Guest SBBOY

I know and love that scent too - especially when it emanates from a cunt drippin with poz loads at the baths! I love the way it intensifies as a slide my cock inside and that jizz coats my cock and drips onto the sheets while I'm pumping my own dirty seed into the mix. Tastes even better when I'm felching it after breeding....

• 6 months later...

yeah! I know what you're talking about. That smell is great and my dick gets hard immediately but the amount of cum must be large to feel the smell of fermented cum lol

however I also feel that smell in my cobra libre when I masturbate and leave all my cum in it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Porthos

OMG....Love that smell especially the morning after being fucked the previous night.....That's how I found out a bf was cheating on me.....Woke up one morning and the smell permeated the room....He had taken cum the night before, went to bed and some had leaked out while he was sleeping....I didn't say anything, I just started eating his hole before I gave him a morning load....Such a turn on knowing my swimmers were teaming with the swimmers already inside him

I know the smell.  Whenever I get bred I try my best to hold as much of that cum inside my ass until I eventually need a bowel movement.  I love the feeling of my tops cumload inside me, trying to leak out, sometimes feel air trying to pass from the fuck but I still want to hold the cum in.  I can smell what leaked out through the day, and when I finally pass it the aroma is noticeable.  As a bottom it's my duty to hold his cumloads as long as possible.  

• Upvote 1

It usually takes a few loads in my hole to start getting smell. If I am at a bath house or party, it is usually toward the end of the night when the odor gets mire intensive with each fuck. For many tops I think that it functions as a lure leading them to a true cum pig hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It usually takes a few loads in my hole to start getting smell. If I am at a bath house or party, it is usually toward the end of the night when the odor gets mire intensive with each fuck. For many tops I think that it functions as a lure leading them to a true cum pig hole. 

I think you area right!  It seems to draw men to a hole.  Maybe, it is left from pre evolutionary days.  Like dogs are drawn to a bitch, men are drawn to bottoms.

• Upvote 1

...but the amount of cum must be large to feel the smell of fermented cum lol

The aroma that this thread is talking about is a very particular smell of a load that has been kept overnight. I have never smelled this in any other circumstances.

I was already getting fucked bareback but wasn't doing it at the baths.Back then hardly anybody took anon loads and neither did I. I as at the bath and in a dark area I started fooling around with a guy who ended up fucking me bare but he wasn't supposed to cum.All of a sudden he starts to leave which to me indicted he had bred my hole. As the guy was leaving I asked him "Did you cum?" and he said "Non" and left.

Shortly after that I went home and went to sleep. The next morning when I went for a shit, I smelled an aro0ma that I had never smelled before, and it was then when I realized that he had bred my hole the night before. It's a very distinct smell...

I think MrSync is talking about a different smell