Real Or Spam/phishing?

rivertimber

Ok guys, I have been cruising a lot lately. I had seen the pic on A4A for I know a few days now. I was surprised that I had not clicked on the pic to view the profile. It is listed as the same county as I am.  When I did, I read the profile:

Join the Extreme/discreet gangbang club

34, 6'2", 162lb, 34w, Muscular, Blond, Smooth, White.  Looking for:3some/ Group Sex, Misc Fetishes.

Dan here btw guys I am looking for a sub/bottom and top/vers and more that willing to be member into my totally Super Discreet gangbang/orgy club which entails kissing, Fucking, sucking, Fetish etc. got some Member already.  No Filming and photo ,of course have a entrance fee for 20bucks with online booking registration , just message me if you are interested ,and ask me for more info, Hope you will enjoy it... and takenote!!  this is Discreet Gangbang Club/age limit 18 to 60 thank you.  If you not interested.  don't have fees to Entry I will ignor

PartyGB, Basketball, racing Billiards, Traveling Across State

Scene casual, Out Yes, Smoke Yes, Drink Occasionally.  Drugs No; Zodiac Leo.

9.5", Uncut, Top, Safe Sex Only, HIV Negative.  Prefer meeting at: My Place.

gnc

....(I will add more in time.  Cannot copy and paste)

(continuing the post)

I send him a smile. He hits me back.

Him: Zup bud well strictly read my profile then if you interested with it for partyGangbang Event  .so are you interested with it bud?  whats your name?  And I will tell you more info im Dan BTW

Me:  I have seen your profile picture on here for days and I am surprised that I had never clicked on it or read it.  Your 6'2"!  Nice.  Your pictures don't show it. But nice pictures anyway.

I have not seen anyone in a while form an orgy club.  Yes I am interested.  With my work schedule, I bet you the times will not work.  My luck.  But we will see.  **** here.

Him:  So I've a little question for you bud.  tell me if you had experienced does the PartyGangbang Club Event?  the party location venue is according to my Home location in my profile..  and I can't tell the exact address when your not already a part of the partyGangbang Event  .  so are you down?

Me:  No I have not attended your event or the PartyGangbang Club Event??  I live in ********** so that is not a problem.  Yes I am down with attending an event.

Him:  That's great.  I'm disease free and the other tops and bottom/vers those already registered, are you clean and safe to play with us?   so what are you Bottom or top/vers?  Message me back with this Email  ********hotmail*com  .  follow my instructions.. State.Mention your Profile Name as here in Adam4adam so I can recognize you as well.  I will tell you more info..read what I said if you interested bud.. just follow this.. to avoid strangers bud.  because we are discreet ok

Him:  Has unlocked his private picture for you.

Me:  Nice pics.  HOT  HOT

Him:  So what are you waiting for??  Email me bud. State you Profile name as here in a4a to recognize you.  message me in my Email *******hotmail*com  .  I will introduce those Member when you already a member as a silver member.

(still more to post.)

Not really sure what raised your suspicions that this might be "spam or phishing", so my guess is as good as yours at this point. Though I can tell you it's unlikely to be a phshing scam (at least for now) since this isn't how those are typically done -- they usually start off as a fake email asking you to verify secure info by telling you to log in via a link the phisher provides to you.

It actually could be a spambot though, which is just an automated or fake profile that sends autoreplies when contacted, and usually pointing you to a website that likely will require a paid membership of some kind (notice the mention of waiting for you to become a silver member so that you can meet and chat with the other guys he talks about). If you're not sure, it's suually best to be on the safe side and not give out your email address or any other sensitive info. If you can't fight the urge though and want to contact him via email, make sure it's an account that either has good spam filters in place, or create a new email to use so you avoid possibly bombarding your account with junk mail.

(Continuing on)

So I email him.  And he bounces back with:

JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS... okay for you to become our official top/bottom/vers for the club, you have to create a profile in the club link. This is online registration worth of 20 bucks for 1 Month Unlimited PartyGangBang Session .so tell me what day are you free weekdays or weekend so we can schedule it bud register now as a silvermember to line you up this coming PartyGangbang if your not register now.  maybe next week that you can access the partyGB .  its a gang bang club and we do fuck on parties twice or more a week all the tops can fuck all the Bottom or vers.  .You only do one time payment for 20 bucks for 30 days and  upgrading  of Your profile to Silvermember for the club and be listed as one of our official top/bottom/vers and the Ethnicity of already member are Black/white/Asian/Mixed

here are the member who already registed bud 12 Tops and 6 Bottoms 3 vers which they have 7" to 12" long cocks with big loads And Tightly Asshole.. so I can send you the registration page for the gangbang party link..   Reply Me a word "Interested" And the money is for the party because its for free drinks food, condom lube,private room ETC, equipment for your fetishes, ok sheck it out in a few then if you say interested .  I will send the registration link bud..

I reply and he bounces back with:

Are you willing to be trained and become my subordinate Fuck Buddy?

Enroll and follow me here if you are Interested!  on BDSM/Alt Community as for your access to my domination. no Pain just this is the Online registration.

Create your Submissive Profile here,  Click the Link Below

ht**://goo.gl/***

I strictly require you to name your account same as your adam4adam profile so i'll recognize it when I put you down on schedule cause I got plenty lined up.

on the Second Page, "I'm officially Collared to Master Dan *** ****"

on your Title description.

Takenote if you've already have a account into BDSM.. make another just Click the Blue Link on Top where can you create another Profile.Strictly make it. because if you upgraded to your old account . your not joining my PArty GB

make  your member profile in here and don't forget to upgrade it to silver so we can send you our friend request and also you can see more tops and bottoms profile and phone number and address..  tell me if you are done bud, then strictly Message me here and in adam4adam for confirmation that you've silver member to add into the Hotlist

when you Login to your account, click on the Search, Scroll down,

Search for the Tops/Bottoms who already Registered Profile  "Mr***" on the Username Search,

So you can get inside my Profile and click "Add to Networks" between Send Mail and Add to Hotlist

To complete our agreement and i'll discuss about the schedule of our upcoming sessions when its done.

Got my latest pictures. and related about me stuff there as well.

I test the link and it takes you to alt.com .  I have not went any further.  Yes I did change some of the names, emails, and links.  Oh and on his profile pics he had 3 unlocked (clothed) and 2 locked (nude).  And the nudes, OH MY GERMAN SAUSAGE!!!  Bigger than huge.  What do you guys think?  Does it seem straight up?  Fishy?

Considering your follow up email, while I wouldn't necessarily call it a "scam" of some kind, it's at the very least spam/advertising designed to bring traffic (and subscribers) to their website. You might also be a good idea to report the profile to the Adam4Adam admins so that they can block it any other similar fake profiles.

• 5 months later...

Update:  I did not follow through with contacting the above individual anymore.  I have had several other individuals to contact me since then.  They are using Adam and Manhunt.  Mainly Manhunt.  They say hi at first. When they chat they hint at father/son, master/slave, dominate/submissive, bondage, etc training.  They start off vanilla and start dropping more wild side terms.  They say they can go as far or little as you want to go.  They will usually try to move the conversation to an email or yahoo messenger.  They eventually give you a link, a tiny url, to follow and sign up.  The link takes you to either alt.com or bdsm.com.  If I remember right bdsm is a subsidiary of alt.  They encourage you to pay for one month level.

Now I never did pay for anything.  The first flag that I started noticing, is that each of these individuals never show up as "recently viewed" when they send the site mail.  While you can hide your tracks on Adam, I don't think you can on Manhunt.  And why would you if you are going to contact someone.  The second thing is that the members profile disappears within a few days. Account Deleted.

Now I found this on bdsm.  They have an Affiliate Program.  You get paid via two different programs.  With the Percentage Program you receive up to 75% on initial orders and up to 55% on recurring orders.  With the Per Order Payout when any initial order is placed even if it's for a one-month Gold membership costing $29.95 per month - you can earn up to $100.  Combine this with the tiny url.  Now some on here may understand all of this a whole lot more and can share with everyone how all of this works.

https://secure.bdsm.com/p/partners/main.cgi