Transforming Tanner

doomweaver

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/21/2015 at 4:05 AM, doomweaver said:

That really is an incredibly hot story.

But it’s been made even hotter for me because I read it aloud to a young bloke by the name of Zane who’s with me at the moment. Zane’s visited me yesterday because I gave him some gear a couple of days ago and he wanted to know if I could give him some more. The first words he said to me when he walked in the door was, “I said I was going to do anything to earn more gear. You want to fuck me? I want to get totally fucked up with you and then you’re going to fuck me.

As I was reading your story to Zane, he eased himself back onto my dick. That’s how horny hearing your story of Tanner losing his arse virginity and getting slammed for the first time given he heard it the day after he’s had both his first, second and third slam and been fucked for the first time too.

Even as Zane was fucking himself on my dick while I was reading it to him, he asked me “did you poz me as well?” and seemed a little disappointed when I said that I don’t have HIV to give it to him.

You know what his response to that was? “I wouldn’t care if you had. Getting slammed and fucked was the greatest thing ever.”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Guest takingdeepanal
7 hours ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

That really is an incredibly hot story.

But it’s been made even hotter for me because I read it aloud to a young bloke by the name of Zane who’s with me at the moment. Zane’s visited me yesterday because I gave him some gear a couple of days ago and he wanted to know if I could give him some more. The first words he said to me when he walked in the door was, “I said I was going to do anything to earn more gear. You want to fuck me? I want to get totally fucked up with you and then you’re going to fuck me.

As I was reading your story to Zane, he eased himself back onto my dick. That’s how horny hearing your story of Tanner losing his arse virginity and getting slammed for the first time given he heard it the day after he’s had both his first, second and third slam and been fucked for the first time too.

Even as Zane was fucking himself on my dick while I was reading it to him, he asked me “did you poz me as well?” and seemed a little disappointed when I said that I don’t have HIV to give it to him.

You know what his response to that was? “I wouldn’t care if you had. Getting slammed and fucked was the greatest thing ever.”

I can see why so many guys are attracted to you!

• 1 year later...

I agree with what everyone else has already said - this story is amazingly hot! You are the man doomweaver! Thank you for sharing your genius and imagination with us.

I wish he (doomweaver) was still around so he could expand the story and so we could thank him directly.

• 1 month later...

This has to be one of the best written stories I have ever read here. It is the best jerk-off story. Not only that, I also like how the author spaced out his writing instead of typing everything in just one big long paragraph. That makes reading the story so much easier and enjoyable.