Transforming Tanner

doomweaver

The moist heat of Tanner's seizing hole sucked Jake's cock length into him, I heard Tanner take a hit of poppers....the kid learnt quick. 

Jake struggled to push his last inch into Tanner, I sharply pushed the boy's ass down forcing his hole to accept Jake's entire shaft.

The last inch vanished and Jake and I were balls deep in the jock.

"Holy fucking shit" Jake cried, he tried to start fucking but Tanner started spasming uncontrollably down his thighs,

"Wait, Jake" I said, placing my hand on his thigh to make him stop.

"Just breathe boy, breathe in our cocks...you're doing so well, just breathe them in, own your cunt muscles, let them expand, let them relax...yeah?"

Tanner took another hit of poppers and Jake and I literally felt his hole start to relax, his once tight ring expanding around our shafts.

"Bro" Jake spoke

"You're doing so fucking good...just fucking take it, you're such....uh....a fucking stud"

I rubbed Tanner's sweat drenched lower back, keeping a little pressure on him so he didn't go anywhere.

"Dude" Jake moaned

"I can feel the heat from your open hole on my thigh...."

He was right, Tanner's fucked up little cunt was in heat, an inviting warmth flowed out of his stretched muscle pussy. One more hit of poppers and I felt the familiar feeling of being milked as Tanner went to work.

"Oh my God!" Jake cried as bit by bit we started grinding into the receptive boy.

Tanner was struggling but taking it, I had to marvel at his resolve as he began to grind back on our pulsing shafts.

"Fuck Tanner" Jake moaned, biting the kids nipples as he began fucking the boy, pulling out along my shaft as I pushed it. We worked him over like two well oiled pistons.

Tanner was screaming, tears running down his cheeks, huge fucking smile on his face as I  grabbed his neck for better leverage. 

He gurgled like a little whore under my thick grasp. Jake grabbed Tanner's hips, taking up the responsibility of keeping him put.

His hole made satisfying squelching sounds, I forgot how much pre cum Jake produced. In no time our cocks were slick with it, gliding against each other as Tanner's mucus covered ass walls shuddered with pleasure.

The friction was perfect for me, I could fuck a hole like this without cumming for hours. Jake wasn't so mature yet...He was getting close, squirming and shoving, moaning and writhing, jerking his dick in the heat of Tanner's beautiful little butt.

He was lost and, I was happy to let him go for a while.

I released Tanner from my grip, he fell forward coughing as I pulsed more blood into my dick, forcing his red raw hole to open further. Keeping my cock perfectly still, feeling Jake probe like a dog under me.

"Uh....g'uh...ah....uh" he was practically screaming now. As the breath flooded back into Tanner's lungs his hole vibrated violently ... A little trick I learnt, a coughing bottom, makes fucking feel fantastic.

Jake brutally shoved his dick past mine, popping it into Tanner's second hole and unleashing his virile, swimmer seed into Tanner's innermost, receptive walls.

He grunted, and I felt his hot cum start flooding back around my shaft...I pulled out of Tanner...happy to let the boys have their moment. Plus, I didn't want any of the fresh seed to pour out of his wide hole.

Tanner's sphincter gently closed shut on Jake's cock...sealing the cum up him.

I went round to the front of the chair.

Tanner was moaning gently as Jake began making love to his hole...the gentility messing with his mind as I leant down to his vibrant, youthful face...

"How's that cum feel boy?"

Tanner looked at me, wiped a tear from his eye, smiled evily and said

"I can feel it, it feels hot but...so nice...feels fucking nice"

"Good boy" I said...."cuz you're going to get a lot" 

As he thanked me with his eyes I let him nurse my thick, ass-warm cock in his mouth as I heard my phone vibrate from over on the other couch.

I smiled...a few more loads in the boy, and the party could really begin.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Tanner was moaning as he sat, impaled on Jake's still rock hard cock, riding it and tweaking his own nipples, lost in the feeling of being fucked like a boyfriend. His ring was red raw but, everytime he ground down, a small deposit of cum would leak out around the edges, massaged into the battered edges of his hole.

"Fuck...Jake..." He kept saying as I passed Jake a repacked pipe.

"Shotgun" I ordered.

Jake grinned as he started to meet Tanner's thrusts.

"Hold still Tanner" he said "let me just pulse a bit in your hole"

Tanner looked fucking gorgeous, prone on Jake's cock as Jake began lighting up the bowl. Tanned was a still mass of rippling muscle, glistening with sweat and dripping with cum.

I walked up to them as Jake grabbed Tanner, pulled him to his tina full mouth and exhaled a thick cloud of corruption into our prize, pushing his tongue into his mouth at the same time. The cloud fizzled and dissolved around them, I leant down to where Jake's cock vanished up Tanner and, as I heard them light up again gently licked around Tanner's perfectly stretched hole.

It tasted like Jake, a taste I could still remember, and salty sweet jock sweat with a hint of musk. Fucking wonderful. I heard Tanner moan as my tongue massaged the tiny crevices of his outer ring. I felt Jake's cock swell and a little more cum leak out and straight onto my tongue.

"Again boys" I said. I wanted Tanner more fucked up, more cock hungry...he'd thank me for that later.

As they happily hit the pipe again, I shoved my tongue up alongside Jake's shaft, swirling as best I could into Tanner's hole, tasting our hot like fuck toy and his spunk soaked cunt.

Tanned groaned thickly into another deep kiss

"Poppers" I commanded, 

I heard the bottle unscrew, stood up, grabbed my thick shaft and poised it at the entrance to Tanner's chute.

They each took three big hits. 

I counted to three, watched Tanner's whole tan body relax and pushed into him.

He grabbed at Jake's pecs as  I forced my head into his sphincter. His hole was still wonderfully tight and I literally popped in...but, as soon as my head vanished, Tanner's ass sucked my entire 10 inches into him till I was hilt deep again.

"Yesssssss" Tanner screamed

"Fuck me, please!" 

Jake winked at me from over Tanner's shoulder, big black eyes, fucking gorgeous face. He pulled Tanned back down meeting him in a rough kiss, exposing his hole for a real double fucking. He was made to take cock, a hole that tight, that soft and warm was built to get pregnant.

I grabbed my phone, hit record on the video function and started deep shafting the little jock. Thrusting him violently into the back of the chair as I reamed his gaping little pussy.

I felt Tanner reach behind me as I continued my onslaught, he grabbed my ass cheeks to steady himself on the two dicks fucking him.

"Uh....Uh....Uh" he groaned religiously as a river of cum ran out of his hole, coating our crotches.

"Oh...my....fucking...Christ" Tanner bellowed, his heavy ball sack churning for release against the clamp, keeping his precious neg boy cum where it belonged, in his tight, taught little body.

Jake grabbed the boy's ass, pulled the cheeks wide as I made sure to film the hard-core dicking up close.

"Take a few photos from your angle" I said to Jake who eagerly snapped a few pics, directing Tanner to flex even as we ruined his no longer virgin hole.

Jake put the camera phone down, grunted as Tanner squeezed that velvet chute of his and cried, almost in pain

"I'm cumming!!!!" I felt Jake tense up, felt the blood surge into his penis as it convulsed another hot load into Tanner's shuddering ass walls.

I felt the hot cum soak Tanner's cunt, lube my penetration of his little jock butt as I forced it into his insides, massaging it into him as I upped my tempo.

Jake kept his still hard dick up the boy as I felt my load boiling in my balls. A few well placed, piercing shoves and I began to leak. I felt my cock expand, the veins pulse.

"Here...it...comes..boy" I yelled

"Another hot load for you"

I fucked him deep, felt his rippling muscle tighten against my assault, gripped his shoulders, shoved deep and unloaded a fuck load of my potent spunk into the boy.

"I can feel it....feel both of you...." 

He tensed up, as my dick hit his prostate.

"Ugh...Ugh...Ugh...." He cried, orgasming without cumming again.

"You perfect fucking boy" I sighed.

"No cumming, remember"

"I...Ugh...remember daddy" he said, coming off his anti orgasm.

I pulled out of his gaping hole, laid next to Jake as Tanner climbed off his dick.

"Hungry boy" I ordered

Tanner looked confused till I gently pulled his neck to my cum soaked crotch and held him there till he tentatively flicked out his tongue tasting the seed that now owned him.

"Mmmm...it's...still warm" he cooed, licking along my gym soaked shaft.

"Me next" Jake said, helping feed the boy some left over cum from my crotch...sighing as the boy sucked on his fingers like the jizz hungry whore we'd turned him into.

Now to send Bruno some pics and vids...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 6

Tanner lapped up the cum and his ass juices from Jake's lap as I texted Bruno. 

"Fuck" came his almost instant reply after I'd sent him the pics.

"You weren't lying, bring him, everything is ready...you got 30 mins"

I smiled, pit down my phone, crouched behind Tanner and dug my tongue up his cum soaked, slightly open hole. I needed to taste it, enjoy the salty, musky sweetness of his corrupted pussy before Bruno wrecked it.

"We good to go" Jake sighed, getting Tanner to suck his fingers. Two, three vanished down the boy's throat easy.

"Good fucking dude" he sighed, fucking his throat with his digits.

"He's so fucking ready"

Tanner's hole pulsed, agreeing.

God he tasted good...and the heat from his hole....Fuck.

If Bruno wasn't waiting I'd take him again...I slipped three fingers up his cunt easy as he groaned.

"Yup" I admired, "you're good to go" I said, smiling.

"You wanna cum baby boy?"

Jake removed his fingers from Tanner's throat, pulled his chin up.

"Answer him ok bro, you wanna blow your wad"

He bit his lip...so fucking cute with spit and cum still smeared in his blonde stubble.

"Or..." I whispered, tickling his prostate, "you wanna get fucked into manhood?"

I pushed hard against his little button, grinned as he bucked in pleasure.

"No" he yelled, "no....I don't wanna cum! Uh....I...oh Fuck....please, fuck me more...get me pregnant with your sperm....oh Fuck....I don't wanna cum till...Fuck....I'm ready"

I massaged his heavy, full balls.

"Right answer" I smiled, pulling my fingers out his well lived cunt, spinning him around and shoving my cum drenched fingers down his throat. He groaned in ecstasy.

Jake was pulling on his jock and some loose shorts as I abused Tanner's throat. Having him maintain eye contact as he sucked my fingers clean.

"You wanna get bred some more? Wanna be a cum dump for some friends...?

He nodded.

"Get up" I ordered. Time for a drive.

He looked around for his clothes but, Jake stopped him.

"Naked bra', you don't need clothes....look at you, you are fucking perfect...show it off" he soothed, kissing him deeply.

I pulled on my shorts, grabbed my keys, slapped Tanner's hot little bum and ushered them out the door.

Watching Tanner embrace his inner slut was a fucking turn on, watching him saunter to my car stark bollock naked, cum dripping down his thigh made me instantly hard.

The boys got in the back of my jeep, I adjusted my mirror so I could watch my two perfect tweakers make out as if it was the end of the fucking world....I could watch that forever.

I sighed, pulled out of the drive and hit the gas. Bruno was not someone you kept waiting.

20 minutes later and we had arrived at the gates to Bruno's mansion. Bruno's boss, Jaeger, kept a number of these 'houses' about the country. Private, secluded...perfect for their collective 'tastes'

They buzzed us in and, as the gates swung open I couldn't help but glance back at Tanner...after tonight, I thought, he'd be a seriously cock hungry little cum dump....I couldn't wait to fuck him whenever Bruno was done with him.

We pulled up to the front of the house. The massive doors opened and a naked, rippling hunk of muscular sex walked out. He flashed me a grin, caught sight of the boys in the back, opened the door and pulled Tanner out.

Tanner stood there, as Jake and I sauntered out.

The muscular god seemed super happy with Tanner...and Tanner looked like he'd fallen love with the stud.

"Bend over" the guy growled in a thick Spanish accent.

Tanner obliged, bending over so that he was resting half in, half out the car.

"Yes" the guy said

"Go in" he said to us, not taking his eyes off the seed seeping out of Tanner's hole.

I nodded to Jake, as I caught sight of the thick tool growing between the Spanish studs legs.

Jake saw it too...10 inches at least and thick with rippling veins.

As we let ourselves in to the mansion, Tanned let out a muffled cry. The Spanish boy had him mounted, impaled on his ever growing cock, hands firmly covering the boy's mouth.

"Valet parking" I heard a voice boom from inside the house.

Bruno was the biggest guy I think I'd ever seen, even after all the years I'd known him he still intimidated me. A huge German with a penchant for ruining twinks foolish enough to fall for his perfect, daddy persona.

He stood in the hall, rippling with iron. Jake met him in a deep kiss, eagerly reciprocated.

"Hello good fucking boy" Bruno cooed, slapping Jake's ass.

"And you" he nodded at me, smiling.

Outside we could still hear Tanner's deep, full cries.

"Whos the valet?" I chuckled, snatching a glass of champagne from one of Bruno's houseboys who had suddenly appeared. All twinks, all gorgeous, all his and all strictly off limits. 

"Jaeger" Bruno answered.

Jake and I caught each others eyes.

"Yup" Bruno laughed as he led us into the party room.

"Your boy is very lucky, the boss was in town and trust me...he was very excited to meet Tanner"

"Fuck yes" I thought. I'd never met Bruno's boss but I heard the rumours....all of them twisted, all of them hot. As Bruno opened the doors to a room packed full of half naked men, chatting, drinking...waiting...I smiled.

"This was going to be fun"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 6