• Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

Guest PozJock
4 hours ago, Drogon said:

Been of meds all year, feel great . Love the free feeling and finding other Poz studs to play with. 

Same here, bee on Meds for over 2 years now and love playing with other poz studs 

neg here, most tops i meet are neg on prep or undetectable, getting harded to find a truley poz top, talking to one right now so i may end up hooking up with him, i not really chasing but i dont refuse barebacking or loads from any top

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 12:12 PM, baldwin said:

Only started BB again couple of years ago.  Haven't gotten a whole lot of loads since and last tested in September 2019 and was Neg then. 

Love your balls 

talk about a  toxic sack 

love love love

• Like 1

How many guys go totally untested for years and partake in risky sex?  Recently took a load from a vers guy i have known for years.  We never really discussed status but it did come up in conversation.  I was shocked and turned on by the fact he had not been tested in about 12 years.  He takes loads in saunas and from randoms from apps.  I took his load a few more times before lockdown and will seek him out as soon as i can.

I decided after that to only get tested at Christmas each year - but spend the 2 weeks prior taking all loads.  So even if it comes back neg - i get to spend the next 12 months still doubting it 🙂

but it made me wonder how many guys go totally untested?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Began a PrEP holiday due to COVID lockdown in mid-April...still no PrEP although I have began to retake raw cock a few weeks back...not sure when I'll go back, if ever, been resisting the idea of going back...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1