How I Wish It Would Have Happened

Guest iJoey

I attended a large midwest Indiana university. The names have been altered. 

I met Kris at in a bar one night. He was friends with a friend's girlfriend. I knew right away Kris was a gay.  Not only was it obvious to me, but a friend made it a point to pull aside to apply 'fag' comments to Kris.  What my friend did not know was that for more than a semester I had been getting my cock sucked about every other day in student union as well as in a couple of restrooms around campus.

In fact I had even started blowing a couple black guys and was toying with the idea of getting fucked, but that wouldn't occur for a few more years. But the following experience makes me wish I had done so earlier.

Kris and his live-in boyfriend, Jason, shared an apartment with a girl named Danni. Danni was a super cute, stuck up little cunt who I just had to fuck.  And I got my wish.

In fact, the first time we went out I fucked her and I think we fucked almost every night for the next few weeks, but this did not curtail my cock sucking or getting my cock sucked on campus. I had a couple of regular spots on campus where I could get sucked any time of day. I half think several guys never went to class, but rather just sucked cock.

After a few weeks of good solid fucking Danni and I hit a lull in our relationship. I guess she got bored or I did, but after hitting the bars one night and heading back to her place to fuck. I was shot down when she passed. She could never hold her beer very well. After trying to get her in the mood and even thinking about fucking her while she was unconscious.

However, I was more of a gentleman than that and made my way out of her room to head back to my apartment about 3am. I made my way out into the living room half naked keeping the lights off so not to wake her only to stumble upon Jason fucking Kris over the arm of the couch in the moonlight.

We froze staring at each other.  Me standing there in my underwear with a raging 6” hard-on, Jason with his 7” boner up Kris’ ass bent over the couch. I stammered out an apology, but I never took my eyes off of Jason’s thick cock in Kris’ ass.  I dropped my clothes, fished out my cock from my tidy whities and without thinking slowly beat my cock as Jason resumed fucking Kris.

Kris motioned for me to bring my cock to him. I did. I guided my cock into his mouth. It was like warm velvet. One of the best most talented mouths ever on my cock. I was close to cumming from the moment he latched onto my cock. I crawled onto the couch as Jason continued his assault on his boyfriends ass. Kris pulled me in close and let his hands roam my body. He massaged my balls and ass even slid a finger or two into my hole. It was then I erupted into his mouth having to stifle a load moan as to avoid waking Danni.

Just then I could tell Jason was unloading into Kris. Kris sucked me dry as Jason deposited his load deep into Kris. I laid back on the couch. Kris crawled up between my legs, spit on his hand and asked if I was ready for this. I nodded my head yes. He grabbed some lube and smeared it in my hole and then Jason took a finger or two of load from Kris and finger fucked it into my hole. Grinning that he wanted some of him in me as well.

When they thought I was lubed up enough to take Kris’ thick tool. Kris slowly started to push into me.

Kris hovered over me. His mouth just inches away from mine. Funny, I had sucked about 5 or 6 cocks in the last year, but I had never kissed another man. He pushed his cock slowly in me and slowly descended his mouth over mine. I moaned into his open mouth as his cock slowly hit the bottom of my ass.

Kris fucked me slowly allowing me to grow accustomed to his cock. He mouth was all over my naked body. My face, neck and chest. I could feel his suction all over my body. I was in heaven. I wanted more. I begged him to fuck me harder. We started to get a little loud. So Jason suggested that we take it to the bedroom.

Kris, under my objection, pulled his cock out of my ass and led me to the bedroom. He put me on my knees and allowed Jason an opportunity to put his meat in me. They took turns fucking me for the next hour or so. I watched the clock. It was nearing 5am. I was exhausted and light was starting to creep into their bedroom. I begged for them to breed me.

When Kris asked Jason to be the first to breed my virgin hole.

I left the morning with 2 loads in ass. It was not my first walk of shame, but it was my first with a load in my ass. And, it was not my last.

More?

PM me

Part 2

Walk of Shame

I fell into my bed about 6am. I fell into a deep sleep. I woke about noon to my phone ringing. It was Danni asking me to meet her after her 3 o’clock class at the bar.. She was sorry that she fell asleep and wanted to make it up to me. I agreed.

I had pretty much wasted my day away. I rolled over and felt my sticky ass. It was still leaking cum from the fucking I got that morning. I had been sleeping in the wet spot like so many of may ex-girlfriends.

As I laid in bed reliving the mornings events, I got rock hard and decided I would call Jason and Kris. Jason answered on the first ring sounding like he had been up and had about 12 cups of a coffee in his system. I asked him if I could talk to him. He told me to me come over. I said I would shower first then roll over. He suggested a showed at his place.

I thought that was a pretty fucking awesome idea.

I changed into what I would be wearing to meet Danni later and walked over to her apartment. I was greeted at the door by Jason. I asked where Kris was and he was still in class, but should be home any minute. He knew I would be there and that we could get started. The only thing is that while Danni is in class till 3 she does not always stay in class.

Jason whirled me about the room and had me on my knees with his cock in my mouth in about 20 seconds flat. He chuckled and said last night was not the first time was it. I grunted a “no”, but continued that it was the first time that I ever got fucked. I was about to get fucked again in less than 8 hours. He pulled me to my feet led me to his bedroom, got me naked and into his shower.

I asked about Kris and Jason informed me they played openly with other guys as he slipped his cock into my tender ass for the 2nd time that day. It was then that I looked down at my chest and realized that Kris had left love bites all over my chest and stomach. My mind race wondering how I was going to explain that to Danni.

I was upon my toes in the shower with Joson’s ample cock plowing into me. I had my hands pressed tightly against the wall to keep my balance when Kris opened the door to the shower and joined us. It got a little cramped, but trust me none of us minded. Kris was a little taller than me with sandy blond hair and nice thick cock. He was almost twinkish in his mannerisms, but played football high school, could score the with women if he wanted, but chose men and could kiss like a champ.

Kris joined us in the shower and got between me and the wall and tugged on my cock while he tweeked my nipple. Jason power stroked my bottom with deep long thrusts between that and the nipple torture I was getting close to cumming from the working over. My tongue was deep in Kris’ mouth with my hand now on his ass and cock for balance.

I was going to cum and cum hard. Jason pounded my harder than ever before the water was cascading down all around us. I’ve never been so enveloped before. I felt as though they cared for me or cared enough for me.

Jason grabbed me by the waist and really began to fuck me hard. Kris braced me up in the shower it was like they had played this scene before.   I came hands-free while Jason pumped rope after rope of cum deep into my ass. I blasted so hard that a rope of jizz shot up and hit Kris right in the mouth. He leaned in kissed me on the mouth sharing my own cum with me.

Jason let his softening cock fall from my ass. I could feel his cum start to leak from me. Kris spun me around and proceeded to felch my tender well fucked hole. When he was satisfied, he turned off the water and grabbed us all a towel and we made our way to the bedroom.

It was king-sized bed that I was sure had seen much action. I looked at my watch I still had about an hour and a half to meet to Danni and she was still in class. Kris led me to knees in the center of the bed where Jason fed me his cock and Kris slid his into my ass. I had Jason hard in a minute and Kris laid the lumber in my hole.

By the end before I had go to meet Danni they had each creamed my hole twice. I leaked all night. I still had some cock left over to feed Danni, but my mind on what was going to happen next with Kris and Jason.

More to come?

PM’s are welcome

Even though I was out drinking with Danni. My mind was on Kris and Jason.

It was a Friday morning just  a few days after Kris and Jason bred me in the shower, their bed and I leaked all night that Danni told me she was going home for the weekend and maybe skip Monday as well. I was OK with that I still had my friends to party with and Jason and Kris would probably party in her absence. She had complained in the past about some of the “fags” fucking in her bed. She got away with calling them that since they were all friends.

I took in all my classes even sucked and got sucked at my favorite cruising spot. There was this black kid with an 8 inch thick cock that put me on my knees and fed me my first cock and I still ran into him from time to time. I always wished he could have fucked my ass. I ran into that afternoon and told him if he ever wanted to fuck me. I was open to the idea. He smirked and wrote his number on my hand. He really got off on making white guys his bitch, but that is for another tale.

Friday night Kris called and asked if I wanted to drop over later after midnight. Danni would be gone and they would be winding down and up for some fun if were. I would I assured. I made sure not drink too much. I made out with some slutty redhead named Tami and when all my friends hooked up enough I disappeared.  

I headed up State to Kris’s place knocked on the door and was yelled at to come on in. I was greeted by 4 or 5 guys all laying about watching TV, giggling and drinking. I recognized one from the bathroom where I cruise from time to time. He smiled at me and winked as I took a seat on the floor next to Jason. I soon felt a hand run up my leg to my cock which I think got hard the moment I walked in the door.

I realized it was Jason and he then pulled my hand to his exposed hard cock. I could see his bright devilish smile in the dimly lit room. He whispered in my ear to go for it. I leaned over and took his rigid cock in my mouth. I could feel all the eyes in the room on me. The sound of the TV went very low. I tried to pull off of Jason’s cock, but he would not let me lift off. I felt his hand dig into my shorts. I allowing him access undid them and I felt his hand on my ass and his fingers slide into my hole.

I could feel movement all around the room. I was moved upon my knees. I never let Jason out of my mouth. I felt his hand leave my ass and slide around to my cock. He slowly milked my cock as I felt a new cock push against my sphincter. Thoughts raced through my head, in less than a week I had went from a guy that fucked girls, let guys blow me and occasionally sucked cock to getting my ass bred by two lovers and now I in the middle of 5 guys naked about to be fucked.

I felt this unnamed cock slip into my ass as Jason got up on his knees. I was there for their amusement as they spitroasted me in the middle of the room. Another cock was pushed into my face. Jason pulled out and let the other one in and then another one and then another one. I think I sucked them all at some point minus the one fucking my ass.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could Kris get down on his knees like me and start taking it at each end. It seemed as though Jason was the one directing traffic. the guy in my ass really started to pick up some steam with some strong short strokes as he shot stream after stream of hot jizz in my ass. The guy in my mouth soon flipped me over on my back and slid his ample cock up my “pussy” as he called it.

He told he was going to breed my pussy. He pulled out of me and led me down the hall to Danni’s room with no objection from Jason or Kris. It was then that I understood that they had used her bed before. She was not paranoid. I wondered if they done this before to other guys she had dated.

When we got to Danni’s room, he flung me on my back in the middle of the bed. I could feel cum already starting to leak out of me and onto the covers. With me on my back, my new fucker shoved his cock back in my pussy and started to jackhammer my hole another guy came in and fed me his cock.

All in all, they all took turns fucking me and Kris all night, but I think I took all of the loads. I did end up in Danni’s bed alone with Kris fucking my slutty hole and then him eating me out.

I got one of the guys numbers. He had a huge 8 inch cock. He called me the next afternoon.

More to come

Joey

PM's are welcome

Guest iJoey

I get the Call

Mark called me Saturday afternoon inviting me to a party at his friends place across campus. It was going to be a handful of guys and girls. I learned that he was mostly like me, but more of  a top. Funny, I would have thought I was a top till Jason and Kris fucked me on the couch that night and several times since then.

I agreed to meet Mark at his apartment just down the street from mine and we would walk over to the party about 10 that night. I napped then went for a bike ride and a workout. I, even, cruised the co-rec sauna and steam and jerked and sucked off a 9 inch thick black guy.

We exchanged numbers, and I had a call from him by the time I got back to the apartment. I am glad I sprang for the separate phone line now.  I was going to call him back the next day for sure.

I showered and drank a beer or two before walking down to meet Mark. I ran up the steps to his apartment which turned out to be a studio apartment. He invited me in for a little “pre-party”. He lived alone which made it great for hookups and so on. He was clean and neat. He offered me a beer, my 3rd of the night and on an empty stomach. I was pretty tipsy when he sat down next to me and ran his hand up my leg under my shorts.

I laid back and undid my pants and allowed him all the access he wanted. I was naked and on my knees in the middle of the couch in about a minute. He had the lube out and his cock half way up my ass.  He joked that it looked like we were going to be late to the party. I looked over my shoulder and told him I did not mind.

He fucked me on my knees for about 10 minutes before pulling out of me and guiding me over to his bed and laying me on his back. He then slid his this rod back into my hole. He started getting verbal with me. Telling me how he loved fucking my boi pussy and how he was going to breed me.

He called me his slut and how Jason and Kris we telling everyone how easy it was for them to get into my pants and how they could not wait to really turn me out and how last night was just the beginning. Before the end of the semester, they were going to turn me into a cum slut. As he slid his cock in and out of me. I thought how much more cock would I need to take to become a true cum slut? Was I willing to find out?

I am sure I was.

Jason quickened his pace in my cunt and bred me like the whore I was becoming. I begged for his cum and asked him for more, to invite his friends to come over and breed my slut hole. He told me to get on my knees and between eating my ass out he told me I was going to get more that night at the party if I were up to it.  

He then spun me around and fed me part of the load that he felched out of my ass.

Onto the Party

• 1 year later...