• Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

On ‎11‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 4:03 PM, Homo60 said:

Most likely neg here, but am not 100% sure, was neg as of last in home test in May of this year and have only had a couple of loads deposited since then. Am hoping to finish up my seasonal work very soon and get out and pigging out on all the cock and cum I can find and enjoy. Will be anxiously awaiting the symptoms and the appearance of those two little pink lines!!

Good luck! Hope you reach your destination soon. But don't forget to enjoy getting there. You know what Buddha said: the journey is the reward... :lol:

On ‎19‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 4:42 PM, rawbear74 said:

Here in Brazil all treatment are free, and got my medication for free also.  At least something good down here.

Though the European Union has finally approved the use of PrEP for HIV/AIDS prevention in 2016, here in Germany health insurance (both private and statutory) won't pay for it. So, with a month's supply costing more than 500 Euro, it was pretty much out of reach for most people.

On ‎28‎.‎02‎.‎2015 at 12:14 PM, bbzh said:

I was referring more to the pricing. [...] They've got a drug that will keep gay men alive/healthy, but they want $500-600 a month for it (too much for most people to pay out of pocket). And the pill probably costs pennies to manufacture. 

Now in December 2017 Ratiopharm, Germany's biggest producer of generics, dropped their price for 30 pills  Emtrictabin/Tenofovir from 556,33 Euro to 69,90 Euro (that's almost 90%!). Go figure! :confused:

Guess that says a lot about their former profit margins (and since those drug makers are not exactly known for being non-profit organisations, you can be sure they'll still be making lots of money out of it after the drop).

But hey - no more excuses for neg boys over here!!! Unless you don't want to stay that way... :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

Last pill after nearly 4 years of PReP was 2/10/18.

First POZ cock post PReP was 3/09/18, second was 3/10/18.

Status officially unknown for the first time in many many years.

Here on out, don't know.  Don't care.   I know it will eventually change....so just enjoying the ride(s).

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Currently neg, but...

I just got done being treated for syphilis. Second time I have gotten it, and I think it was from the same person. Usually tops find me blindfolded when they walk in, so I have no clue who my tops are, let alone if they have been repeat customers ;) I was on PrEP for 6 years, but I decided to stop recently. A few months ago I stopped taking my PrEP pills due to deciding I wanted to be poz.

It's a little funny how PrEP has changed my mind about barebacking and staying negative, to becoming HIV positive from all of the barebacking I have done while being on PrEP. It as a gateway drug :P

I had to stop a few months ago actually because of other medication I had to take. I had a tuberculosis exposure-probably from work-and my doctor advised me to not take PrEP while I was on the TB meds, since he didn't know how the two would react with each other. I told him that I had already stopped taking my PrEP due to me not having sex the last few months-which was true at the time-and there was no reason for me to continue it if I wasn't exposing myself to any kind of risk, and to help keep my kidneys healthy. I've been on PrEP since it first hit the market for HIV negative people. At some point I would have needed to test for any kind of toxicity caused by the medication to my kidneys.

In any case, I know syphilis helps acquire HIV easier, and a few tops offered, but I would rather not spread syphilis. Having it is no bueno. My poz seed, however, is another story.

Guest takingdeepanal

Negative. Tested 27 February 2018, and clear for everything.

I am doing a Clinical Trial and have to stay off ALL medication until March 17. Once that day passes, I'll be straight on it again.

For me, PrEP is a psychological aid as much as anything, in that it allows me to tell a Top straight off that I don't care what his status is - and that I don't want or need him to use protection (my skin gets irritated if a condom is used anyway).

HIV positive - last test was undetectable, but I've not been taking my meds regularly in the hope to build up some resistance. So, at this point, I don't know if I remain undetectable or if my v/l has started rising

• Like 3

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, Chargedup said:

prep is a game changer. i fuck and breed lots of pups on training wheels.  ?

sooner or later the wheels do come off 

they’ll want to raise the risk bar and boom 

Guest takingdeepanal
2 hours ago, Chargedup said:

sooner or later the wheels do come off 

they’ll want to raise the risk bar and boom 

My ideal would be to let my Top decide whether to let me continue on PrEP, or whether to substitute sugar pills (or blue-colored X). THAT'S total submission ...