Transforming Tanner

doomweaver

Jake poured a small capful of g into some soda, and handed it to me as he pulled out the points.

"Hold your nose and shot this boy" I said to Tanner, lifting his moist lips off my dick.

Tanner knocked the shot back and immediately sucked his gums as the flavour registered in the back of his head.

I quickly guided him back to my dick as he flushed red and started to sweat a little as the g worked into his system.

Jake left the toys for a moment, got behind Tanner in the chair, hoisted the boy's ass onto his lap and stuck his tongue up the boy's freshly seeded hole.

Tanner moaned around my dick as Jake gave him his first, out-and-in rim job...hitting all of the boys anal buttons.

It turned me on knowing Jake and Tanner were tasting me at the same time, I felt my cock start to grow again, snaking its way down Tanner's receiving gullet. To his credit, the boy never lost suction even whilst his face was buried in my crotch.

Jake was list in the jock's ass, he'd come up for air every once in a while, spread the boy's cheeks further apart before diving back in, licking, kissing, and slurping on the perfectly corrupted, cherry-ripe hole.

Whole minutes passed in this perfect daisy chain, each worshipping the other. All the while Tanner moaning, experiencing the pleasure of being rimmed out.

Eventually, Jake came up, smiled, and indicated that we should switch. I was only too happy, the boy was close to milking another load out of me and I was close to letting him have it.

We spun the boy around and Jake planted his lips on Tanner's, passing him a mouthful of my cum, sucked out his ass.

Tanner looked momentarily surprised but, his cock got rock hard...

"Taste it...Taste the seed that bred you" Jake said....

"Good bro!...now swallow..."

Tanner did as he was told as I gently started fingering his hairless little cunt.

Jake made a "syringe" action with his hand behind Tanner's head as he deep kissed him again...time for the real party to start.

I got the tourniquet and points

"On the chair kid" I commanded, slapping Tanner's ass hard.

Jake switched out and grabbed a ball clench from our 'bag of tricks"

"Dont want any accidental spillages" he grinned.

Tanner looked so fucking gorgeous in the chair, like some kind of blonde God...cut glass body heaving under taught, Sun kissed skin, rivulets of sweat creeping down the crevices of his muscle.

"Boy" I said

"Anyone ever told you, you are perfect?"

He smirked, a little slowly from the drugs

I ruffled his blonde hair, bringing my hulking frame close to his, pressing my hairy chest against his hairless frame, kissing him deeply and passionately. Tasting my cum and feeling his heat.

I broke the kiss, and began to whisper in his ear.

"Tanner, I'm going to fuck you again..."

His pecs shivered

"Jake's gonna fuck you. We're gonna break you in right, get you used to cock, craving it...by the end of the night it's all you're gonna think about...that tight little jock pussy is gonna bleed with cum..."

Jake began kissing Tanner's drug sensitive thighs and he moaned.

"And...you're gonna love it" I continued licking his ear.

"O... ok..." He breathed

I smiled

"First, cuz you deserve it...I'm gonna give you a shot of something, help you relax baby boy, help you on your way to realising what you were built for...what you were bred to be"

"A ..." I bit his ear

"Jock boy cum dump"

He moaned and I tweaked one of his pink nipples.

"That a consent boy"

Jake bit the boy's thighs leaving an angry love bite

"Yes!" He sighed

"Please"

"Jake's gonna clamp your boy balls, stop you from cumming till you're a man...no one wants your neg boy jock juice...ok"

Jake began screwing the device on the boy and he winced as I strapped up his arm.

"Ok boy..." I said...finding a pulsing vein

"Here we go"

Jake finished screwing the ball clamp as I shot the boy up.

There was a moment of silence, I took off the tourniquet and...

"F...fuck...chggghgg". The boy went into coughing overdrive as I soothed him, rubbed his back.

"Ride it pup, ride it out...we'll see you on the other side."

Tanner was still coughing as Jake prepped his own slam.

He winked at me as he found base and let go...Jake starting coughing as Tanner came out of his fit....

"Holy fucking hell" he whispered

"Holy fucking hell"

His eyes were solid black and he smiled wildly as he caught sight of my semi hanging between my legs.

"Want it?" I said

"Fuck yes!" He cried, licking his lips....

Jake rose up between Tanner's legs.

"Daddy'll be back in a minute" he said, passing me a newly packed pipe and engulfing Tanner's growing, useless cock in his mouth. Getting him hard and horny. He'd not cum with the clamp affixed.

"Very good boys" I said, sitting in the opposite chair, stroking my semi and lighting up....Jake knew slamming got me off but smoking got me hard...the little fucker.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 8

I watched Jake abuse the boy's stiff dick like the expert, seasoned cocksucker he'd become. Tanner was completely lost in the sensation, being edged almost continuously and not being able to cum.

I had to admire my handiwork as the two hot little studs made out with other, feeling each other's tight little bodies, massaging, squeezing, exploring as their tongues embraced.

I took a final hit, sauntered over to the boys, put my mouth next to theirs and exhaled, watching the boys breathe in the white cloud as it dissolved around them.

I joined them in a three way kiss, sucking on Tanner's tongue then moving to shove my tongue down Jake's throat.

"Can I fuck him ?" Jake whimpered

I patted him on the head, 

"Not yet...I'm gonna replace the seed you felched out of him"

"Ok daddy" Jake replied, my dick stiffened.

"Tanner, daddy's gonna fuck you...when he cums, clench your ass...I don't wanna see his vim leak out...I don't want to punish you"

Jake commanded, in between sweetly kissing the boy.

"Turn around, turn out your ass and spread your cheeks boy" I said

Tanner complied instantly, straddling the chair.

Jake went round the back, stood on a Stoll and shoved his cock into the jocks throat one thrust and his 8 inches vanished without so much of a cough from Tanner.

I rubbed my now concrete shaft on the boys hole...

"Open it boy" I said, he complied...his tight boy cherry parted ever so slightly, pulsed open. I took the opportunity to shove my index finger in at its most open.

It was like hot silk up there and I had to moan.

"Its going to be rough boy, I'm going to Fuck you into manhood" 

I fingered his prostate and I swear he nearly swallowed Jake's ball sack as well as his entire shaft.

"You'll thank me later when some of my friends Fuck you into oblivion....you won't want to be tight in an hour boy, and you won't be"

I ran my nail along his pleasure button and felt him spasm uncontrollably.... another anti-orgasm swept over him.

I ripped my finger out and delighted as he hole stayed open just a little bit longer.

"1..." I said, spitting on my hand.

"2..."

"Here...we...go"

"3" I shoved my entire shaft up his gently open cum-lined shoot...this time he moaned hard and Jake pulled out of his throat.

"Just in case" he laughed.

He took a hit of poppers, and watched me as I pressed into Tanner. He was way too tight for what I had planned and he'd have to loosen up quickly, 3,4,5 inches pushed past his hole's resistance.

The boys shared the amyl and, in no time I was buried to the hilt in his hot little ass. My hands gripped his hips tightly as he breathed deep and hard.

No help waiting, the boy needed it hard if he was going to make it through our party.

I started pulling out, I thought he was about to scream but he moaned deeply instead.

"Yesssss" he sighed in a thick baritone 

I'd have to thank Bruno, my dealer later...whatever he'd given me, was working magic on Tanner. Even as his ass lips tugged against my invading cock, blossoming on my being shaft, he still wanted more.

I shoved back in.

"Whoah" Jake clapped, "Fuck that's hot"

"Can..." Tanned started as I shoved in and out of his de-virgined cunt

"Can...I...uh....please....uh...God...suck your cock!" He cried, head up back low, ass out.

Jake looked at me with sheer glee, took a step forward, eyes still fixed on mine and planted Tanner at the root of his dick...matching my thrusts into the Adonis' throat.

Bit by bit, I felt Tanner's hole stretch but, not quick enough. He'd make all our guests cum in seconds in this state....I was only lasting so long because of sheer, mental diligence.

I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and pummelled the boy's pussy like it was going out of fashion, in out, feeling it tense looser and looser around me. 

The the fog of my discipline of not cumming, I felt Tanner move slightly, backing up towards me. Then another set of legs by mine.

I slowed down, opened my eyes and saw that Jake was sitting in the chair, under Tanner...cock primed.

He smiled at me over Tanner's shoulder.

"Need some help?" he asked, pushing his cock head ever so slowly against the underside of my shaft.

"You read my mind fucker" I said..."Here though" I pulled completely out of Tanner, rubbing my pre cum, ass juice coated shaft on Jakes, then shoved back in.

Jake smiled, bit his lip and pressed his dick against Tanner's stuffed cunt.

As Jake applied pressure, Tanner's head flew up 

"Yea!!" he cried..."Fuck me...uh...together!"

You gotta love jocks, I thought. Always up for the challenge.

I heard Jake grunt loudly, felt a piercing rip shudder through Tanner's body and then, Jake's cock head pop through the outer ring, lodged next to the base of my already ball-deep shaft.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1