Nipple Piercings

cheatingjock

Have both nips pierced. One ring with ball and one barbell. Happy with both. Increased sensitivity and gives guys something to pull on. Not too rough tho.

First piercing was painless. Just a stab. No pain or swelling. Took a few months to heal. Had some irritation which passed. Daily cleaning, mostly just water in shower is key to proper maintenance. Second nip piercing was more painful. But felt fine after. Same healing process. Recommend going to a pro.

Have plugs in both ears. Thinking about getting ball sack pierced and PA.

I had both of mine pierced about 8 years ago. I had 0gage to start. I said go big or go home. They did hurt and took a long time to heal like everyone says. I really loved the look. When wearing a tight shirt they really stood out. I didn’t have a real sensitivity to nip play prior and this didn’t change with the piercings. My piercer told me that to keep them from migrating out you need to go behind the nipple with the piercing. If you go through them it can migrate out. I did eventually take them out because a guy I was dating didn’t like them. He is no longer around so I should have said fuck you. Lol. I do have big protruding hard nips now and some men love to suck on them which makes me happy.

• Upvote 1

I have had both my nipples pierced many years ago (the second time) this time DETERMINED to never take them out for ANY bf or non-liker EVER again. I don't know what gauge they are but I made sure they were thicker than the first time around, which made them close up easily when I once left them out a day or so... I like posing with them (in the attached avatar) and known to be my 'trademark look' as I don't have any tats. I wished I didn't take my ear-rings out since in my professional field NOT having pierced ears really doesn't increase my business. IT and the arts have much more freedom!

Any time I see a guy with BOTH ears piers and preferably with sizable hardware gauge, AND of course if they have BOTH nipples pierced, I get a boner! For one, it used to be a stigma attached to having both ears pierced as 'he is a faggot' and by rights, I rather being on the vanguard. I don't 'act a faggot' so a lot of guys find talking about my piercings a convenient introduction to explore whether or not I LIKE IT ROUGH or if I'm gay... and YES on all accounts there. My nipples are hard-wired to my dick!

Oh and I added a sizable-gauge Prince Albert for personal and highly erotic associations. Specifically after discovering that my BF at the time left me for a 'wild dude' in a poly-amorous 'dude-squad' based in Atlanta: all hustlers /models/flight attendants, and all verified poz bareback partyiers  and one of them I discovered posing nude on-line I think it was: buck-naked, boner, big Prince Albert! DAMN, the fucker beat me to it, I had always wanted that for myself!

My 'alpha slut mentors' instructed me to now ALWAYS WEAR IT when a bottom wants to be bred, NEVER to take it out, despite nervous pleadings of random tricks... (part of my VERSATILITY training)

I recently had sex with two other guys who both had their nipples pierced: both barebackers with tattoos and both very young. Young guys boldly getting a TRADEMARK look are a big fetish for me, a huge turn-on! But it has to be personal conviction and original. Guys who are squeamish and worry about 'pain' or just blindly follow fashion trends don't impress me. There has to be an attitude and a full 'embracing' of the 'modified masculine look'!!! Cut, pierced, inked and crotch shaved sends me over the edge!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBfaggot

I've had both my nipples pierced twice, first with horizontal barbells and the second time deeper with angled barbells. In both cases I had to take them out, they didn't last more than a year. Depends on the guy, but the nipple takes a LONG time to heal properly, and if you are having them agitated (through play) or brushing up and snagging on clothing (happens a lot more than you think), they will be constantly irritated and never heal right. Mine eventually got infected and I had to remove them. The flip side is that they look hot as hell and you will definitely turn heads with them, but unfortunately in my case it just wasn't working.

Guest BBfaggot
On 2/15/2015 at 10:40 PM, melvin0095 said:

I found the actual act of the piercing a sweet painful rush.... instant boner.  

That's happened for every single piercing I've ever had done... Including my PA, which was a bit awkward ;)