• Unsure - Most likely negative
    • Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

Im not really sure.  I first got fooled by my current top about 15 yrs ago. The very first time it was bareback and I didn't even know him since it was a hook up from Adam 4adam.   I was just 22 yrs old give or take and he was in his 50s.  He convinced me to go bareback since he didn't like wearing condoms.  It was my first time being topped by a man so i was naive.  He unloaded in me and has ever since.   I still see him to this day and im 34 now.  I have asked about his status and be said he was neg but I have my strong feeling that he lied to me and he is poz.  He bred me last night and I enjoyed it . Frankly I am concerned about being poz but I also love when he unloads in me.   At this point I am probably poz and im sure it was him since he is the one who took my virginity and bred me and I have never been bred by anyone else.    I have gotten really sick at one point not sure if it was the fuck flu. But sure did feel like it like others have described it.    Im really into him so if I ever get the courage to get tested I guess I can expect to be poz.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cardoc49
12 hours ago, BreedingKinkTwink said:

Well, got tested again a couple weeks ago, apparently still HIV-. Considering my ex wasn't on meds for our first five years together, and often forgot to take them after that, I'd say I've used up all my luck this life.

I really like that you and your ex were all bareback:-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/20/2017 at 6:48 AM, Guest BS97 said:

How do Poz guys not on meds know their VL and CD4 counts? I'm curious about mine now that its been two years since I got the Gift, but I got an epic meds lecture at the Public Health Men's Clinic when I tested poz. They wrote me a prescription for something and scheduled a follow-up, but I that all went in the shredder. I wasn't waterboarded or anything, but there was a pretty intense interrogation, too. At least I used my fake ID so they couldn't hunt me down. 

Labs are expensive. The CD4 is fairly cheap but the VL is more. Short story: they charge insurance about $500 for a full panel. I had some done one time with NO insurance. $1700. (I paid $100 a month to keep good credit).  Kentucky ”KADAP” pays for pills but not for labs. It’s on  Ryan White Title 3 in Louisville and Lexington and maybe some other large HIV areas. . You pay on a sliding scale based on income. I barely qualified for the meds because I made “so much money” LOL had to pay full boat list price for labs. 

• 5 weeks later...

I just been to the local sexual health clinics 1 of the best things about living in London having problems peeing been painful over a week.What I wasn't expecting as I ticked the form box etc a very nice young lady,took 2 blood tests for HIV and syphilis a urine sample 2 throat swabs and 2 anal swabs there was 1 more they do on your cock I said no to that she went through my history then told me results be back in 7 days there is blood in my urine bit worried about that 😢 was given prep and told they will call me back in 4 weeks if any nasties found I have to say with all its faults were lucky to have the NHS I'll keep you updated,wish me luck fellas

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest HighVLPozCouple

We are a Poz & Proud Barebacker Couple, not on meds. It's a give & take and we don't let that virus rule our (sex) lives.

Fancy PozPartying, contact us.

• 3 weeks later...