• Unsure - Most likely negative
    • Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

May have posted here before, but been BB since in my mid 20's, but really opened up and stopped asking back in the beginning of 2016. Been taking cock and cum from anyone and all have been by anonymous and without question since. Not on PrEP and still neg so far, knowing it may change at any time.

still Neg. tested in late june this year. then covid reared it's ugly head again so no sex since test. plus terminally ill relative (pancreatic cancer) is keeping me busy.

I am negative, but I was always picky which men and women I had sex with, I tend to prefer sex with someone I am dating, partnered with, or FB with. I am not a prude. I have had sex hookups with men and women but I do not like them.  I am bisexual and have not had sex or dated anyone for awhile because of COVID.

On 9/7/2021 at 9:37 PM, rawbtm95 said:

Just turned Poz last month 

I read how you are in Japan, is HIV common there amongst gay and bisexual men? Do the Japanese still think that HIV/AIDS is from foreigners, or associate HIV with foreigners the way it was thought to be in the 1980s?

5 hours ago, TotalTop said:

I read how you are in Japan, is HIV common there amongst gay and bisexual men? Do the Japanese still think that HIV/AIDS is from foreigners, or associate HIV with foreigners the way it was thought to be in the 1980s?

For commonality I think its like every other country but I did read somewhere theres a rise in people in the 20s getting HIV here. Yea sadly there is a strong association that you're mostly likely going to get HIV from a foreigner than your are to get it from a person who is Japanese. When I got my result from the clinic the doctor even asked me if I was having sex with foreigners  and if knew the nationality of the person who gave it to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure at the moment.  Got fucked by two Poz pigs 2 1/2 weeks ago and today woke up with a SEVERELY swollen, angry lymph node in my groin.  Other than a severe sore throat and mild fatigue for a week (no fever or night sweats)  feel fine.  Oraquick came back negative this am.  

• Upvote 1