Craigslist Hotel Hookup

• Moderators

The Craigslist ad featured a pic of my ass and read, "Looking for guys to fuck me bare and shoot their load inside. Send a pic of your cock." He answered with a picture of a big, uncut black cock around 9" and beer-can thick and his phone number. A couple of texts clarified that he was in town for work and looking to host in his hotel room. Since I was already clean, I was on my way. I like going into a hookup with some mystery; don't tell me too much.

"The guys I work with are in the rooms on either side, so don't knock" reminded his text as I pulled into the parking lot. "The door will be propped open." That's how I found it. I opened the door and slipped into the dimly lit room. I closed the door and walked into the main part of the room. He was an average built 6'3" guy in his late 30s lying naked on the bed stroking the big piece of meat. I said, "hey." He said, "Get naked and get on this cock."

I complied and slipped his rod into my mouth. It had been clean this morning, but now his uncut cock was musty with just a hint of cheese. I loved the taste. I sucked in enthusiastically as it grew to full hardness. "Keep the noise down. Don't get your teeth on me," he warned quietly. I took it as deeply as I could without risking that, but the girth made it impossible to take all the way. After a few minutes, he pushed me off and climbed off the bed leaving me on my belly.

"You're going to take this cock raw without any complaints." It was more of a comment than a question. "You're going to fill me up with your load," I replied in the same quiet tone. He chuckled. "If that's what you want."

He spit into his hand and pressed the big head against my hole. He pushed firmly into me in one slow, insistent thrust. I suspected he wouldn't be much on foreplay, but I had been working my hole long and hard with my big dildo and some silicone lube before I left home. That meant although it took my breath away I was able to take his forceful entry with a level of pain that only heightened my arousal. As he began to thrust into me, I began to moan.

He fucked me hard at a steady pace with the full weight of his body pressing me into the bed. "You like that big, bare cock?" "Uh huh," I moaned. His speed and force increased little by little. "You want me to cum inside you?" he asked. "Definitely, give me that load!" Harder and harder he pounded. "You sure you want my load?" "Give it to me!" With one last painful thrust, I felt his big black cock throb inside me.

"Chubby white boys like you always want my nut," he observed as he lay on top of me slowly coming down from his orgasm, "and I like to give them what they want." I murmured agreement. "Let me rest here a few, and I will give you one more," he offered.

There was no conversation this time just moans and gasps from both of us. By the time his second orgasm came, I was feeling more than a little sore and stretched out. A few moments after that, he pushed himself off me and went into the bathroom. "Get dressed and get out. I'm done," he ordered. So I did. He must have shot a huge couple of loads because I couldn't keep it all in my abused hole. I felt it running down my legs as I made my way back to the car.

At home, I had that big dildo back in my ass ready to rub out a load when I heard another text arrive. "You didn't ask about my status, but I bet you want to know, slut. My VL is sky high. Enjoy everything I gave you." My cock shot hard without me having to stroke.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...