• Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am not sure what my HIV status is (I haven't tested for a long, long time), but I suspect that I am poz. 

I'm a strict top, however, I am uncut and have barebacked roughly around 150 - 250 times if I was to hazard a guess. The CDC says that for strict tops the risk is 1 in 161 (and they are being overly generous when they say that). So with that in mind, I would say it's extremely unlikely I'm still neg after having fucked so many raw holes. 

I fear the diagnosis so much - and couldn't handle it at this time in my life (too much going on) so I guess I won't know for sure until I come down with an opportunistic infection. We'll see. I might be lucky and still be neg. But in my gut, I think I know that I've messed up.

Edited by concerned1

Proudly poz on meds but missing a few days here and there, but I much rather be off meds completely and start to gift give with or without their consent.  My goal is to find someone who is hot as fuck or anyone for that matter, who is FB AIDS to fuck me and breed me and upgrade me and my holes and my body with a high viral toxic drug resistant strain fb AIDS load and put a smile on face.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Poz for the last two years and not on meds. 

On 1/20/2018 at 3:21 PM, Pozconvertmeplz said:

Proudly poz on meds but missing a few days here and there, but I much rather be off meds completely and start to gift give with or without their consent.  My goal is to find someone who is hot as fuck or anyone for that matter, who is FB AIDS to fuck me and breed me and upgrade me and my holes and my body with a high viral toxic drug resistant strain fb AIDS load and put a smile on face.

Looking for the same toxic full blown strains too.