Guest SBBOY

• 4 years later...

Fermented cum is such a nice smell - if I get what the posters are saying here. The hot cum of the top that ferments in a warm environment for a while

I've never specifically smelled fermented cum out of my ass but i have had tops that came on some underwear or tissue to wipe some cum off and when you let it dry and sit, it starts to smell really intense and is very arousing

• 8 months later...

a top that used to fuck me when i was in my twenties would shoot very heavy loads, they looked great but fucking stunk of that bleach smell haha. But when it was up my cunt for hours and i would push it out it would have that sweet pregnating cum smell and drive me wild. He often stabbed his cock in deep and i bled a small bit too. the juices mixed up my fertilised cunt. I loved it, I would push the load out into the bath tub to see how much he filled me. I'm not into group sex so its more ownership and that did feel good and owned. Now i start to do it to other submissives and tell them to leave it in them until they need to properly shit.

• Like 1

I’ve always loved that smell - first on my wife’s pussy and later from my ass.  I do have to be careful not to smell too strongly in bed at night after getting bred so that my wife doesn’t notice it.   

• Like 1

On 4/23/2016 at 9:46 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

I know the smell.  Whenever I get bred I try my best to hold as much of that cum inside my ass until I eventually need a bowel movement.  I love the feeling of my tops cumload inside me, trying to leak out, sometimes feel air trying to pass from the fuck but I still want to hold the cum in.  I can smell what leaked out through the day, and when I finally pass it the aroma is noticeable.  As a bottom it's my duty to hold his cumloads as long as possible.  

I relate 100% to the other bottoms who have described their experiences. I love keeping cum up inside me. I do admit, it is a fun treat when some leaks out reminding you of the sexy hard cock(s) who complimented my ass by breeding it.

• Like 1

I'm gonna be the weird one here. I enjoy the smell when I'm horny, but in other cases, I actually don't care for it. It's a little TOO pungent for my tastes. I have a well-used fleshlight which has stored up weeks and weeks worth of loads, as well as what's dripped into the cap, and I accidentally knocked the cap over onto my sheets once. The scent was overpowering to the point I actually had to wash the sheets because NO amount of fresh air and open windows was doing a damn thing about it. 

Still... in the right situation, the seedy backroom of a bar or bookstore, the fucking in a bathhouse, or even just a good old fashioned sex party at home... it can be a turn-on.

18 minutes ago, PendragonSpirit said:

I'm gonna be the weird one here. I enjoy the smell when I'm horny, but in other cases, I actually don't care for it. It's a little TOO pungent for my tastes. I have a well-used fleshlight which has stored up weeks and weeks worth of loads, as well as what's dripped into the cap, and I accidentally knocked the cap over onto my sheets once. The scent was overpowering to the point I actually had to wash the sheets because NO amount of fresh air and open windows was doing a damn thing about it. 

Still... in the right situation, the seedy backroom of a bar or bookstore, the fucking in a bathhouse, or even just a good old fashioned sex party at home... it can be a turn-on.

Well at a certain point semen turns to ammonia. I've done this with my flashlight too. 🙂

On 8/16/2021 at 2:28 PM, bibearbtm said:

I’ve always loved that smell - first on my wife’s pussy and later from my ass.  I do have to be careful not to smell too strongly in bed at night after getting bred so that my wife doesn’t notice it.   

The pungent smell is certainly a "dead giveaway" that someone was not practicing safe sex. I do not think it is possible to "hide" the smell - you literally just have to hope that you do not leak or otherwise pass gas and fundamentally let the "cat out of the bag" pardon the pun.