I was bored and horny, and was just reading through some stories on Breeding Zone with the television on in the background for noise. I briefly remembered hearing that the multi-state lottery was at a large amount and was expected to make someone very rich. The thought played in the back of my mind but I sort of forgot about it as I stroked my boner to the images of the boys mentioned in the stories I was reading.

I was mid-forties and in decent shape but life hadn’t been particularly good for me, I was recently unemployed again, having lost my full time job a couple years back, and been filling in with shitty part time retail jobs. I lived in a dingy apartment that had seen better days.  It was a nice neighborhood when I moved in, but over the years the management companies changed, as did the nice neighbors, as they moved out in moved trash. I pretty much kept to myself, traveling out for hook-ups, occasionally going out to the clubs and bars, often just hanging around as the cover charge at the clubs was usually enough to keep me sober as, most of the time, I could only afford soda.

I scanned A4A and BBRT  then came across a hot ad for a cute 22 year old who was into just about everything on BBRT. I oinked him and waited, and waited then went back to cruising the ads, then back to BZ for some more hot stories.  I was just about to shoot a hot load to a bug chasing story when my computer oinked in the background, indicating I had a message on BBRT.  Checking my mail I found a message from him.

H: Hey Daddy, thanks for the Oink, what’s up?

M: Just browsing around looking at who’s on-line.

H: Anyone catch your eye?

M: You did.

H: Thanks, I almost didn’t respond when I looked at your age, but your body got me rock hard.

M: Then I guess I owe you a 'thanks'.

Then BBRT advised me "This member has unlocked his pictures."

H: Hope you are even more enticed with my unlocked photos.  By the way I want you to know I’m not a hustler, but was wondering if you were generous.

There was that question I always seemed to get from the younger crowd, wanting a free ride, a sugar daddy, a john to service. I almost ended the conversation until he continued saying:

H: Daddy you still there?  Daddy, I meant that I find you interesting enough that I wouldn’t mind if we became friends, not just a casual hook up.  But I can’t support you.  I’m still in college with two shitty retail/food service jobs, and given the distance it says we are from each other, I guess you’re in a similar boat.  Our neighborhood is pretty much a slum.

M: Oh so you think I live in a slum.

H: That’s not what I meant, but this is certainly a lower income 'hood.  Wouldn't you agree?

M: Well, I guess you’re right about that.  Want to meat up at S for coffee?

H: Can’t do that tonight but would love to “meat up” in the morning.

I checked out his unlocked picks, thinking 'Damn this kid is cute, and has a great body.  I wonder if maybe he has an agenda.'

M: Sure.  Say about 8:00 or so.

H: Sounds cool.  My name is Jeremy, by the way.

M: Awesome.  See ya in the morning then, Jeremy.

I relooked at his pictures and began wondering what I was in for, He was 6’1 about 150 pounds had blonde hair, blue eyes and a athletic looking body, looking at that sweet face and juicy cock and tight ass had me extremely hard and dripping pre-cum, but shit he was going to meet up with me in a little over 8 hours, I decided to save the cream for him if he wanted it, after all I could always jerk off to his pics after we met.

I turned off the laptop and turned down the volume on my phone and went to sleep, filled with erotic dreams of Jeremy and what we could do together. The alarm went off on schedule and I was up and showered by 7, had thrown together my gym bag and tossed it into my car, going to the gym was one of those little things  I struggled to get past in my current financial state, but I figured I was more hirable if I looked good and fit. Around quarter past I drove across the street to the supermarket and did some light shopping, on the way out I stopped off at the lottery machine and purchased a ticket for that night’s drawing. I arrived at the coffee shop shortly before 8 and ordered a white mocha and took a seat facing the door. Just shortly after 8 Jeremy walked in wearing black basketball shorts, a white wife beater, and an oversized hoody, zipped up about half way so that the tank top showed through revealing his muscular hairless chest, carrying a large backpack, his well-toned legs sprouted slightly darker fur, than was on his dirty blond head, he nodded in my direction then went to order himself a coffee. Upon finishing his order he came over and sat down next to me and extended his hand in greeting

J: hey there, glad you could make it, I don’t remember if I caught your name on line last night or not

M: oh sorry I don’t think I shared that, its Matt

J: glad to make your acquaintance Matt

His smile was electrifying and melted away any reservations I had about the boy. We chatted for almost an hour over our respective coffees discussing this and that and soon discovered that in spite of our 24 year age gap we had lots in common, and I soon grew very comfortable around Jeremy, almost like he was my son, As we each finished our drinks I asked him if he would like a ride home, having seen the sweat glistening on him when he had unzipped the hoody after sitting down I had concluded he had walked here, not to mention his musk was not only making me hard but he smelled great sitting so close. He accepted the offer and we headed out to my car, upon belting ourselves in I pulled out of the parking lot onto the street. I followed his directions as he led me back towards my apartment, having me pull into my drive and circle around the complex in the opposite direction I would normally take. We rounded the corner nearest his apartment and he turned to me

J: you want to come in and hang for a while longer?

M: sure

J: you can park in any open uncovered space

M: tell Ya what I’ll park in my space and walk back to your apartment

J: you live here too?

M: yeah and it seems not so far from you

We both laughed as I parked the car, then walked to his place one building over. We entered his sparsely appointed apartment and were on top of each other as the door closed, his hoody hit the floor first as he lifted my tee shirt off. He began sucking on my quarter sized nipples shortly after we broke our kisses off, his hands found the buckle on my belt and soon I felt my jeans being lowered, having gone commando, freeing my trapped hard cock. I slid his shorts down and fondled his cock through the mesh of his jock strap his precum oozing through the fabric.

We stood there groping each other and pressed against the door when Jeremy took my hand and led me to the couch where we began caressing each other anew, Jeremy not allowing me to free his cock from the Jock which was now soaked with his precum, his hard cock straining to be free

J: please daddy I want to pleasure you, my release is secondary, please fuck me daddy make me your boy

M: you want me to use you as my boy, breed you with my seed

J: yes daddy I need you to breed me, make me yours

I sank down and sucked the precum from his jock into my mouth then lifted his legs and slathered  my spit and his precum on his hole, before rising to my knees and aiming my cock head towards his sphincter

M: you sure you want this, there’s no going back

J: yes fuck me, give me your daddy seed

M: you sure you want my load blasted into your boy cunt?

J: yeah daddy give me all you have to give

I pushed into the unyielding pucker, but it would not open for me

M: you ever been fucked before, son?

J: no daddy you’ll be my first

Oh my god he was a virgin and he was offering up his cherry to me, I changed my tactics a bit and began licking at his hole tongue fucking him to see if I could loosen him up. I could feel his pucker loosen some after about five minutes of probing with my tongue, I then inserted a finger and it slid in after a brief amount of resistance, I wiggled it around massaging his prostate from within. His tight ring began to yield and loosen enough to slide in a second finger, and after about five more minutes a third, I was now rubbing on that tender spot just inside of Jeremy’s sphincter his moaning beginning to fill the room, I removed my fingers from his hole and replaced it with the tip of my mushroom head, flowing with precum it quickly made the outside ring slippery and slick as I worked my head over his pucker.

J: fuck me daddy, do it now

M: here it cums son

I pushed in as he bucked up to meet my thrust forcing the first few inches into his hole

J: oh Fuck, oh Fuck, OH FUCK

M: just relax and try to push out a little

As he did I could feel his ring relax and I pushed another two inches up into his gut, I pulled out about an inch the slowly slipped the rest of my 7.5 inches into his rectum, he moaned as he felt my pubes on the back of his nuts tickling the taint as I ground my pelvis into his ass

J: oh daddy I fill so full, now let me ride it

M: mmmm so tight and pulsating around my cock

As I rocked back and forth I could feel his ass muscles convulsing around my meat, like Jeremy was orgasming on my cock inside his hole I slid it out the thrust back in, the waves of muscle rippling against my organ increased and I began pumping it in and out of Jeremy faster and faster the walls massaging my cock on each pass, I soon realized I had made the boy have a anal orgasm as I continued fucking him

M: I’m going to cum where you want it

J: oh daddy breed my ass make me yours forever, give me your toxic seed, POZ my hole

I had never discussed my status with the boy but his talk of me POZing his virgin hole just made me harder and after edging in his convulsing hole for about 15 minutes I blasted my cum deep into his bowels. I was still hard after I came so I continued to pump in and out of his flooded hole, I so enjoyed fucking a cum filled hole and then about 5 minutes later I felt the tingling in my balls again and felt the semen shooting from my cocklips again, blasting another load in his gut

J: oh daddy we are now one, thanks for breeding me

M: it was nice fucking you, you made me cum so hard

I rolled off of the boy and we snuggled on the couch for a while before either of us could catch our breath enough to talk

M: why’d you tell me to POZ your ass, we never discussed status?

J: I just figured, since we meet on BBRT, you said ask me on your profile and you were willing to breed some dumb twink without even asking status or offering yours, you must be POZ

M: All good assumptions but in my case wrong

J: oh …, sorry hope I didn’t offend you

I started laughing then pulled the boy into me and started making out with him, caressing his muscular body and getting him all excited again.

M: so are you still negative? Being as you were virgin and all

J: yeah I am, sorry about the POZ talk while we were fucking

M: no problem, kind of got off on it actually

We both began laughing together and resumed our exploration of each other’s bodies and mouths, soon he was sucking in my cock removing the ruminates from our lovemaking, his 8 inch slender cock rock hard, I couldn’t resist as I slicked it up and then climbed in his lap and impaled myself on his drooling member

J: what are you doing? I’m all bottom

M: you’re a top for now boy, now fuck your daddy

I held my ass about three inches away from his crotch and he began thrusting upwards into my willing hole, every now and then I would raise and lower my ass a few inches to get him in me deeper, all the while I had my tongue buried in his mouth and we dueled for oral superiority, he suddenly pulled back

J: oh fuck I’m going to cum

M: oh yeah give me your toxic load fill me with your AIDS babies wreck my hole

J: oh god I’m filling your hole with my POZ cum

I ground my ass down into his groin getting as much of his twink cock buried in my ass as I could, I could fill the wetness seeping around his cock pulsing in my hole, I threw my head back and for the first time saw the photos on his bookcase besides the couch. I froze as one in the upper corner caught my eye, it was a man and a woman, the man was in a brown suit and the woman in a teal chiffon dress, it was so familiar, I blinked and went back to Jeremy kissing him passionately, now fearing the photo linked us in a way, that he was unaware of or maybe he was.

Jeremy pushed me off and I got up we were both drenched in cum as I had shot again as he was cumming up inside me, blasting both our abs and almost to his neck, Jeremy grabbed my hand and led me to the shower where he tenderly washed me off then himself.

J: Matt I have class in about an hour so I need to leave now, if I’m going to catch my bus

M: I’ll drive you in if only to spend a little more time with you

J: that’ll be great just let me get dressed and I’ll meet you out by your car.

I gathered my clothes and hurriedly dressed while Jeremy got himself presentable in the bedroom, I looked at the photo again, not really believing my eyes. I exited Jeremy’s and hurried to my apartment I scrambled around and grabbed a couple dollars for gas then hurried out to the car where Jeremy was waiting for me.

I unlocked the door and we both hopped in, about a mile down the road I began to ask the question that was nagging me

M: the photo on your bookcase the one that looked like a professional prom photo, might I ask who they are, since it isn’t you

J: oh that’s just a Photo of my mom and her boyfriend, she says it was taken when he won a portrait package in some raffle, I always suspected he was the one to knock her up with me, but she never wanted to talk about it but I always suspected.

M: hmmm interesting story

I dropped Jeremy off at the bus stop in front of his university then did some errands, . I had noticed a strand of dirty blond hair on the head rest in the car, about Jeremy’s color and length, I placed it in a zip lock back, I had a friend who did DNA testing to determine paternity thought this would maybe calm my nerves. it was after 2 when I got home Little did  I know how much my life would change over the next 24 to 48 hours.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14

I ate dinner out that night with some friends.  We went to a modestly priced restaurant and had pleasant conversation, a good meal the returned to our respective places of abode.

When I returned home I opened my laptop and checked my e-mail, then thought I’d read a story on BZ and maybe edge my meat before going to sleep. I checked out Bugchasing section and scanned over the offerings the scrolled up to the general forum and checked out the tread “Where did you get (or Give) your last load.”  I almost always found good jerk-off/edging material there when I came across a newer poster “New2BB4dad” who had posted a description of his first encounter, which sounded not only hot but incredibly familiar.  I checked his profile and, while it was fairly basic, not really giving up much except his BBRT nick name, but I realized it Jeremy.  I had never laughed so hard before.  I hadn't mentioned to him that I was on Breeding zone nor, of course, that I was a frequent contributor to the bug chasing/gift giving fiction forum.  Yet here he was, a new user, (or at least a newly registered user on the site), which somewhat explained his obsession with Poz talk and such.  I resolved to follow up with him, perhaps without showing my hand, just to see how twisted this cute twink could be.

I pulled up my BBRT account and found a message from him thanking me for the pleasant time we had spent together and asking if I would like to meet up again in the near future. I checked back on his profile on BZ and noticed he had registered that very day so most likely when he got home from school he had hit the website.

Not knowing if maybe he was stalking me but something seemed to be bugging me about Jeremy, yes after seeing the photo on his bookshelf I was suspicious and had a lot of questions about him. First and foremost was it fate that brought us together or was I the target of his research of who his dad might be? Secondly was, why he had a photo that should be in his mother’s collection of memories, not sitting on his shelf, thirdly I kept coming back to his question when we were chatting about if I was generous. What did he want from me, granted in my BBRT profile I no longer looked like I did 24 years earlier in the photo? Yes my facial feature were similar but I was no longer a twink, I was closer to a muscle bear and I now sported a goatee and sometime mustache. Just so many questions, not that I didn’t think he was hot, he was, he actually reminded me of Amy’s brother. Amy was the girl I had dated in College and used as an decoy from coming out to my parents and family, she was also the one in the picture whom I posed with, for the portrait sitting. We had broken up maybe 6 weeks after we received the prints, with me telling her “it’s not you it’s me, I’m Gay and it won’t work out”, she never called or talked to me after that conversation and I felt so guilty I don’t think I really wanted to see or talk to her.

I edged till I was leaking pre-Jizz pretty heavy but soon drifted off to sleep, the following day I had a couple job interviews scheduled, so I was up early and showered and shaved, dressed in a shirt and tie and headed out. After the first interview I was hopeful that I would soon be employed again then I went into the second one, the interviewer was hot and had my bone stiffening by his body language alone not to mention his special intonation on how he phrased some of the questions, making them sound extra personal. I could tell he as sporting a hard cock beneath his slacks as well, but I played it cool and answered professionally and left with a wet spot on my slacks and a semi hard cock snaking down my leg, as well as a good feeling that I might have landed a second part time retail job. it was coming up on noon when I checked my phone to see a message from Dave

D: Dude we need to talk, call me when you can

M: Does this have to do with the little test I gave you to perform for me?

D: are you free for lunch?

M: Yeah at the mall currently want me to meet you at that little burger place near your lab?

D: yeah in about 20?

M: See ya there

I slipped my phone back in my pocket and headed for the car, drove to the burger joint getting there just before Dave, told the host there would be two of us then was seated near the door. Dave walked in about 5 minutes later holding a large envelope, he sat down and pushed the envelope towards me

D: Dude you are the last one I’d ever thought you would be needing these services but for you I pushed it through and the computer spat out these results mid-morning.

M: so without opening the envelope what was the results?

D: well according to computer models you are 98.8 % match so most likely the father of this boy

M: oh shit what am I going to do now?

D: well tell me about him how’d you find him

I told him about how we meet up on BBRT and had coffee then went back to his place where I saw the photo, the one that raised suspicions in my mind and prompted me to get the test, luckily Jeremy hair was long and got caught in the head rest.

We finished lunch, then Dave gave me a hug, telling me it will be ok. I never let on that that we had had sex, as kinky as Dave had been in the past I wasn’t sure if this fell in his area of comfort.

I drove home with the envelope on the seat next to me, not really knowing what my next move would be. When I arrived I took the envelope inside then thought what the hell it was me who oinked him and he probably had no clue he had been fucked and seeded by the cock who made him, and return had seeded the man who gave him life. I remembered I had seen the envelope in one of my old year books so I went to my bookshelf and pulled out my HS yearbook from my senior year and there it was I pulled out a wallet sized portrait and secured it to the envelope with a paperclip.

I went over to Jeremy’s and knocked on the door, no answer, I knocked again, still no answer so I left a brief note asking him to message me when he had a chance. I figured he was in class or at work so I wasn’t expecting a quick response. I headed home and pulled up BZ again and edged to the stories in the last load section then flipped over to the bug chasing stories, as I stroked my cock to almost the edge of no return I had BBRT open in the background. About a hour later I got a message on BBRT

J: hey what’s up?

M: was wondering if you might want to do dinner tomorrow?

J: have to work till 7 tomorrow if you don’t mind a late dinner

M: I can hold off need me to pick you up? Where you work?

J: A&F at the mall

M: I knew you had that look lol

J: can you cum over tonight

I was still rock hard and I was partially thinking with my dick

M: sure when you going to be home?

J: in about half an hour

M: text me when you get home and I’ll CUM over 555-6289

J: cool getting on bus now

M: see you in a little bit

J: I’m wearing a sexy pair of low rise jeans and I have a wet spot on the front, I need to keep my bag in front of my crotch so people won’t notice

M: guess I should throw on some clothes so I can make it to your place

J: <J

I stopped messaging when he suddenly stopped replying then he messaged me on my phone that he ran out of messages for the month on BBRT. 20 minutes later I got a text that he was home, I threw on a jock strap and gym shorts, along with a loose fitting tee shirt grabbed my keys and headed over, the jock just barely containing my hard meat

I showed up at Jeremy’s door and barely knocked when he opened the door and pulled me inside, tossing me up against the door frame as he shut the door and passionately kissing me while caressing my chest and ass. We soon worked our way over to the couch groping and fondling the whole way. Soon we were naked on his bed as I suggested it would be more comfortable, and I wouldn’t have the photo to remind me I was having fun with my own fresh and blood.

As we lay on the bed we soon had cocks in the others mouth, fingers in ass. We were getting hot and sweaty and were on the brink of shooting our cum on each other, I had edged most of the afternoon, Jeremy on the other hand had had a hard on in his jeans all through class and work, the friction of them rubbing his cock all day pretty much had built up a sizeable load in his nut sack as well. I suddenly shot my load in his face as he shot onto my neck and chest then pointed it back to my lips as I tasted my boys cum blast into my mouth.

We cleaned up and laid back down and cuddled until I awoke next to my boy snuggled in my arms, I looked at the alarm clock on his bedside table and it read 3:30am and I had a choice to either try to slip out or just enjoy the feeling of my son in my arms, I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. Waking a couple hours later to the sounds of the shower running and my boy joyfully humming to himself. I got up and joined him in the shower, he had his head under the water and jumped slightly as a came up behind him and kissed his neck.  I decided to see if his profile was accurate as my semi hard cock was pressed between his cheeks and let my flow begin, he leaned back into me and whispered

J: oh daddy you are so bad

M: you want me to stop and get out?

J: oh no

He turned around and squatted in front of my stream and began letting it cover his head and face then took it in his mouth and began suckling it trying to drink down every last drop of my morning piss. As my flow stopped he continued sucking my cock and making it rock hard, he then stood up again and using some conditioner slid onto my cock, he obviously had been playing with his hole to loosen it up before I entered the enclosure since he sank all 7.5 inches into his rectum in one fell swoop, he then began fucking himself on my pulsating tool. It didn’t take me long to blast a load into his needy boycunt. He felt me pulsing into his ass and he began shooting on the shower curtain, long streams of greyish thick gooey cum running down the plastic liner.

He got dressed and I retrieved my clothes from the living room slipping my spent but thickening cock back in my jock then pulling on my gym shorts and tee. He was dressed by the time I found my socks and trainers and ushered me out the front door, locking it behind him. Escorted me to my door then gave me a kiss then was on his way to his morning job. I unlocked my door and entered without letting the cat out, walked to the bedroom and crashed on the bed. My alarm clock said 6:45, I was actually tired and dozed off until my alarm went off at 9. I had already showered with Jeremy so I strode into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal and returned to the bedroom where

I had turned the morning news/AM wakeup program on, mainly for background noise once again, but I was suddenly riveted when they reported in the local segment that a winning lotto ticket had been sold at my local supermarket and they were anxiously awaiting for the winner to step forward. The drawing had been two nights ago and I had almost forgotten I had purchased a ticket. I finished my breakfast and rummaged through my wardrobe for something clean to wear today

I found a clean polo shirt, and pair of kaki cargo shorts. I had to go to the store anyway to pick up a few items and to get some cash back from my purchase so I could do laundry later that afternoon. I wanted to look good when I took Jeremy to dinner that night. I drove over and did my shopping getting my cash, then on my way out decided to check my ticket, I walked up to the ticket machine, I was lucky for once and there was no line either to the machine or the store customer service window. I chose the machine. I scanned my tickets bar code and the screen popped up “checking for winning ticket” buzz, buzz “WINNER, please see attendant for assistance”

Oh great now I had to ring the bell at the customer service window. Ding , ding

“May I help you”

“Yeah your machine said I had a winner”

“Ok let’s see”

She took the ticket and ran it through the ticket machine where I could see the display show a ungodly long number, it then printed out a receipt and the clerk reached under the counter and walked back to the window.

“Here you go your ticket, the validation and the claim form. If we can get your Name we can post your picture with the big check”

About that time the manager came over with one of those big checks and a camera, he talked to the clerk for a second , wrote my name on the top line of the check (the amount had already been filled in) then had me pose for a picture which he then took my e-mail address and said he would send me a copy of the photo. I was still in shock and what had just happened was still not fully registering. I put my groceries into my car and drove home, I unloaded the groceries and went to office to money on laundry card, then went back to apartment, gathered up laundry the put it in the washers. Upon returning to apartment I picked up the claim form and began filling it out following the instructions to a tee. I got to the amount line and was baffled and looked at the validation receipt and wrote down the numbers not really paying attention I checked the box for lump sum and elected to have 40% taxes withdrawn, hoping that it would cover all that I would owe and might get a healthy Refund check on the next years taxes given my current economic condition, I then entered my bank information for direct deposit of the final amount after taxes. I read further on suggesting I contact my bank to expect a large sum being directly deposited. It also suggested contacting legal representation to handle any litigation that might occur upon news of my winnings being broadcast. I had heard stories of relatives coming out of the woodwork when big winners were announced.

I switched my laundry to the dryers then proceeded to prepare the claim form for mailing following the directions getting insurance on the envelope and requesting a receipt, alternate claim instructions were to hand deliver it to the offices if the winner was close to a branch office. I decided this was a better choice since my apartment was just a few miles from the offices in my state. I made lunch hen turned on the noon news to see my picture presented on the news, I saw the picture then it was beginning to register I was rich, really rich, really stinking rich. My heart began to beat faster, I had to sit down, catch my breath. I realized that my dinner with Jeremy that night had just dramatically changed, I still had to discuss us and our relationship, I still had to get the answers I needed, but I was now in a position to be very generous.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Jeremey’s perspective:

Oh my god it happened so fast, it was incredible, but I’m getting ahead of myself.

I’m just so stoked after meeting the most wonderful man yesterday. His name is Matt and believe it or not, he lives just a building over from me. I guess it was a instance of being at the right place at the right time.  Let me back up a little though to tell you how it came to be.  I’m Jeremy and I just turned 22 last May.  Now, here it is September again and I’m back at the university studying business with a minor in liberal arts.  Yeah, I figured if nothing else I could get a teaching credential if I couldn’t find a job in the business world.

I grew up in the bay area, the only child of a single Mom.  She never discussed my father and it was a taboo subject around her.  I have a cool Uncle Tony who is about five years younger than Mom.  He is only 18 years older than my age, and has been a good friend and a surrogate dad over the years, especially since he is only 18 years older than me. As far back as I can remember Mom always had health problems and after beating breast cancer twice she succumbed to it a couple years ago.  It still makes me sad.  I keep a picture of her on my bookshelf, she was so pretty back then, I suspect the dude in the photo was her boyfriend and possibly my father.

Uncle Tony is always teasing me how I wanted to have the photo off the credenza, when when I asked my mother why she kept it there she replied that it was the best photograph taken of her in her when she was in her twenties, but I figured she was still in love with the guy.  Uncle Tony said the guy had broken her heart, and added he didn’t see why she kept it in such prominent view. 

Enough about my Mom.  I guess I always knew I was different and when I was in junior high.  I finally figured I was queer.  Yeah, I was clearly gay, after all I found myself lusting after the other guys at school and on the school ball teams.  I was a smart cookie and had the good looks to go with it, so you might say I was a hunky geek, which is one reason I got along with my Uncle as he was also handsome and clever.  We loved our video games, be it console or computer, but we also loved going out and tossing the ball around.  Uncle Tony pegged me as gay long before I wanted to admit my attraction to guys, but he was cool with it and even took me out to a gay 18+ club on my 18th birthday, not telling mom where he was taking me and just telling her to a ball game.  It was a night where I received my first kiss from a boy.  I was so turned on by the kiss that I creamed my jeans, and ended-up excusing myself and slipping into the men’s room to clean myself up.  

When I returned to find Tony making out with the stud who had caused my ejaculation.  Sure, the stud 20 and really hot, but I started wondering about Uncle Tony.

Being an athlete is why I was at University on a partial scholarship, being a gay athlete on scholarship kept me in the closet freshmen year although it didn’t take long for me to figure out my roommate in the dorms was a big old queer, after catching him snuggling and who knows what in our room one night when I returned from the Frat party we had gone too together, I recognized the frat boy as one of the alumni or senior from the frat house we had gone too. I just shed my clothes and climbed in bed, turning towards the wall and tried to go to sleep.

“Think he might want to join in the fun” I heard the frat boy said

“Nah he’s straight “I heard my roommate say

Steve and I became close as brothers and he soon realized that I too was queer and like him seemed to get along better with older guys. I however was still a virgin in all things gay, yeah I lusted after seniors and older students and maybe even had a crush or two on this professor or that staff member but I was too shy/scared to make a move. Steve set me up on a couple of dates with guys in their 20’s a couple times but it generally ended in a hand job and maybe the occasional blowjob. By the time we both moved in together sophomore year, off campus Steve was hooking up 3-4 times a week and I was still a virgin, but he would tell me of his exploits over breakfast or dinner, always leaving me hard, he’d give me a hand job through my jeans or inside my gym shorts kissing me the whole time teaching me techniques to use on guys he had learned from his various dates, then it happened Steve Mr. Safe sex always Top man, slipped up, he had gotten invited to a party with this really hot 30 year old guy and they convinced Steve to kick back in the sling before he knew it guys were caressing his ass and fingering him, he loved being fingered, then some guy had slipped his raw cock in Steve’s ass, I’m guessing he wasn’t that big but just large enough to really gets Steve revved up and moaning, by the time he realized his safe only policy had gone down the toilet the guy had unloaded in Steve’s hole and the next guy slid in using the cum for lube. 3 hours later they helped Steve from the sling and welcomed him into the brotherhood. Steve was confused and when he questioned his date, the answer was that it was a conversion party and that at least a third of the loads he received were POZ. Steve panicked but was totally turned on by it at the same time, his hole dripping with their loads, someone slid a plug into his still gaping ass and indicated it be best to keep the loads from seeping out during the rest of the party. Steve then started fucking whoever’s holes he could side his large cock into, blasting the last vestiges of his negative loads. He came home early in the morning and crawled into bed with me drunk from sex and alcohol, it wasn’t all that unusual to wake up after one of his lengthier dates to find him cuddled up behind me, but he never tried to my knowledge to fuck me, he always said that was for someone special, because you always remember your first. I would ask him about his and he said he remembered but he rather not talk about it.

About three weeks after the party I was nursing him during spring break, where he finally broke down and started talking about the party, he had already given me sketchy tidbits of how things went down but left out the juicy ones about him getting bred, now he spilled the beans and told me everything about his date removing his clothes and easing him back into the sling to the guys talking turns filling his hole with spunk, then he dropped the bomb, that he had done it bareback and several of the loads were charged, toxic loads, and that is why he now had the flu. I cried with him but we were both sporting hard-on’s his story had gotten both of us rock hard, I let him suck me off as I jerked his cock to an explosive ending. Between then (spring break) and now he continued to tell me the tales of his exploits getting us both hard and he had helped sign me up for BBRT saying if nothing I’d be able to meet some hot daddies and chat about my fantasies. During the summer we got with Uncle Tony’s help our current apartment, although I was seeing less and less of Steve as he found himself a hot sugar daddy and guess you’d call it fellow gifter

I had gone to work and school Monday when I decided to post some pictures that Steve had taken of me on BBRT just to see if it increased my hits. I was worn out Tuesday morning after finishing my morning shift and my first class, I had come home for lunch before heading off to A&F at the mall to work a five hour shift that evening. On the bus ride home I had logged into BBRT to see if any hot guys were on, mainly looking at late 20’s early 30’s when I got an “OINK”, not wanting to use all my data on the bus I waited to check him out till I got home. At first I saw his age and was about to delete the message when I decide to check out the full profile, wow I was glad I did. He was 6’2” 195 short brown hair with a dusting of white at the temples, dazzling smile, average build although it looked athletic to me, his pics were hot I would have never pegged him as being 46 if I passed him on the streets. I decided to be polite and message him saying thanks for the oink, and see what he was up too. We seemed to hit it off good and distance said 0miles so he was at least somewhat close. Then he invited me to coffee, I told him I couldn’t make it tonight but maybe tomorrow morning might work and we set up a time at the coffee shop across from my apartment complex.

The next morning I got up early and showered the evenings sweat and funk off of me and threw on a “A” shirt, my favorite lucky jock strap, Black basketball shorts, the kind that show off the bulge if you stand just right and a pair of shorty socks (almost wore my Sk8trs “fuck my socks off” pair but decided they weren’t good for going out in public in mixed crowd) and my favorite sneakers. Grabbing a hoody off the couch I jogged over to the coffees shop raising a slight sweat, god I hoped he liked a little boy musk on his men, I entered the shop recognizing him right off the bat, and I dawned on me I never got his name. I got a regular coffee, not wanting to seem pretentious or not thrifty, I realized he had a latte when I went to sit down. I said hi and inquired what his name was, we talked for what seemed like just minutes but soon our beverages were gone, though I don’t remember drinking mine. We had so much in common and we got along so good, finally realizing we were hogging the table he asked if he could drive me home, I asked if he wanted to come in and chat some more. He agreed and when I directed him where to park he just said he’d park in his space, just on the other side of my building, I was so stoked.

We never got to chatting some more or at least not then, we were all over each other as we entered my apartment, not even had the door closed before I attacked him and began macking on his face, he or I led the other to the couch and we were soon naked in each other’s arms, damn he smelled so good, I thought I smelled a bit ripe after jogging to the coffee shop but he ate it up bathing my body with his tongue lapping at my pits to get my essence, we must have made out for at least 10 minutes grinding our engorged cocks into each other then I said it “Fuck Me Daddy” I had never been fucked but I knew, just knew this was the man I wanted to be my first. I presented my ass to him and he slowly lubed it up seeming to have problems with my tight hole. “You ever been fucked before” he asked me “no” I replied then he went into overdrive on my hole licking and fingering it making it open up to his advances it felt like I was entering heaven then Hell as he pressed his mushroom capped head into my hole, my ass was on fire but he held it there allowing me to adjust to the invasion, the pain subsided and he pushed in a little more my hole was beginning to open up for him, then wave after wave of pleasure began to engulf me my ass was pulsating around his hot cock as it worked in and out of my hole, it was the same feeling I got went I stroked my cock past blasting my whole body shuddered my ass was cumming, but my cock wasn’t, the pressure building in my nuts was intense, I wanted to cum but I wanted it to last forever then I felt his cock swell and he asked where I wanted his cum “give me your Toxic load Daddy, Give me your POZ seed” he froze then pumped harder I could feel his cock pulse at its base as blast after blast flowed up his tool and flooded my insides.

After he came down off his orgasm he asked why I assumed he was Poz since we never discussed status. I told him I just assumed and he just grinned at me with this evil grin. Then he surprised me by quickly mounting me sliding my aching cock in his hole, “but I’m a bottom only” “you’re a top today, now just fuck daddy” he rode my cock and for the first time in my short sexual life I thought of myself as versatile as I blasted my load deep in this hunk of a man. Then I realized my fucking him cause another eruption from him coating us with spooge. I took his hand and led him to the bathroom where I turned on the shower and directed him to stand under the warm stream, I washed him off, and then he washed cum from me as well. I handed him a fresh towel and told him I’d have to cut our adventure short as my bus would arrive shortly. He took me in his arms and kissed me, then offered to drive me to school. I got dressed for school as he went out and gathered his clothes which were strewn all over the living room then yelled back to me he’d met me at the car.

When I got out to the car he was exiting his apartment in an escaping motion like he was trying not to let something out. He opened the door and I hopped in catching my hair on the head rest “ouch” as it pulled a strand out, we drove for a short distance in silence then he started asking me about the picture of Mom on the Bookshelf, I found it weird and just answered the best I could. He dropped me off at the bus stop on campus then indicated he’d call me. I hoped he would, other than his strange questions about the photo I was getting a positive vibe from him, he was stirring feelings I just couldn’t put my finger on, could I be falling for him and he for me.

It was happening all too fast, I didn’t hear from him the rest of that day so I messaged him a thanks for the good time then headed to bed as I had a early day again tomorrow, Thursdays were always busy. When came home for lunch there was a message slid in the doorframe I had an invite to dinner

I was exhausted as I got off work but checked my messages and there was the invite again, He was on line at the time so we started exchanging messages and I invited him over again but I was running out of messages so he sent his phone number to text him at. I texted him when I got home, damn I was ripe from a day working both jobs and attending classes, my boy funk was strong, I had stripped down to just my low slung jeans, which with me thinking about him all day were quite moist where my cock head lay, He was at my door almost instantly as I set down my phone and opened the door I pulled him inside, he was in just a tee shirt and loose gym shorts his hard cock tenting the fabric, I damn near ripped his clothes off him as he unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down off my hips, we barely made it to the couch before we were sword fighting, he lead me past the couch and into the bedroom throwing me onto Steve’s bed and planting massive kisses all over my body lapping at my skin giving me goose flesh it was just after 9 and as tired as I was he invigorated me we made out and caressed for at least an hour before drifting off to sleep. I woke about 2 and slinked out from under his grasp to take a piss I sniffed my body and pits while letting the stream flow, my ripe boy musk had been replaced by the smell of sex, of Matt’s spittle, of Matt in general I smelled him on me masking my funk. I slid back in bed next to him smelling Steve on his pillow and Matt on me I wiggled my ass next to Matt's hardening cock nestling it between my Twinkie butt cheeks and fell back to sleep content to being the little spoon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Matt:

Damn, all these thought running through my head, my chest hurts, even after going to the gym and working out, shit I’m all keyed up, not sure if it’s the realization that I’m now very rich and can do pretty much what I want to, or the fact that in just about an hour I’ll be picking up my son from work to tell him I’m his dad. I need to get these panic attacks under control, the anxiety is making my heart race.

I was all nervous and jittery when I drove over to the Lotto offices earlier in the afternoon and turned in my claim form. The receptionist was all congratulations and very consoling as she most likely was used to dealing with excited winners and bringing the back down to earth. She even had a packet of information she thought might be useful to people like me I said thank you to her and then she gave me a big hug and told me everything will turn out just fine, we both laughed, I wasn’t used to getting hugs from strangers, but I figured that was just her way of helping grounding me in reality. I left the office feeling a little less anxious and nervous. I went on a quick shopping spree, wanting to look my best for Jeremy at dinner I bout a teal dress shirt and a pair of classy black slacks to go with it.  I hit the gym and did a nice workout my tension was slowly subsiding, and the eye candy looked even more appetizing today but that’s will be a story for another day, after going home and relaxing to some smooth jazz I started making plans for dinner, reciting how I was going to break the news to Jeremy that his search was over, I knew he’d have questions for me, as I certainly had lots for him. I jotted some of mine down on a note pad so I would forget them in the moment, a moment that I knew would be filled with a lot of emotion, and possibly guilt.

I ironed my new nice dress shirt and checked my slacks for wrinkles, I went in and took a long steamy shower to help calm my nerves and to soothe away some of the muscle aches that were beginning to surface, due to the stress of everything, not to mention going a little overboard at the gym. I checked my watch it was 6:45 I looked in the mirror, damn I was a hot looking daddy I straightened my tie and walked out the front door, hopped in my car and drove to the mall. After parking I went inside, I knew I was looking good when I notice even some of the Twinkie boys who usually didn’t pay attention to me while strolling the mall were checking me out, I hope my bulge wasn’t too noticeable, as I had a semi from the time I exited the car. I reached A&F about a couple minutes past 7 and Jeremy was gathering his backpack and stuff as I browsed the store, he had not seen or recognized me all dressed up but had begun walking out of the store when he froze and did a double take, turning around to look at me, a big grin formed on his face and I could tell he was fighting the urge to run up to me and kiss me. I walked forward and he smiled even bigger if that was at all possible. We walked to the car I took in his beauty as we walked, this really the first time I had seen him dressed for business, retail that is. He was dressed in a form fitting A&F dress shirt and Low-rise skinny jeans which hugged his ass and package very nicely but still looked dressy, I could tell this night might get a little uncomfortable for him as his semi was already beginning to strain the fabric, it was good they were of a darker color or the wet spot might have become more evident. As we reached the car I took him in my arms and hugged him, realizing that if things went badly tonight this may be my last chance to do so, he leaned in and kissed me, there in the middle of the parking structure. I really no longer cared if anyone saw, this was my Jeremy and I was his Matt for now.

We arrived at the restaurant I let the valet park the car, Jeremy thought that was cool but pretentious, but what the hell we got inside and were soon seated at a table near the back. Before exiting the car and turning it over to the valet I had reached in back and retrieved the manila envelope and had brought it to the table. I ordered a bottle of wine to celebrate us finding each other, if Jeremy only knew the implications of that statement at the time, I also ordered appetizers to start the meal

J: who what did your unemployment check arrive today, you seem to be throwing money around

M: well sort of, I just want this dinner to be special for you and me, it might be our last after what we have to talk about

With that I slid the envelope towards Jeremy, he looked at me with a puzzled look then opened it up and took out the document with the wallet sized photo attached at the top

J: um what is this, how did you get this picture, what does this all mean?

He looked back and forth between the picture, the paternity document and me several times

M: let me first say I never knew, I honestly never knew, secondly I never suspected until I saw that photo on your bookcase and put two and two together, as for the test, I have a friend who does that sort of thing in the lab he owns, I got yours from the strand of hair that got pulled out by the headrest.

J: oh my god, I don’t know what to do

I let him sit there pondering, I didn’t know what I should do either, I didn’t want to alienate him anymore in his confusion

J: so what this tells me, you, you are my father

M: it appears so, just take your time and let it sink in

He sat there with a look of puzzlement and confusion written all over his face, then he began to smile then smirk looking over the document again looking at the picture the back at me then back to the document, he moved the picture aside revealing what was underneath, he looked back up to me and grinned

J: so when did you receive this document, did you already know last night when we slept together, before you bred me in the shower

Oh god, he had put It together that I knew he was my son when we had sex last night, this could be the turning point of the evening, luck be with me the hot wait staff had chosen this time to bring the appetizer breaking the tension and stalling the inevitable confession on my part

M: yes I knew but I only loved you more because of it

Oh my god I just said the “L” word he was going to freak out on me for sure now

J: so you knew that you were holding your son in your arms and pressing your…. You knew that I was of your loin, of your flesh, and you still held me that way you still did what you did to me, with me

I could tell he was upset, I think, I almost seemed like he was struggling to keep his voice down almost whispering to me his hands shaking, this night might turn into an epic disaster and I had no idea how I was going to stop it from doing so

M: Jeremy I’m sorry, I guess I let lust rule me, please don’t hate me, we just found each other , please don’t let US end because I was an ass and let my emotions and my lust rule me

He sat there then started picking at the fried polenta dipping it into the marinara

J: Matt, I have so many questions and I’m sure your answers are only going to raise more but let me stew for a while and let’s just enjoy this really expensive meal you have ordered for us, it’s the least I can do for you right now

I could feel his leg pressing harder on mine under the table as we sat and ate, the pressure getting stronger then backing off then increasing again, my cock was straining in my slacks and I was too frightened to reach down to see if Jeremy’s was doing the same.

J: so dad, where do we go from here, do we go on like nothing’s changed or do we start anew and go our separate ways and send birthday cards once a year

Oh fuck, I couldn’t read Jeremy, was he upset, turned on, exhilarated, then he reached below the table and squeezed my throbbing hard cock, oh shit he knew I had a hard on for him

M: um that’s sort of up to you, son

He went back to picking at the plate of appetizers, grinning and looking down at the photo and the document, then sliding both back in the envelope our entrees and the wine arrived, the cute waiter pouring the beverage into the glass and offering a taste before completing his service. He looked back and forth between us and smiled, I noted a hint of a tent behind his apron as he turned to leave.

J: you know it’s interesting, he never stopped to card me

M: he figured you were my date and that you’d be old enough given my respectable age

We both laughed the started in on our meals

J: so how long did you and mom date?

M: what?

J: mom would never talk about you, and Uncle Tony only made innuendo about your dating practices 

M: your uncle tony should talk, bet he never told you about the time I came to pick your mom up for dinner and she had just stepped into the shower, she always was running late and always took long showers, but there I was sitting in the kitchen and shooting the  shit with tony, I’ll admit one of the  reasons I kept seeing you mom was your uncle he was a hot high school jock just turned 18, well were shooting the shit and he’s rubbing his crotch right there in front of me, he always had me pegged for a gay boy you see, so he’s trying hard to prove it, we can both hear the water running upstairs and he walks over to me and whips out his cock “you like this don’t you Matt you want to suck it deep in your mouth and feel me cum on your tongue” I sucked him for a couple minutes and he shoot quickly and a huge load too boot, with his cum still on my lips and in my mouth he leaned down and kissed me tasting himself on my lips and sucking some of his cum out of my mouth ”I taste pretty good don’t I?” he returned to shooting the shit like nothing had happened offering me a soda to mask the taste and smell of his sweet cum in my mouth, bet he never told you about that

Jeremy was intrigued and I could tell turned on a lot

J: so answer my question how long, why’d you break it off?

M: well we met in a fitness training class in the spring semester, we started going out and saw each other throughout the summer then when a member of my family was getting married I took her to the wedding in august, were we both got plastered and ended up in bed together, I never knew anything had happened just that we woke up together the next day in her bed in the hotel both doubles were messed up so I figured I had gotten cold and climbed in to get warm, your mom was always like a hot water bottle. In September she started to get too clingy and questioning about what I’d do if I got someone pregnant, with hints of marriage it sort of freaked me out so I finally came out to her and she got upset, her reaction prompted me to break it off saying we shouldn’t see or talk till she could accept me for who/what I am

J: oh my god, uncle tony was right. I asked him about you when I was like ten and he blew me off by saying something like “he’s the faggot that knocked her up then split” when I asked about the guy in the photo, mom wouldn’t talk about it and when asked why she kept it she’d just say it was the best picture she had of herself as a young woman

M: don’t take offence. But she was kind of homely looking most of the time, and if I remembered right she kissed like an old dog all slobbery and always had bad breath, I know I should talk about her that way, just want to know why she didn’t work out as my beard at the time

J: beard? What you mean

M: you know some homely girl you bring to family gatherings that keeps the relatives from asking too many question, especially if you’re still in the closet to your family

J: oh I see

M: so since were on the subject, you did bring it up, how is your mom, and why do you have the picture doesn’t she miss it

Jeremy suddenly went sullen and tears began welling in his eyes

J: mom died a little over a year ago from breast cancer, and I have the photo because I always wanted to remember her as beautiful, not sick and wasted

He started crying right there in the restaurant, I reached down and squeezed his knee to let him know I was there for him, he used his napkin to wipe away the tears,

J: thanks for being here, it’s been hard for me to cope with her passing.

M: I’ll always be there for you till I take my final breath, now that I have begun to know you, that would be true even if you weren’t my son, we have become friends

We finished our entrees before they got cold and the cute waiter came back asking about dessert

J: the molten lava cake looks good, although not as good as you

Did I just hear that wrong or did my son just hit on the waiter and set up for a possible proposition of out cute waiter.

CW: well I’ll just bring you some molten lava cake and your check

M: you didn’t

J: I did, don’t know if you just been to tied up in our conversation to notice but the restaurant is pretty empty now and he has been staring at us off and on since he brought the entrees and the large puddle of precum on the front of my pants is pretty evident and has been since you told me about uncle Tony, and he has noticed and has had to readjust quite a few times under that apron

The waiter brought the dessert and two spoons the fumbled around and sheepishly put the check on the table. I’ll get that for you when you’re ready, he had a big smile on his face as he turned and walked away. We dug into the molten lava cake actually feeding each other on occasion like two love struck teenagers. I picked up the check and smiled. He had given us his employee discount and had written on the top “you two are so cute together, the name is Sam, and I’m off at 10” I looked down at my watch and it was already after 10 but as I glanced over he was waiting in the wings for us. I quickly pulled out my credit card and placed it with the bill, upon setting it on the table he came over and picked it up for processing, then hurried off

M: he seems a little nervous

J: he seems a lot nervous, hope we didn’t scare him away

M: I doubt that, you should have seen what he wrote on the check

Sam came back with the charge slip for me to sign

M: Sam, sorry we kept you past your shift, why don’t you take care of this and come back and join us

S: I’d love too but I have to clock out and go catch my bus, it’s the last one and if I miss it I’ll have to wait till 11 for the manager to drive me home

M: We’ll take you home I promise just take care of this and we’ll take care of you

Sam hurried off with the charge slip, not looking at it when he left then we both heard him exclaim “holy Jesus, mother of god” I guess he just noticed the tip I left him, he hurried back to the table after handing the manager the charge slip to process

S: was that a mistake? Did you intend to leave that tip?

I nodded yes and he turned and gave the manager a thumbs up

S: I want to thank you, and you’ll really give me a ride home

I nodded yes as we began to collect out things, the front placard of my slacks was soaked through with pre-jizz as were Jeremy’s jeans, without the apron it also appeared had a sizable wet spot on the front of his slacks as well, we hurried out to the car strutting through the restaurant with an air of devil don’t care.

We got to the car and piled in, belted up then took off, I didn’t bother asking Sam where he lived I just took him back to Jeremy’s

J: so Sam how old are you

S: just turned 18, now I can serve alcohol at the restaurant, make better pay and tips

M: so you live at home? Won’t your parents wonder where you are?

S: yeah I live with my Dad, my parent divorced when I was younger

Sam pulled out his phone and texted something to someone then reached around Jeremy’s seat and began rubbing my son’s chest from the rear seat

M: I take it this isn’t your first time being with another guy

S: actually I’ve been out to my dad since I was 14 but other than the normal horsing around with my friends, noting sexual mind you I’m still rather virgin, I just saw you guys pawing each other in the restaurant and thought you wouldn’t mind

J: I’m not minding one bit

We laughed and exchanged small talk all the way back to Jeremy’s finding out more about Sam, turned out Sam and Jeremy went to the same junior high and high school, obviously not at the same time however Jeremy was a senior when Sam was a freshmen.

S: I hope you don’t get freaked out but I have a confession, Jeremy I remember seeing you in high school and having a really hot crush on the captain of the lacrosse team that was you wasn’t it?

J: oh my god yes it was, I think I remember you too the little red head that kept coming to the games and cheering us on then lurking around the locker room spying on us as we showered

S: oh fuck you saw me?

J: not only saw you but went home and jacked off over the possibilities of someday meeting up with you when you were older

We all laughed at the situation then realizing it was a fantasy come true for both, laughed some more. I parked the car and we retreated to Jeremy’s apartment

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

Jeremy

Oh my god as I worked that day I had a hard time, both figuratively and literally keeping my mind on work, so many hot guys came into the store, many with their girlfriends or other female companions a few by themselves, all made the ever present hard on retain its stiffness, I swear some were actually flirting with me Working at A&F didn’t help with all the pictures of sexy men and women frolicking to show off the sexy side of clothing and some of the clothes really did turn me on. Of course my morning job was one where many dorm students would roll out of bed and throw on whatever they found on the floor before heading over for breakfast, seeing jocks in loose but clingy basketball shorts and tee shirts, many going commando their cocks flopping around for all to notice. Time was crawling I finished my morning job then attended my Friday lecture class then headed home for lunch before heading out to the mall for my A&F shift dressing especially formal for my retail job, but I not only thought it would impress my boss wearing the nicest from our formal line, but would impress Matt as well, I hadn’t realized it would end up attracting so much attention from the shoppers. Finally it was getting close to 7 and my anticipation was building, I was so caught up in trying to figure out what Matt wanted to talk about.

I walked right past him on the way out of the store. I stopped dead in my tracks as it registered that I just passed a hot well-dressed guy that resembled Matt, I turned and did a double take then walked back towards him, reached out and took his hand pulling slightly in my handshake and said let’s get out of here softly under my breath we strode to Matts car and I couldn’t hold back any longer I clutched him and we kissed, passionately we kissed then he opened my car door allowing me to get in, walked around to the driver’s side and got in, five minutes later we were pulling up to a valet stand and he was handing the car over to some strange cutie in a white shirt and black pants, he ushered me into the restaurant and we were soon seated. He ordered us wine and appetizers then asked if I wanted a soda or water, I said water. The waiter, who was a very cute red head, looked kind of familiar but I couldn’t place him, maybe I had helped him in the store or knew him from college, and brought us bread sticks with marinara.

Then Matt dropped the bomb, he slid a large envelope across the table towards me, I looked at him and he indicated I should open it I did and pulled the contents from the package. I stared at what was in front of me, it was a smaller version of my mom’s photo attached to a paternity declaration I looked it over then looked at Matt then back to the documents in front of me. I was confused and elated all at the same time. If I had to pick someone as my dad Matt would be a good candidate. I had planned on starting the search for the mystery man in the photo after I graduated next year and this beautiful man landed on my doorstep solving that problem.  I asked a couple questions then looked at the document again, the date of the request and the results was Wednesdays date. Matt had known when we had cuddled last night, when he pissed on me this morning when he fucked me in the shower that he was my dad. It shocked me and made me a little angry, but it turned me on more it was so kinky, it feed into my wild side, I think Matt thought I was going to explode and start yelling at him in the middle of this semi crowded restaurant, but I wasn’t and to calm his fears I pressed my leg into his I wanted to press my palm into his bulging crotch or his into mine to let him know how turned on I was but I noticed that the waiter was watching us he seemed to be getting a small tent under his apron and there were a couple tables which were still full of other patrons. I started picking at the appetizer and Matt seemed to relax. I realized that this couldn’t get much better and started asking questions I wanted to ask mom or Uncle Tony, but here was Dad and maybe he could give me the answers that had bugged me for years. We started talking as the entrée arrived and he told me what he knew of my mom and about things he and Uncle Tony had done, I was rock hard, as we finished and the waiter cleared our plated I got bold and not only ordered the molten chocolate cake but made overt suggestion to the waiter. He scrambled away the delivered dessert and the check, it was obvious he was disturbed by me hitting on him as he was very nervous all of a sudden I noticed him watching and stroking his bulge beneath his apron as Matt and I played and devoured the cake feeding each other, by now the restaurant was mostly empty Matt smiled as he looked at the bill the flipped out his credit card and closed the cover over it setting it on the edge of the table, when the waiter returned for it he looked flustered and quickly sped away after turning down the opportunity to join us at the table as he was technically off.

Sam was his name and he was smoking hot, after returning with the charge slip to sign he stood for a moment talking with Matt and it was decide he would get a ride home from us since we made him miss his bus. Matt had signed the charge slip and Sam went to take it back for processing the final amount with the tip. Suddenly we heard him exclaim loudly then come running out to us, asking if we made a mistake,

Matt indicated he checked his math and it was correct. Sam sat with us till we were ready to leave which wasn’t that long. Matt grabbed the envelope and we all stood to leave, we were all sporting wood and had large wet spots over our cock heads in our pants. We all strutted through the mostly empty restaurant out to the car. Sam sat directly behind me and as we pulled out onto the street he reached around and begun playing with my chest tickling my nipples. Matt drove to my place and we parked the car the fifteen minutes it took to make the trip proved informational as we discovered that Sam had been at high school with me and had a crush on me during his freshmen year. Now hear we were four years later and we were at my apartment, damn fate plays some interesting tricks on you.

After I opened the door we all entered, for the first time since I met Matt, we didn’t start making out the minute we got into the door. We all sat on the couch with me on one end and Matt on the other with Sam in the middle. Sam was blushing as I got up and went into the kitchen and got each of us a beer, I was about to give Sam one, then asked you sure you want one you can’t tell anyone where you got it he answered

“My dad’s been letting me have a beer since I was 15 as long as I kept it in the house and didn’t go out and do something stupid”

I told him “well this isn’t your house, and I won’t guarantee we won’t get crazy and wild”

Sam just laughed “I’m kind of counting on that”

I sat back down beside Sam and he reached over and caressed my thigh while taking in a gulp of his beer, he set down his beer then leaned into me breathing in my essence

“You know I have fantasized about this for four years, I never thought it would ever happen” he whispered into my ear

I covered his lips with mine and put my hand behind his neck pulling him for the kiss, his hands roamed over my chest finding my nipples and unbuttoning my shirt I moved around without ever losing the lip lock I had on the boy, I returned the favor and unbuttoned his shirt exposing the undershirt beneath, he unbuttoned the cuffs and slowly slid it off his shoulders then removed it altogether

“You certainly are not that scrawny redhead that used to spy on us in the shower after La Crosse practice anymore”

I pulled the hem of his tee shirt out of his pants and worked my hands across his pecs then lifted the tee off over his head as he raise his arms, his strong boy musk hit my senses, Mat who had been watch us then moved in and began caressing Sam as well, I couldn’t resist as I held his arms above his head to dive in and bury myself in his armpits licking the days sweat from his boy pits, he didn’t use deodorant because he tasted of pure boy, hot sweaty boy who had worked hard pleasing others since his last shower, most likely just before reporting to work. As I tongued his ripe pits, Mat began kissing and tasting the boys nipples and his other pit working Sam into a frenzy, he pulled Matt into a hot passionate kiss with some sloppy tongue play, I worked my way across Sam’s chest and added my own tongue to the mixture of mouths colliding. I had managed to work Sam’s pants unfastened and unzipped reaching into his briefs and pulled the boys straining cock to the waistband, he was large it poked past his belly button, I stroked the head and he wiggled his ass letting Matt remove his pants, he lifted his ass again and the briefs slid down as well. Sam sat there naked before us as we both looked down on him, he was sporting a good 9.5 -10 inch piece of meat not incredibly thick but we were sure it would please anyone who got the opportunity to ride it.

“No wonder you spied on us in the showers swinging with that piece growing in your pants” I quipped, we all laughed just before he took my shirt off of me then managed to strip Matt out of his clothes as well, we all sat, fondling each other jerking each other off on the couch, Matt and I both leaned in and kissed Sam at the same time and ended up kissing each other, then transferring those kisses to Sam’s beautiful lips, we worked our way down his body till one of us took his cock into our mouths, we worked our tongues around the boys shaft then Matt lifted a leg and started licking his balls, taint and finally his puckered hole, Sam started moaning as Matt rimmed him drooling large amounts of precum, I lapped it up and Matt backed off slightly, I knew what I wanted from Sam I wanted to take that ass

“So you ready for me boy you ready to take my cock up your sweet virgin hole”

Sam just moaned louder and rolled over on all fours offering up his ass, I fingered his hole, Matt had done a good job of loosening up and wetting the boy’s hole I just slid my finger in and wiggled, not that he was loose by any means but had great muscle control. Matt applied lube and spit to my cock and I slipped the head into Sam’s hole

“you sure you’ve never been fucked before” I asked

“Not by a real live cock, I’ve used a dildo quite frequently though”

“Damn” I slid more of my cock into Sam and he began bucking back onto my rod, before long I was pounding him hard and fast, I wasn’t going to last long in this hot hole, I slowed down my thrust and Matt helped distract me with kisses and playing with my nipples and such but that just sent me into overdrive and I was soon blasting my seed into our new friend. As I pulled out Matt slid in, I offered up my cock to Sam to suck off the remnants of my fucking and he accepted with glee, by the time he had me cleaned off I was rock hard again and ready to go for seconds on his ass. After Matt and I had seeded Sam twice each it was really getting late and Sam decided to addend his text to his dad and tell him he was staying over at a friend’s house and would see him Sunday.  I lead Sam to my room where he climbed onto the bed with Matt and me. We were soon snuggled into another round of sex but after playing for a while we all drifted off to sleep I awoke the next morning at around 8 with a hot body pressing into me with their cock and my cock buried in Matts asshole, I wiggled my butt a bit and the precum Sam was spewing was enough to ease the entry of his monster into my receptive rump I woke Mat in a similar way as I penetrated his sphincter and began fucking my dad as my new boy fucked me. What a way to start a weekend and end a week.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

Matt

We had a fun night with Sam and even though we each had about 6 hours sleep it wasn’t continuous, so when I dropped Sam off across town he looked exhausted. Now it was time for me to go home and catch a nap Jeremy had to work the evening shift again at A&F and I wanted to be rested up, he was coming over my apartment when he got off so I also wanted to some cleaning. I’m not really a slob or anything but I can get lazy when there’s no one coming over and it’s just for me, I let things lie where they fall, I noticed Jeremy also had some stuff that he had obviously shuffled to the side so I could visit, you know pizza boxes, dirty dishes, clothes and the sort. So when I got home I grabbed a large trash bag from under the sink and started collecting what looked like stuff from the last party, but it was just an accumulation of thrash I had been too lazy to pick up. After picking up the trash, then the dirty clothes which had gotten strewn about I put together a load or two of laundry and wheeled it over to the laundry room, I might add I had thrown on a clean pair of sweats and a muscle shirt, as I intended to do a light workout while waiting for the wash cycle. I tossed the trash bag in the dumpster on the way over and then proceeded to load the washers, damn I ended up with three full loads, I waited till I was sure they were agitating then entered the workout room, the equipment wasn’t anything like my gym had but it was adequate for today’s needs. I stepped up on the elliptical and started a cardio set.

I was just finishing up on the elliptical when to hunky back boys came in, I had seen them around the complex but never really paid them much mind. They were both very buffed and mid-twenties, and you could tell they were both packing nice sized cocks, I always had a thing for large black cock, makes me drool a bit and not from the mouth, if you know what I mean. I had started doing squats and they started in on the bench press spotting each other, noticed the thinner one starting to show some growth as they both seemed to studying me, I moved over to do some barbell curls as my member was beginning to fill out as well, by the time we had each completed a couple exercises there was three hard cocks pitching tents

“Hey dude how’s it going” the larger buffed guy said

“Looks like you’re ready to do some heavy lifting you need a spot”

The thinner, shorter one added in as they motioned for me to lie down on the weight bench, which I did. The larger one stood at the top where I took the bench press bar in my hands my head on the bench just below his crotch which I had an excellent view he was commando in his loose fitting basketball shorts.

I started to lift the bar up, it was close to my maximum weight so I struggled a bit, so he squatted a little to help me lift it in doing so his cock dangled inches from my mouth

“I’m Eli, and this here is Jess you game for some action?”

He asked as I placed the bar back in the stirrups, lifting his shorts leg up and allowing his floppy hard cock to fall onto my lips, I opened my mouth and let the drop of precum hit my tongue as my lips encircled the bulbulous head, jess had gone to the doorway to play lookout as I slowly let Eli slide his large cock into my mouth. He was leaking a lot of precum and I soon had almost half of his 12 cut inches sliding into my throat.

“Damn boy you’re a good cocksucker for a white boy”

“Someone’s coming” Jess piped in as Eli pulled his cock from my mouth and I sat up on the bench, making my own hard-on less noticeable from the casual person walking by.

“Want to go back to our place for a bit? We’re just on the other side of the driveway”

“Sure but I need to throw my clothes in the dryer first”

“Kewl, were in 36 upstairs, see you soon”

I hurriedly changed my clothes from the washers to the driers and headed across the drive, took the steps two at a time and was about to knock when the door flew open and I was pulled inside by jess.

“Don’t want our nosey neighbors getting any ideas”

I laughed as Eli shoved his tongue in my mouth and began roughly kissing me, Jess had my sweats pulled down and was attempting to get me to lift my legs so he could remove them, Eli wrapped his arms around me and picked me up and carried me into the bedroom, well not quite a bed room but more a playroom as they had a sling, fuck bench and a St. Andrews cross set up. He set me down on the fuck bench and lifted my legs, diving into my ass with that magnificent tongue. Jess began to feed me his 12+ inches of thick cock, he too leaked gobs of precum on my tongue, I was at once in pig heaven, I was so concentrated on the waves of pleasure they were giving me that I hadn’t noticed that Eli had replaced his tongue and fingers in my hole with the head of his cock, Jess was holding a brown bottle under my nose and as I breathed in deeply my head began to glow and I was in a stupor “pssst” a cloth was held over my mouth and nose and I began to spin into a higher plain of popper bliss. As the high began to settle and my senses returned I found myself impaled on Eli’s thick cock as he was pumping in and out of what only could be my wrecked rectum.

“Oh fuck yeah that big black cock feels so good inside me”

“You like that white boy, you like your big black son fucking you white daddy ass?”

“Oh fuck yes fuck your daddy, give daddy your hot black cream”

“Not quite yet, your boys are going to take turns fucking your hot ass”

With that he pulled out and Jess moved in and shoved his cock in, it was longer than but not quite as thick as Eli, who had moved around and was shoving his cock into my mouth and down my throat making me gag a little. I could taste his precum and my ass juices with a little bit of blood. He offered up some more poppers and as they hit I could feel Jess push deep into my ass past the second ring then he started pumping faster each time probing for deeper depths. Jess pushed in deep and held it there, I could feel it pulsing on my second ring blasting his cream deeper than any cum had been pumped into me.

“Oh fucking hell, you got a sweet cunt daddy, filling you up with my gifts”

He pumped in and out for another five minutes and then pushed in again and unloaded a second round of cream, this time long dicking my ass spreading his seed throughout my rectal walls. Then he finally pulled out my ass was a sloppy mess as Eli the pushed back into me and pounded my hole for another 15 minutes then exploded in my guts pounded some more then blasted another volley into my hole

They let me up and each kissed me, I could feel cum dripping from my wrecked hole, this would be interesting to explain to Jeremy. Eli left the room as Jess licked and slurped around my sphincter, Eli came back in with a warm moist towel and my sweats, and he wiped off my ass and held the soothing cloth up to my hole then helped me back into my sweats

“guess it’s time to get your clothes out of the drier, by the way hot ass, when you’re ready for more let us know, we have some friends who can help you become a brother in the brotherhood”

I left their place and retrieved my clothes from the driers, pondering what Eli had said, he used words I often read on BZ and wondered, oh enough pondering, and I had work to do.

I returned to my apartment and folded the clothes I had just washed and hung up my shirts, after putting them away I did the dishes and decided it was time for lunch, it was just past 1:30, Jeremy would be here around 8, I looked around the place was looking almost presentable, as my lunch was cooking in the oven I dusted then vacuumed. I transferred the food onto a plate and grabbed the envelope the lottery lady gave me along with a pen and pad of paper and headed to the bedroom, switched on the Television and settled on my bed sitting and eating my lunch, I browsed through the helpful hints on the first page of the literature, one of the thing it suggested was to get a lawyer on retainer so as to avoid if possible any legal problems and to review ant contracts I might enter into, it also suggested that a lawyer would be able to help set up wills and trust. It had a list of lawyers throughout the state organized by county and metropolitan areas. I looked through the list then grabbed my laptop and turned it on. I opened my browser and searched for rainbow pages, got the link then opened their page the searched for “lawyer”

A short page of entries appeared and I cross checked the ones on the lottery list and found two which matched, I e-mailed them both asking for a consultation with both. I read on through the helpful hints and then got bored. I texted Jeremy and asked him what he might want for dinner, I was determined to work my culinary charms on my son, sounded kinky but then again we both were. I browsed through my BBRT and BZ then A4A and a couple other sites, realizing I got loaded (knocked up) but I never came myself, now the dilemma do I jerk off or just edge saving myself for my boy. I decide I’d just edge the seat of my sweats were getting damp so I reached in my drawer and pulled out a medium plug and slid it into my bottom stopping any more cum from seeping out. Went back to BZ and pulled up “where did you receive your last load and once again found my little slutty son had posted of his exploits. I edged reading his account of how we seduced Sam and then plowed his virgin ass, I was hard reading and remembering the evening’s events reflecting back on us breeding our new friend, I edged pretty close then felt my ass spasm around the plug, I gushed precum on my cock, so it was time to stop if I was to save it up for my son.

I looked over at the clock and it was already 4 o’clock and I was still hot, sweaty and ripe, I decided to hit the shower, washing last nights and this morning’s sex from my body, I removed the plug and without thinking placed it to my lips, my tongue snaked out and licked the cum and ass juices from the device before I thrust it into my mouth and cleaned it off it was tangy and had small red streaks on it but it tasted sweet with a hint of acrid saltiness. I rinsed it off and set it aside while washing my hair and body with a masculine scented soap. I climbed out of the shower and scratched the cat on the head before she ran off to do what cats do. I dressed and then headed out to the store, I needed supplies to cook Jeremy’s dinner. While out I received a Text from him saying he had a ride home and would it be possible for one or two more guest at dinner, he had a surprise for me. I texted back sure, then I gathered up more supplies to prepare. I got home and did some basic prep then set the table for four, it felt weird preparing for guest I rarely did it and even rarer when there wasn’t sex involved.

I watched some dumb movie to pass the time then went back to the kitchen and finished up the meal it was just before 7 and I placed everything on warm to hold it till Jeremy and his special guest appeared. At about 7:30 a quick but quiet knock on the door. I got up and answered the door, there stood Jeremy, a Norse god and a older fellow of about 40ish. It took me a moment to realize it was Tony, Jeremy’s Uncle, I still had no clue who the Norse god was but I was still in a state of shock from seeing Tony.

“hey Matt, not sure if you remember him but this is my Uncle Tony and my roommate Steven”

I invited them in and gestured to my sofa, I took the recliner and Jeremy sensing my shock went to the kitchen searching through the cabinets for glasses and then poured us all some drinks. We started talking while he was in the kitchen

“Tony it is good to see you again”

“Ah the prodigal Dad resurfaces”

Oh shit is he pissed still about me dumping his sister

“Um, Tony, um, I’m sorry about your sister, I had no clue she was pregnant when I left her”

“Shit dude I wasn’t pissed at you for leaving my Amy preggers, I was sad I thought I’d never see you again”

“What? I don’t get it”

“Dude we had some good times shooting the shit and stuff, not to mention our marathon sessions of tossing the ball around, while you waited for Amy”

We did have lots of fun passing time, while I seemed to always be waiting on Amy, I was no Joe Namath or anything but I did have a pretty decent passing arm too.

“I don’t know how Amy ever got to work or school on time because she was always running late on everything else”

I suddenly realized we had been leaving Steven out of the conversation about the time Jeremy re-entered the room, finding a large charger, he used it as a tray, he brought the drinks out to us

“So Steven how did you and Jeremy hookup”

As soon as it was out of my mouth I knew it was a bad choice of words

“Um, actually we were paired up by the Resident hall computer and were assigned to the same dorm room”

“Sorry for my bad choice of words, so you have been roommates since freshmen year then”

“Yeah and he thought I was straight almost halfway through the year”

Jeremy piped in, laughing

“I think he finally got the hint around Halloween when he woke to find me swinging on his cock, on one of his rare nights when he didn’t bring some frat boy back to the room to service”

“Shut the fuck up, I wasn’t that Slutty”

“Oh yes you were”

They both broke into hysterical laughter

“So Tony what you been up too?”

Tony explained he was Married with three sons 13, 15 and 17, the seventeen year old about to turn 18 and would be joining Jeremy at college next semester, and most likely living with him as well, wink, wink, and they lived about an hour away, he whipped out his phone and started showing pictures of his family, lots of pictures of his hot athletic sons shirtless playing around, wrestling and such a couple of his wife.

“Well boys dinner is ready if you want to grab a plate I will set it out and you can dig in”

With that we each loaded up a plate and took a place at the table, Jeremy sat near me and Tony and Steven took seats on the other side of the table, there was a light banter as we ate Tony shared a little more of his exploits with his Family, Steven filled us in on things Tony and I didn’t know about him, his childhood and his coming out when he was 12 to having to hit the streets when his parents threw him out and ending up in foster care and eventually getting involved in a program called guardian scholars or something which help him get into college and succeed.

The hour was getting late and the beers had been flowing all through dinner and Jeremy said he had an early shift at the cafeteria in the morning, Tony asked if he could use their couch to crash on since he didn’t want to chance a DUI and he was beat, I suggested he use my guest room since I knew the day bed in there was a lot more comfortable than Steve and Jeremy’s sofa. I pulled Jeremy into my room and kissed him passionately, having played it cool, not knowing how much he had told his Uncle. He kissed me back and rubbed me through my jeans, getting me rock hard then he led me back to the guys and gave me a peck on the cheek

“Night dad, See you tomorrow” as he and Steven went back to their apartment. I showed Tony the guest room and where things were in the bath and I bid him a good night.

I retired to my room and undressed and climbed into my bed, reminiscing of how I had spent the last four days with Jeremy, and Sam, as my mind wandered back to the days of waiting for Amy to get ready and the fun that Tony and I would get into, of sucking his cock in the kitchen to jerking each other off, and yes tossing around a football admiring each other’s naked torsos.

I was just about asleep when I felt the bed sink over on the other side, then a warm body cuddle next to mine, it was too hairy to be Jeremy and the cock was a bit thicker as it wiggled between my cheeks

“Tony what are you doing?”

“Making up for lost time”

“What about your wife?”

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her, will it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5