• Unsure - Most likely negative
    • Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

AIDS/HIV+ on meds, low viral load and low CD4 count. Because of previous opportunistic illnesses which led to my AIDS diagnosis, my status remains an AIDS diagnosis.

• Like 1

I just came back from the clinic after testing HIV-negative, even after the 12 weeks window period. All other tests also negative (Syph, Clam, Gono, etc).

I must say that it feels good because I don't have any interest in pozing. It's not my thing. Now, I know that if the test would have been HIV+ I would have found a way of adapting to the results, like having lots of sex in saunas, etc. Now I want to stay HIV-.

• Upvote 2

I just came back from the clinic after testing HIV-negative, even after the 12 weeks window period. All other tests also negative (Syph, Clam, Gono, etc).

I must say that it feels good because I don't have any interest in pozing. It's not my thing. Now, I know that if the test would have been HIV+ I would have found a way of adapting to the results, like having lots of sex in saunas, etc. Now I want to stay HIV-.

Have you considered PrEP?

• Upvote 1

If I were in my 20's or 30's I would consider PrEP, but at my age when I already have different pains issues I don't feel comfortable taking PrEP worried of the side effects.

In my case, after so many years of really hot sex, more sex is just more of the same. I also have a couple of dudes that I can sex with and who test.

I am bit confused as to why HIV status even matters anymore unless you are going to be monogamous. Seriously. The guys on PrEP and the poz guys are essentially taking the same pills. I love how the pharma industry has essentially hoodwinked everybody into popping pills forever.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, if big pharma were REALLY behind PrEP, it wouldn't be so fucking hard for some people to get on it. When they decided to push a drug, it takes no time for everyone to be taking it. 

I was referring more to the pricing. Big pharma is set to make even more money from people who are worried about becoming poz. That was my point. Now if health insurance companies are discouraging doctors from writing scripts for PrEP (Truvada) because they don't want to pay for it, that's an entirely different issue.

I'm amazed that big government allows big pharma to act this way. They've got a drug that will keep gay men alive/healthy, but they want $500-600 a month for it (too much for most people to pay out of pocket). And the pill probably costs pennies to manufacture. If big pharma wanted more people to use it, they'd lower the price. But no, they keep it high to make profits, but then help propagate the message that your health is at risk as a gay man if you don't take it. Wow.  

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/brand/price-comparison/truvada/200&252300+mg/

I use the term "hoodwinked" because a lot of poz guys are taking Truvada along with something else. I think it's very "convenient" that all neg guys need to do is take one of the meds a poz guy is taking and voila, he stays neg. 

So now neg guys are popping pills like poz guys so they can stay neg and big pharma is laughing all the way to the fucking bank.

I was referring more to the pricing. Big pharma is set to make even more money from people who are worried about becoming poz. That was my point. Now if health insurance companies are discouraging doctors from writing scripts for PrEP (Truvada) because they don't want to pay for it, that's an entirely different issue.

I'm amazed that big government allows big pharma to act this way. They've got a drug that will keep gay men alive/healthy, but they want $500-600 a month for it (too much for most people to pay out of pocket). And the pill probably costs pennies to manufacture. If big pharma wanted more people to use it, they'd lower the price. But no, they keep it high to make profits, but then help propagate the message that your health is at risk as a gay man if you don't take it. Wow.  

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/brand/price-comparison/truvada/200&252300+mg/

I use the term "hoodwinked" because a lot of poz guys are taking Truvada along with something else. I think it's very "convenient" that all neg guys need to do is take one of the meds a poz guy is taking and voila, he stays neg. 

So now neg guys are popping pills like poz guys so they can stay neg and big pharma is laughing all the way to the fucking bank.

The GOP usually blocks any attempt to give the FDA authority to control prices so they are partially to blame. Even though evidence clearly shows big pharma is raking in the $$$ at the expense of american's, being most other nations have price controls.

I'm actually surprised how few are on prep vs neg. Is this mostly a cost thing? Or do those who are neg have some other reason for not being on prep?

Tested poz on an Oraquick twice last year. Pretty sure poz but never officially tested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lazyzombie16
      Still a little new to all of this, so sorry if the story sucks. But its something I fantasize about so here it is.

Cole had a very high sex drive and was usually a top. He is also very inexperenced when it comes to sex as he has only had sex with his boyfriend. This day how ever his boyfriend was in a rush and wanted to have a quickie with Cole on bottom. He quickly slid in using only spit and came deep inside of Cole very fast loading him up, giving him a kiss, and walking out the door.
      Cole was not satisfied at all by this. He was still feeling extremely horny. So he decided to be a little adventurous and checked around online for hookup sites. Eventually, he discovered that Craigslist has ads for just that and found one of a bottom cumdump listing a blackroom - just walk in, dump a load, and leave. This turned Cole on big time so he messaged and got the address. This of course being his first time with another person, he grabbed some condoms and headed over.
      When he got there he was extremely nervous but even more horny. He walked in the door and was surprised to see a few guys already pounding the bottom. This turned him on more than he had ever been. He dropped his pants and put his condom on excited for his turn. After a few grunts and hearing the current top saying to take his load Cole quickly moved into position cutting in line though he didnt realize it. He lined up and went in all in one thrust. He was surprised how easy it was and how slick the bottom was. He was loving every second and got so into it that he bent over wraping his arms around the bottom pounding harder and harder. Unfortunately he didn't notice this revealed his boyfriends cum which was now leaking out of his hole. The other tops didn't either that is until another guy walked in and light filled the room for a brief second. 
      The man next in line just so happen to see so he decided since it should have been his turn now anyways he was gonna get his load into someone. He lined up his precum-covered cock to Cole’s hole and during Cole's outward thrust pushed the head straight in with nothing but cum as lube. This surprised Cole and brought him back to reality. "Hey I'm not a bottom - top only man," Cole said. "Okay okay! I'm just trying to stay hard and since you cut me in line. I figured its only right." "No man, I'm sorry im not a bottom." "Well what if I just use the tip until your done?" Cole thought for a second and agreed but only if he wore a condom and went back to fucking the bottom. The guy walked over to grab a condom when the newest guy whispered, "Who does that prick think he is cutting and then giving demands? Here just open the rubber and pretend to put it on he wont notice." So the guy did just that which made him leak a shit ton of precum which he used as more lube and poked his tip back into Cole's ass. He let out a moan as Cole worked the bottoms hole and his raw cock head. 
      After about 5 min of this the guy couldn't take it anymore and started pushing deeper. When Cole tried to stop him the second guy grabed him from the side holding him down and covering his mouth. "He isnt going anywhere.  Load the bitch up!" "Oh hell yeah," the guy said and went balls deep forcing Cole to let out a muffled screem as he came from the excitment tensing his ass and filling his condom. This only made his rapist fuck even harder "Fuck yeah, I'm about to cum and add to your already filled hole! Fuck yeah, dont think I don't know you’re cock slut. Let me give you what all cock sluts want - my charged up load! Here you go! Ahhhhh fuck yeah, take my seed!" And with that he pulled out. The second guy let go of Cole "Dude, what the fuck? I told you I didn't want to bottom," Cole started to yell at the first guy. The bottom who was turned on with a raging hard on flipped over to see what was  going on. The second guy grabbed Cole and shoved his face into the bottoms crotch. "Shut up and suck that dick, cock slut! We aren’t done yet. There's still more guys to satisfy! Im about to show you how a real man fucks!" He shoved his full thick raw 8 inches balls deep in one thrust. "We’re gonna turn you into a real cumdump"
    • By Virgocubanito
      I live in the Bay Area.   Any tops out there that are ok with fucking a negative chubby bottom.  I don’t mind a one on one hookup but I would love a gangbang.   I’m pretty new to San Francisco Bay Area.   It will be better if u can host or we could meet at steamworks your choice or we can go to a hotel with some planning 
    • By anonpighole
      I will be in Denver on December 16th looking to take cock and get my pig hole loaded.  I can host at my hotel of Speer and Zuni.  I would love to find some local poz toxic guys to dump a few loads in my neg hole.  
    • By mspsubmale
      Found this story on an obscure site that purported to have been saved from the old bug-share site.  The more i've read and re-read this, and comparing it to another story here about an Old Troll that also touched something deep inside me, i wanted/needed to share this and express how much i feel that i would love to find myself in this scenario, and would be doing the same thing:  submitting myself to these men and to become United as One with them, to have their DNA blend with mine and so they could live on in me.
      AIDS LOVE STORY
      I hit the baths Monday night and things were really dead. I counted a mere eight cars in the lot.
      I had the good fortune to find an old compadre lying in the Sling.
      He's POZ.
      In fact, he has full blown AIDS.
      What with the cost of Meds and the precariousness of his health, he only ventures out maybe once a month when he feels at his peak. He's extremely wasted and effeminate—a real mincing queen, but very gentle.
      I once observed him comfort a drunken boy who'd just been dumped by his Boyfriend. I watched as they embraced and he wiped his tears away.
      At that time I still didn't know his name, for all the years I'd seen him around. I guess that's true of many of my casual acquaintances.
      Most of the guys avoided him like the plague. They bitched and moaned about him almost to his face. Yet I never heard him rebuke any of those Screaming Queens. I know I wouldn't have been so kind.
      He climbed in the Sling—his Cock and lumpy Ass on display and up for grabs. I pictured myself kneeling down to lick his Hole, my Dick sliding in his Cunt.
      Yeah, I had a secret passion for the guy. How gladly would I have drunk his piss and eaten his shit to fuck his bony Ass.
      I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. But not just yet. I didn't want an audience in case the guys freaked out (as I was pretty sure they would) and ostracized me as well as him.
      It was cowardice on my part, simply put. How I despised my wimpishness. I was drowning in my own timidity.
      Reluctantly acknowledging there was no white knight in shining armor cuming to ride his haggard Ass, he knotted his ragged towel about his meager waist and smiled at me and everyone as he pranced past.
      I decide to fraternize with the boys and listen to them bitch and moan about the dude. Cowed by my cravenness, I didn't say a word in his defense.
      Still I was beguiled by his she-male thing, the AIDS thing, the hole ball of wax. It made him seem so vulnerable and impotent—though impotent was hardly the proper term. But the character assassination never ceased, and it was not my part to remonstrate.
      Before checking out, I searched the Maze for him. He was lying on a leather bench. I wasn't sure if he were asleep or waiting for his paladin. I couldn't deny I admired the man. It took guts to cum here and put up with all the crap.
      I stopped and listened. I could hear the sibilant sing-song of his wizened nasal passages. Otherwise, it was deathly silent in the Maze.
      We were alone.
      What could it hurt?
      Why not?
      Despite the harangue, we were still two human beings in need.
      Before I knew it I was beside him on the bench. I ran my hand over his thin body, down his scrawny back, over his bony Ass, and onto his emaciated thighs and twiggy legs.
      His skin felt more infantile than masculine.
      In the darkened room. He squinted, "Hi."
      "I'm John."
      "I know. I'm James. I was getting vibes from you before."
      "Good or bad?"
      "The best." He drew up to kiss me. I pinned him down and frenched his teeth and gums—a warm, deep-throated, passionate exchange presaging things to cum.
      Our souls bared, our raw pent-up emotions boiled over.
      I went on auto pilot, as my years as a Top ensured.
      No, I was not ashamed I craved his disease-ridden, effeminate Gay Ass.
      We kissed. I tweaked his Nips.
      I sucked his spongy Dick till it grew tall and proud.
      I licked his hairy Balls, savoring even the random, cloying strays I extracted off my tongue.
      My hormones raged.
      I nudged him over so I could rim his Ass. I smelled the remnants of a recent bout of diarrhea and plunged on in. The Queer began to whimper which only served to whet my appetite.
      I rimmed him deeper, straining to please and compensate for all the undeserved ill-will.
      "I'd love to fuck you."
      "I'm full blown POZ."
      "I think I know what POZ is all about."
      It was then or never. "Might be better in my room. More privacy"
      I squeezed his knobby hand and pulled him to his feet. Fleetingly we kissed again before I led him up the stairs and down the hall, past the TV Room where the guys were prone to congregate.
      But, like I say, it was a quiet Monday night, and the TV set was off. No witness saw us traverse the halls, which was just as well—for I wasn't yet prepared to deal with the ostracism about to come my way.
      The vicious catcalls already reverberated in my ears.
      You that hard up?
      You have to fuck that Sicko Queen?
      I never once released his hand.
      It was like I was emboldened by his unassuming feminine mystique.
      I felt the certitude of one who's finally met his match,
      the paramour who was destined to become my live-in mate for the few years we had left.
    • By wedgy7uc
      Any poz guys looking for filthy cum fukin fun around York or North East. Can travel daytimes, vers and luv kink.

Other #BBBH Sites…