Being Bred By The Black Bodybuilder

Guest iJoey

Year ago, when I was starting to deal with my thing for men, I was too afraid of being outed to go to the gay bars here in Chicago. But I was curious about who was going there, so I would walk by again and again, looking at the guys going in and out.

One night, after spending hours of going back and forth, I saw a big black bodybuilder coming out, wearing only ripped bib overalls. I was amazed, as he did not fit the stereotype of a gay guy. He walked out on the sidewalk in front of me.  I followed him until he reached a corner with a stoplight and stopped.  So I walked up behind him. He turned and saw me there, and gave me the onceover and quick smile.  He turned back away.  I was so turned on, that I couldn't help myself – I said, "Hey, how are you?" He looked back and smiled and said, "Feeling good, and you?" He then asked if I had been in --------, and I said no. I could see a confused look pass over his face, so I added, "I'm too afraid to go in there, I have a wife." He smiled again, and we just sort of stood there. The light changed, and he looked at me and said, "Are you going my way?"  I didn't know what to do or say, so I followed him.

We talked a bit more as we walked.  I felt so small next to him.  At that time, I was fairly lean, 5'9" and 155 pounds.  He was about 5'11" and 235 pounds.  The muscles of his thick shoulders, traps and arms rippled under his jet-black skin, all of which seemed to be radiating heat.  It was intoxicating to me.  Eventually we reached his car.  He looked at me patiently, and said, "Do you want to go to my place?"  I was a bit scared, but overwhelmed by lust, so I said yes.

I ran to my car on the next street over, and followed the directions he gave me to his apartment building, which was located by supersized local mall.  I took the elevator to his floor and knocked on the door.  He opened the door, grinned, and said, "I wasn't sure you'd actually show up."  He let me in.  His place was incredibly clean and neat.  He led me to the couch and sat down next to me.  He leaned back and put his hands behind his head, relaxing.  I started to ask him questions.  The more relaxed he became; the tenser I became.  I was scared to do anything with him, because at that time, gay men meant HIV, and HIV meant certain death.  He told me that he was clean and had been tested, but I wasn’t sure.  I hesitated.  He got a little frustrated. “Do you want to see my results?”  I said no.  There was a long awkward pause.  He got up and went to the kitchen.  He came back with glasses of water for us.  Before he sat back down next to me, he unbuckled his overalls, exposing his torso – defined pecs, massive lats, and rippling abs.  He looked at me, and said, “Yes or no?”

I said yes.  He asked me to stand up.  He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off.  He also unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off, leaving me standing there in my white Calvin Klein briefs.  He ran a hand down my arm and pulled me closer to him.  He cupped my ass and let out a soft growl.  But then he backed off.  He said, “I have to admit, I’m a bit intimidated.”  Shocked, I asked why.  “I don’t think I’ve ever hooked up with a guy who thinks of himself as straight and has a wife.”  Afraid that he was about to call it all off, I reached out and felt his chest.  He smiled.  He raised an arm and flexed.  “Like that?”  I said yes, and felt it.  Then he pulled me in tight and had me wrap my arms around him.  He was radiating heat, masculine energy.  I couldn’t believe I was there with him.  With us still standing, he dropped to his knees and pulled off my briefs, watching as my rock-hard dick popped out of my briefs as he pulled them down.  He hanked on my dick for a second, and tasted it.  He stood up and pulled me onto him as he sat down on the couch.  I was on my knees between his legs.  I reached up to his pecs, feeling them up.  He reached up and grabbed my head, and guided it to his nipples.  I kissed them.  And licked them.  Then I kissed and licked my way down to his crotch, which was still hidden in his overalls.  But I could feel his dick, which was hard.  I felt him up.  His cock was not huge, not small, but a little bigger than average, and certainly bigger than mine.  He watched me exploring his crotch.  Finally, he said, “You’re making me want to do something I rarely want to do.”  I asked what that was.  “Fuck.  I usually don’t go there, but with you, I want it.  I want that ass of yours.”  He waited as I as thought about it.  He was only the third man I had ever been with, and none had fucked me.  Not really.  The second man tried to fuck me for a minute in the shower as we cleaned up from messing around, but I stopped him.  I was desperate to try it. Somewhat sheepishly, I said okay.

He got up and led me to his bedroom.  He sat me on the bed, and disappeared into the bedroom.  When he came back, he had lost his overalls, and his semi-hard clock flopped back and forth as he walked.  He had a bottle of body lotion with him.  “Lay back,” he said, as he moved to the side of the bed.  He reached down and grabbed my legs, and pulled me close to the edge of the bed.  He pushed my legs up and over my head, pulled my ass up to him, and buried his face in my ass.  I was stunned.  No one had ever done that to me.  And I couldn’t believe that he, a body god, was licking my ass.  It felt strange.  I was twisted in a pretzel, with a powerful black man slurping in my ass.  Soon my ass felt wet, and dripping.  He lowered my ass back down to the bed, while grabbing the lotion.  He poured some into his hand, and wrapped it around his cock.  At that moment, I realized that he had deliberately soaked my ass, so he could fuck me with the body lotion and his spit, not with lube, or with a condom.  I wanted to stop him.  But no words came out.  I wanted to be fucked so badly, I just couldn’t back out.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed, and pulled my legs straight up, against his muscular chest.  He opened them and leaned down and in.  I felt the warmth of his hard cock press against my ass… and then work its way to my hole.  I momentarily panicked.  I could not let him fuck me without a condom.  I pushed back.  I looked up and saw that he was watching me. “Don’t worry, I won’t cum in you.  I wouldn’t do that to you.”  I relented.  He pushed forward, piercing my tight ass.  His head dropped, and he moaned.  “Damn, baby, you’re tight.”  He pinned me beneath him, and pushed forward.  The feeling of him moving deeper inside me was intense.  I realized at that moment, there was nothing I could do.  He had me pinned down, and was so heavy and muscular, I couldn’t get him off of me even if I wanted to.  I thought to myself, “This must be how women feel when they are raped.”  He started gently moving in and out of my ass, while watching me.  I was too embarrassed to look back at him.  I closed my eyes, as he fucked me.  Despite some stinging from the lotion, it felt good.  Really good.  I reached up and wrapped my arms around his huge lats, and ran them down his back to his butt.  Feeling his round, huge glutes flex as he penetrated me was incredibly erotic.  He fucked me like a slow-moving, unstoppable piston.  It felt so good.

Suddenly, he slowed down and slowly backed out of me.  He turned and disappeared to the bathroom and came back.  His cock was semi-soft and looked dry.  “Grab your dick and work it,” he commanded.  Laying on my back, with my feet on the bed, I started to stroke my dick.  I wanted him to re-enter me, but I quickly realized that wasn’t going to happen.  He pushed me legs apart at my knees and pulled my legs around his waist.  I could feel his cock against my ass and legs.  He reached down, tickling my balls on his way to my hole.  He plunged a finger into my ass, which caused me to moan.  He gently fingered my prostate while I stroked my dick.  I was embarrassed that he was doing that to me.  I’m not sure why.  But it felt incredible, and suddenly, I erupted in orgasm, spraying my cum over my head and onto his bed with the first shot, and then on my face and chest with the remaining blasts.

“That was hot,” he said.  “Don’t you want to cum,” I asked.  He said, “I’m good.  You’re a great fuck.”  I was surprised that he didn’t want to cum.  I thought maybe I didn’t turn him on.  I quickly got dressed and ready to leave.  He hugged me as I left. As I walked back to my car, I noticed a sensation I hadn’t before. My ass felt like it was leaking.  At first I thought that it was just the wetness from the rim job he had done.  But as the leaking feeling lasted for several hours, I wondered if maybe he had cum in me, despite his promise not to.  To this day, I don’t know if he was the first man to breed me or not.

Three weeks later, I went to Oak Street beach with my wife.  As we were lying on beach, getting some sun, three muscular guys passed by us, walking about 20 feet down the beach from us.  I didn’t check them out at first, but my girlfriend sat up and watched them as they stripped down to their shorts and get in the water.  When they got out of the water, my girlfriend said, “They must be gay.”  Sitting up to look for the first time, I asked why she said that.  “They were all over each other in the water, and look, it looks like they’ve got boners now.”  I looked at them: there were three, two white guys and a big black guy with his back to me.  The white guys did seem to have boners.  As I watched, the black guy grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his back and started to turn sideways.  He was hard too.  And then he turned to face us.  It was him, my man, the bodybuilder.  I froze, scared to death.  He saw me, and very subtly winked, and turned back to his friends.  That was not the last time I saw him.

Edited by viking8x6
Unreadable font

• 6 years later...
32 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

I'd like that too, but it has been a long time since the first message was posted...

Yes, but recently a added a chapter to a story, submitted by me nearly 20 years ago (but that's a german site - my english isn't in the shape, to write stories here).

9 minutes ago, OFfenesLoch said:

Yes, but recently a added a chapter to a story, submitted by me nearly 20 years ago (but that's a german site - my english isn't in the shape, to write stories here).

That's cool.  This thread was started by a guest, I'm not sure if they've been back in years.  But there's always hope.