• Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

1 minute ago, descartes70817 said:

and 2 weeks ago 54. I'm so close to undetectable but not there yet.

Don't get too hung up on the numbers. For the Partner study they considered anything under 200 "undetectable" and non-infectious. There are special tests now that can detect down to 1, if they become common then none of us will be "undetectable". 

• Like 1

Guest descartes70817
3 minutes ago, lower_bucks_bottom said:

Don't get too hung up on the numbers. For the Partner study they considered anything under 200 "undetectable" and non-infectious. There are special tests now that can detect down to 1, if they become common then none of us will be "undetectable". 

It's never made a difference when I've hooked up online. I'm upfront about it and still get more hits than I can handle. Most of the guys I've bred were undetectable or Poz, and the one Neg guy I'm fucking understands that I'm very low risk and insists that I fuck him bareback.

Positive and on meds since September 2014. Undetectable for over a year, haven't missed a single dose of meds in three years. Guys said I was a 'power bottom' before, no reason not to be one now. I'm not a chaser, though - not looking to get *superinfected*. :b

• Like 1

On 18/02/2015 at 10:47 PM, ancusp89 said:

AIDS/HIV+ on meds, low viral load and low CD4 count. Because of previous opportunistic illnesses which led to my AIDS diagnosis, my status remains an AIDS diagnosis.

Shame you live so far away

Most likely neg here, but am not 100% sure, was neg as of last in home test in May of this year and have only had a couple of loads deposited since then. Am hoping to finish up my seasonal work very soon and get out and pigging out on all the cock and cum I can find and enjoy. Will be anxiously awaiting the symptoms and the appearance of those two little pink lines!!