pink hole pulsing on my shaft, milking it's toxic payload with perfect rhythm.

That's when Jake slowly guided Tanner's mouth back to his long cock by the stud's light blond hair,

"Dont let go again"

Jake commanded, pulling the boy down onto his cock in one direct movement as Tanner's anus spasmed along my shaft.

Edited by doomweaver
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 8

Tanner's little ring clenched the base of my ever hardening cock like a vice. It was all I could do to rock him gently back and forth, feeling his ass muscles squeeze, then release, squeeze then release...all the while feeling him shiver in the pain and pleasure of my cock expanding his boundaries.

A few more gentle thrusts and his little ring slipped ever so slightly up my shaft. The friction of his unlubed hole was intense, I reached under him, the carpet was moist with his pre cum, a near constant stream of his perfect liquor.

He moaned around Jake's cock, his eyes watering as Jake shoved almost half of his length down his throat. He gagged, and as his body rocked his ring slid nearly all the way up my cock, his tight little cunt lips tugging on my thick, veiny meat. He nearly slid completely off as he struggled to swallow Jake. I quickly came to my senses and grabbed his hips, keeping my thick head pulsing just past his sphincter.

He moaned in pain.

He tried cocking his leg, trying to manoeuvre away from my grasp as he finally began to deal with half of Jake's cock lodged in his throat.

"Uh uh, boy" I said, matching his movements perfectly, keeping his redenning cunt stretched around my mushroom head...

"He trying to run" Jake laughed, throwing his head back and grunting as Tanner started sucking him more easily again.

"Yeah.." I replied, as Tanner's hole fluttered around my cock head.

"He's tight as fuck..." I called, grunting.

Jake leant forward to get a good view, pressing Tanner into his crotch.

"Here" he said, reaching under Tanner, milking his dick till his hand was slick with the boy's pre-jizz.

I could hear Tanner moan in pleasure as Jake high fived me with his slicked up hand.

I took the hint, smearing what I could on my shaft as Jake leant back into the chair to enjoy Tanner's mouth again.

My cock shone with Tanner's essence.

I leant down close to his ear, breathing in his smell as he broke a gentle sweat.

"Ready whore?" I whispered, 

"Ready to learn that you don't get to decide when I pull out? Ready to learn to take it like a man?"

Jake smirked, keeping Tanner planted on his cock.

"His eyes say yes" he said

"The Fuck I care!" I yelled shoving my full girth and weight back into the boy. Feeling my head pop into his second hole with the force of my thrust.

"Gnnnnnnnnhhhh" he cried, choking again...his back arching away from me. I thrust it back down as Jake shoved his long shaft, balls deep into the boys throat.

'A little pain now' I thought, rotating my cock into Tanner's hot ass.

He'd learn who was in charge. If he learnt quick, I'd fuck him like a lover...not a master...but he had to learn...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

The sweat began pouring off him, making the taught muscles in his back stretch and strain. His beautiful hole stretched to accommodate me, flushed red as I pulled an inch out then back in.

Jake pulled his dick out of Tanner's mouth, coated in saliva and slime. Tanner coughed as Jake shoved the poppers back under Tanner's nose. He breathed the fumes deep,

"Again" Jake commanded, gently slapping Tanner.

He inhaled again, big black puppy dog eyes staring straight at Jake's cock.

"Again!" Jake chided.

Tanner inhaled for a third time.

Jake put the bottle away, waited as the first wave of amyl hit the boy before reaching down, bringing the boys wet lips to his, passionately kissing him full of his tongue.

I heard Tanner sigh. The poppers hit him hard and he lifted his body to meet the kiss, sliding further down my shaft. He sighed again, contendetly ...I pulled him fully onto my lap so that he was kneeling on my cock. 

"Mmmm" he moaned into Jake's mouth as I bounced into him. Grabbing his firm pecs as leverage, pinching his tight nipples causing him to buck into my lap with moans of pleasure.

Jake got up and disappeared into the kitchen, saliva covered cock swinging as he left to get some supplies.

I pushed Tanner forward so he was half resting on the chair and began pumping in and out of his relaxing hole, losing myself in the tight folds of his perfect ass.

Free to moan, Tanner let loose. Grunting and sighing like a seasoned boy whore.

I felt my dick pulse some of my fertile pre seed into him, lubing him up as I went.

"Yeah..." He began to mutter 

"Yes" as I hit his prostate with each thrust.

"Fuck" he screamed...

"I'm going to fucking cum" he yelled, as I maintained momentum.

"No you don't" Jake said evily, 

I hadn't even heard him come back in. He dropped my supply bag on the floor next to us, and quickly ducked under Tanner...flicking the boys rising balls, boiling with his seed.

The pain shot through his muscle frame but wasn't enough, as my anal onslaught drove his prostate into overdrive.

"I'm cumming!!" Tanner yelled again, tears running down his face overcome with the sensations his body was feeling.

Jake grunted angrily, grabbed Tanner's ball sack, yanking it tight to stop the flow of teen cum from escaping up his neg boy shaft.

Caught in an orgasm without release Tanner bucked furiously onto my dick, abandoned to the futile sensations emanating from his ass.

His ass walls contracted as the wave of anti-pleasure washed over him, milking my poz shaft for its toxic payload.

"Please" Tanner screamed as Jake tightened his grip.

"I...Uh...Uh...I've got...to ...Uh...cum!"

"Not yet" Jake growled as Tanner's whole frame shook from my physical onslaught.

His cunt was red and puffy but, felt like warm velvet inside, slick with friction.

My hips took control, I couldn't stop fucking the boy if I wanted...he'd done something I didn't think was possible...he'd taken back the dominance, fucking himself on my thick tool, commanding his pain and my pleasure.

"I'm going to breed you son!" I cried

"Fuck you full of my poz babies"

"You want that? You want my hot poz babies in you?"

The boy cried out as I felt my cock expand in his chute.

"Tell him" Jake cooed, rubbing the boys sweaty back as he maintained his grip on the boy's balls all the time whispering sweet pig words in the jock's chem sensitive ear.

"I want it" he breathed

"What?" I yelled, 

"Please...Fuck me full of your poz cock, I want...Uh....Uh...I want you to poz up my jock hole....please!!" He yelled

"You fucking little slut" I screamed, fucking him as if my life, or rather his life, depended on it.

He cried out again as another anti-orgasm overtook him.

"Poz me up!! Uhhhh!"

That pushed me over the edge, my balls suddenly spewed rope after rope of my thick, white death spooge up the boy.

"Fuck yes!!" I screamed, feeling my cum, bathing my dick in its warmth as I filled him up.

My orgasm swept up from my toes and ended with my sixth, seventh injection of boiling cum up the boy.

The boy breathed heavily, pulsing his ring around my dick...

"Th...Thank you" he whimpered 

"Looks like the boy might be learning" Jake laughed, releasing the boy's sack from his grip.

"You don't get to cum Tanner till we're sure you're good and pregnant" Jake smirked flicking the boys balls again, making sure the pain registered over and above the jock's desire for release.

"How long that takes is up to you..." Jake cooed, "but, the next time you blast that jock boy seed, it'll carry some pretty potent DNA..."

"Thank you!" Tanned cried through the pain and I couldn't help but smile broadly...this was going to be one hell of a conversion. I heard Jake rustling in my goody bag and began to withdraw from Tanner's pulsing anus.

"Uh...uhhhh" Tanner whimpered, as my dick pulled out. My shaft was covered in pink cummy foam...

"Nice" I said..."very nice"

My cock head reached his sphincter and I brutally popped it out. He winced as his hole winked shut, a rivulet of my cum dribbling down his crack. As he breathed out hard his hole would open ever so gently, causing more cum to leak out.

He sighed deeply, probably thinking he was done. As Jake prepared some 'treats' next to me, I swung our conquest around, planted his sweet mouth on my shaft and fucked my cock clean.

We weren't nearly done.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2