• Unsure - Most likely negative
    • Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

AIDS/HIV+ on meds, low viral load and low CD4 count. Because of previous opportunistic illnesses which led to my AIDS diagnosis, my status remains an AIDS diagnosis.

• Like 1

I just came back from the clinic after testing HIV-negative, even after the 12 weeks window period. All other tests also negative (Syph, Clam, Gono, etc).

I must say that it feels good because I don't have any interest in pozing. It's not my thing. Now, I know that if the test would have been HIV+ I would have found a way of adapting to the results, like having lots of sex in saunas, etc. Now I want to stay HIV-.

• Upvote 2

I just came back from the clinic after testing HIV-negative, even after the 12 weeks window period. All other tests also negative (Syph, Clam, Gono, etc).

I must say that it feels good because I don't have any interest in pozing. It's not my thing. Now, I know that if the test would have been HIV+ I would have found a way of adapting to the results, like having lots of sex in saunas, etc. Now I want to stay HIV-.

Have you considered PrEP?

• Upvote 1

If I were in my 20's or 30's I would consider PrEP, but at my age when I already have different pains issues I don't feel comfortable taking PrEP worried of the side effects.

In my case, after so many years of really hot sex, more sex is just more of the same. I also have a couple of dudes that I can sex with and who test.

I am bit confused as to why HIV status even matters anymore unless you are going to be monogamous. Seriously. The guys on PrEP and the poz guys are essentially taking the same pills. I love how the pharma industry has essentially hoodwinked everybody into popping pills forever.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, if big pharma were REALLY behind PrEP, it wouldn't be so fucking hard for some people to get on it. When they decided to push a drug, it takes no time for everyone to be taking it. 

I was referring more to the pricing. Big pharma is set to make even more money from people who are worried about becoming poz. That was my point. Now if health insurance companies are discouraging doctors from writing scripts for PrEP (Truvada) because they don't want to pay for it, that's an entirely different issue.

I'm amazed that big government allows big pharma to act this way. They've got a drug that will keep gay men alive/healthy, but they want $500-600 a month for it (too much for most people to pay out of pocket). And the pill probably costs pennies to manufacture. If big pharma wanted more people to use it, they'd lower the price. But no, they keep it high to make profits, but then help propagate the message that your health is at risk as a gay man if you don't take it. Wow.  

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/brand/price-comparison/truvada/200&252300+mg/

I use the term "hoodwinked" because a lot of poz guys are taking Truvada along with something else. I think it's very "convenient" that all neg guys need to do is take one of the meds a poz guy is taking and voila, he stays neg. 

So now neg guys are popping pills like poz guys so they can stay neg and big pharma is laughing all the way to the fucking bank.

I was referring more to the pricing. Big pharma is set to make even more money from people who are worried about becoming poz. That was my point. Now if health insurance companies are discouraging doctors from writing scripts for PrEP (Truvada) because they don't want to pay for it, that's an entirely different issue.

I'm amazed that big government allows big pharma to act this way. They've got a drug that will keep gay men alive/healthy, but they want $500-600 a month for it (too much for most people to pay out of pocket). And the pill probably costs pennies to manufacture. If big pharma wanted more people to use it, they'd lower the price. But no, they keep it high to make profits, but then help propagate the message that your health is at risk as a gay man if you don't take it. Wow.  

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/brand/price-comparison/truvada/200&252300+mg/

I use the term "hoodwinked" because a lot of poz guys are taking Truvada along with something else. I think it's very "convenient" that all neg guys need to do is take one of the meds a poz guy is taking and voila, he stays neg. 

So now neg guys are popping pills like poz guys so they can stay neg and big pharma is laughing all the way to the fucking bank.

The GOP usually blocks any attempt to give the FDA authority to control prices so they are partially to blame. Even though evidence clearly shows big pharma is raking in the $$$ at the expense of american's, being most other nations have price controls.

I'm actually surprised how few are on prep vs neg. Is this mostly a cost thing? Or do those who are neg have some other reason for not being on prep?

Tested poz on an Oraquick twice last year. Pretty sure poz but never officially tested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By seaguy
      https://gizmodo.com/this-guy-just-injected-himself-with-a-diy-hiv-treatment-1819659724
    • By ChainedBoy
      I was out of town on business. Of course, I stopped in at the baths. It was half price lockers and rooms that night. So even though it was a weeknight, the place was packed. I had a lot of fun. Sucked a couple of cocks, got fucked by a so-so guy...just to get things going, and fucked a couple of willing holes in the steam room. But I held my nut. Still, I was feeling very randy and my inhibitions, if I had any by that point, were fully suppressed.

I had just finished fucking a boy and headed to the shower. And there he was...barrel chested, massive arms, broad shoulders, a bit shorter than me, red hair, blue eyes, MAJOR beard, and random tattoos EVERYWHERE that seemed to float above his pale skin. Stunning. And the fucker had a damn thick fucktool hanging between his legs and HUGE balls. Just scorching hot. He was standing there in the shower rinsing off and chatting-up who I assume was either his buddy or his most recent fuck.

I wasted no time. None. Too much competition around for me to play it cool. He didn't even see me walk into the shower area. I walked directly up to him and grabbed his fat swinging meat. He turned to me. And before he could say a damn thing, I leaned in close, eye to eye, and said "Room 221...NO LIMITS. ANYTHING you fuckin want!".  I held his cock and his gaze for a moment longer, letting him know I meant what I said. The look in his eyes and the feel of his fuckpole told me my message had been received. I turned and walked away before he could say a word.

I went back to my room and waited. Stroking my cock in anticipation. I didn't have to wait long before he walked in, his towel dropped to the floor and so did I. I hit my knees and sucked his beautiful thick meat. He seemed to like it, but it wasn't getting him too hard. 

Abruptly, he turned around, put one foot up on the mattress and parted his ass. NOT what I had expected. But OK. I started licking his freshly washed fuckhole. Pink, tender, and oh so warm. I rarely eat ass, but this guy made me want it. (His being freshly washed certainly helped.)

"Fuck, man - put it in me" he growled. OK...not what I was looking for, but also not a problem. As I had laid down some good spit and I was rock hard, I slid right in and pushed my entire weight against his. Be began cursing me. Actually growling. Ordering me to get on with it. Commanding me fuck him. So I did. Oh yeah...I did...

I fucked him standing, bent over, legs up and a couple of other ways I cant even remember. And as I fucked him he became super hard. All the while cursing me out like a sailor. The more I long dicked him, the filthier his language, and the harder he got. And I mean, that cock was hard as steel - a nine inch wrecking bar.

Suddenly, he ripped himself away from me. Quite violently, really. Then pulled me up to him. There was fire in his eyes. “Gonna pound your fuckin’ cunt!”. He spit those words at me. “Understand?!”, it was NOT a question. He smacked me hard across the face. I was stunned for a moment. He took control of my body; with absolute authority he pushed me to my knees on the rack. “Gonna split your fuckin pussy!”, he hissed as he brought his cock up my crack. I had no time to lube his cock or my hole. In a hot second he punched himself into me and was all-out pounding my hole from behind with THE HARDEST DAMN COCK I've ever taken. Sweat providing the only lube I would get.

I was breathless. Overwhelmed. Pinned down by his steel rod pistoning into me without mercy, I flailed under him. He got loud - I got loud. He got louder. My senses were overwhelmed. I was sweating like I never had. The room was an oven. I opening the door. I was getting the fuck of my life and I needed to be seen...seen being used like meat. The doorway quickly filled with admirers. “Game On, Fuckhole!”, he sneered wickedly at me as his holewrecking intensifed.

And he absolutely ravaged, RAVAGED, my cunt...viciously fucking me. Urgently, savagely - like a piece of meat - he yelled out “You like this, fuckhole? You like being used like a BITCH?!” He was a man posessed. He was assaulting my hole. Angry fucking with a vengeance I had never experienced. I fought to catch my breath. He slapped my ass - HARD. This was an animal charging up my hole. A force of nature, unstoppable. His rail splitter destroying my cunt.
      "THIS WHAT YOU WANT? THIS HOW YOU NEED IT?!”, he yelled.
      “Yeah...yeah...use it...take me...breed me...”, I stammered. My hole being absolutely wrecked.
      ”Oh you’re gonna get it, fuckhole....and you’re gonna get SOOO MUCH MORE!” 
      As those words passed his lips, a long string of precum practically poured out of my turgid cock. I moaned at the prospect of this animal charging up my cunt. 
      “Do it, fucker! Do it! CHARGE ME UP!!” I cried...I begged. 
      ”You want it?! YOU WANT MY TOXIC LOAD, FUCKHOLE?!” I could tell he was barely holding it back.
      ”DO IT, FUCKER! PAINT MY GUTS! POZ. MY. FUCKIN. CUNT!”
      That’s all he needed. He dug his fingers into my flesh and he let loose an primal yell as he filled my wrecked pussy with his toxic load. Over and over he spasmed and spunked inside me. He churned his cream into me. Then he leaned in and growled in my ear, “I just fuckin’ POZZED your ass”.
      And that’s all it took - for the first time (in a long time) I shot a hands free load. Mind blown. I was gone. We, both of us, fell onto the rack - panting. My hole destroyed and distended. Wrecked.
      Beleive it or not, a smattering of applause came from the half dozen of so men watching at the door. We both had forgotten about them. 
      “Thank you...thank you...don’t forget to tip your waitress!”, I announced as I closed the door. We had a really good laugh at that. An honest hearty bellylaugh. He was smiling sweetly through the thicket of his beard. The demon that had destroyed my hole was gone. The fire in his eyes was quenched - now a beautiful cool blue. My god he was beautiful. He pulled me against him.
      We lay there catching our breath. He ran his fingers on my wrecked, distended pussy...making me moan...making me whimper. We chatted awhile. Turns out; he is a natural top, actually hates  getting fucked. His cursing me out? Not a show. But he can only get hard enough to fuck if he's been fucked first. Takes all kinds, huh? I told him how hot he looked in the shower, how fucking majestic his cock is, and how awesome a fucker he is. He actually blushed at that. This bull of a man BLUSHED at a compliment. Wow.
      All the while, his finger circled my pussylips...absently...like he owned it. And in fairness, he had every right to do so, for this bull of a man had claimed it like NO man ever had. He told me about his tats. He said he liked to my no nonsense attitude and complimented me for not pussying out on my no limits promise. That he rarely got to go balls out savage like he just had with me. He said that sheepishly. I thanked him for the recharge. He liked hearing that. 
      After awhile, we stood...there was that awkward moment when he was about to leave. And then, he leaned in and kissed me for the first and only time...tenderly. His hand, that earlier had felt like a vise, softly caressing my face. It was a sublime moment. And then I watched as he walked down the hall, his towel draped over his right shoulder...the bare bulbs overhead causing his red hair to intermittently blaze, and his perfect white cheeks to glow as he passed under each one before turning the corner and disappearing. Neither of us asked the others’ name.  
      I still think of my Red Bull.
    • By loadtaker1989
      Aussie neg bottom visiting LA. Need to be converted 
    • By toilettrader
      I decided to go to a nearby cruising area one night that I had heard about, situated just off a main road. Night time was always the busiest time apparently and there were always loads of guys looking to fuck a cute ass. I was new to doing this. I knew it went on, but had never actually been to a cruising spot at night, especially one where I knew there was loads of action. I was nervous, scared and excited at the same time. I knew if I got out of the car and wandered into that darkness, that my young and hungry hole would be ravaged by all sorts. My cock was very hard and pre-cum was leaking into my shorts. I took a deep breath and got out of the car and headed into the bushes.
      There were plenty of passages and assorted fuck areas, dens throughout the park and the floor scattered with used condoms. I didn't have to walk very far before a guy was following me into the woods. My heartbeat increased and I continued to go deeper into the bushes, knowing I was being stalked. Others wandered around looking aimlessly for some action, passing by and turning around. Our eyes met and the language of no words uttered, as we all knew why we were there. I stood in the first empty den I saw large enough to encompass a group, dropped my shorts and pushed out my pert and hungry hole. I hung onto the branches of the overhanging bushes, poppers in hand and waited for the inevitable. My heart pounding, my cock hard as wood and my hole exposed..
      Finally, I felt a hand touch my ass. Rough fingers touching my soft tanned cheeks, spreading them and touching my damp hole. Hmmmmmm, exciting. I reached around to feel a hard and rather large cock in his pants. I dropped immediately to my knees taking out his fat piece of meat and began sucking like a hungry dog. His shaft was covered in veins and hard, bulbous and uncut. He thrust it down my throat, gagging me and making me splutter. 'You like that boy?! Do you take it raw in your ass?' he said. I managed a mumbled 'Yes. Yes please.' Not long after, others started to appear, watching and masturbating at the horny scene. Very excited by the crowd I stood up, took the guys wet cock and pushed it up against my hole. He spat on my crack and without any hesitation started to slide it into my ass. No condom, straight in, bareback. Oh my god, what was I doing, this was insane, but so exciting. Letting dirty old men fuck me bareback in a truck stop, any cock, just dump your load in my hole and leave! I took a deep hit on the poppers and let him start pumping my cunt..
      The guy fucking me ushered others to come forward and soon I was being spit roasted by two complete strangers. Others sticking their cocks in my face, men I didn't know or could barely even see were forcing me to my knees and making me sniff poppers. All my inhibitions disappeared and I began sucking all of them, anyone that wanted to have me. I knew what was going to happen, I was going to let all these men cum in my holes bareback. I was scared and yet very excited. I huffed on more poppers and feeling the rush started pushing back hard on the cock pounding my ass. The pace picked up and the guy behind spurted his load deep into my ass, squeezing me tight as he emptied his balls. 'Good slut', he said as he removed his dripping and limp cock from my hole. Hmmmmmm, very horny.
      Before I could move another bare cock was taking it's place. I looked around to see three or four guys standing around, cocks in hand, waiting their turn. It seemed I was going to have little choice, my hole was going to be fucked again and again and all that spunk was going to get pushed inside of me. Dangerous, who were these men? But I didn't care, I just wanted anonymous sex and to be filled with the spunk of strangers. I hit the poppers again, this was far too exciting to stop.
      My head was spinning, my hole was wet. I held onto the branches and let the strangers fuck my gaping hole. One by one they came forward out of the darkness and took their turn. I have no idea how many, it was a bit of a blur. I got the impression someone was spreading news that there was a cute and hungry whore taking it bareback from anyone, as more people seemed to suddenly appear. I was fucked raw and passed around numerous times. My hole now a wet and sloppy cunt for anyone to fill. After each one had shot his toxic load into me I stuck a finger into my cunt and smelled and tasted the last load.

They all left as fast as they appeared, leaving me to deal with my very aroused self. Dripping with sperm and still very horny, I waited until more men cruised the area. There is nothing that excites me more, than being fucked bareback again when I am already full of cum. Other guys love it too. When they stick their stiff cock in and feel it's all warm, hot and wet. That bucket of used spunk, to pump full of yet another load. Guys really pound your hole when it's all full of sperm, making it very sloppy. Nothing beats huffing poppers and have strangers spurt into your hole at the same time.
      More groups formed through out the night and my ass was freely passed around with a bottle of poppers. I let anyone fuck me. Numerous strangers, young, old, fat and thin all fucked my holes, pumping my mouth and ass full of hot semen. By the end of the night I counted a total of 15 men had cum in my ass. Most dribbled out around the tenth, between my thighs and all over the balls of the guy fucking me raw while bent over a branch huffing poppers. The slapping and sloppy sound of the spunk being pumped into my guts still gets me hard. Even at this point more men were appearing and looked like they were waiting for their turn. I got scared at that moment and wondered how many loads I was going to take! I was fucked until late into the night. I squeezed the cum out of my asshole all the way home, my jeans were absolutely soaked when I arrived back at the apartment.
      I sniffed and licked the crotch of my crusty jeans the next day, remembering and smelling the previous night. Then I went sunbathing on a naturist beach, spreading my legs in the sand dunes, letting all the voyeurs see my stretched and battered hole and thought about the multiple loads of anonymous juice that was pumped into me the night before..

• By Promiseyoullpullou
      A couple weeks ago, I came clean (so to speak) about my desire to finally knowingly take a load of hot, charged cum from a poz top. Since then, I was contacted by a couple guys, most of whom don't live near NYC, but guys supportive of my decision and offering to help.  One guy in particular lives a short drive away from the city and said he is willing to come to town to come in me, and that he had only recently been diagnosed, is not on meds, and has a viral load of 75,000.  And he's got the right attitude about doing this job right. He wants to give his bug to me and then wants me to give it to others. Hot!
      But he does live outside the city, so if this is to happen we have to make plans and sometimes in this crazy city, keeping to a schedule can be difficult.  But I like his intensity, so he's kinda been my first pick. But sometimes (most times) you get horny and just have to scratch that itch, which brings me to what happened last night.
      I arrived home from a friend's birthday party which had been celebrated at a bar.  I hadn't had too many cocktails, so I doubt I would even say I was buzzed, but I was definitely horny, so I hopped on A4A and BBRT.  As luck would have it, a guy was online with whom I have been chatting with for quite a while now. His schedule and my schedule have always been off, but tonight there was a message asking When Are We Ever Going To Do This?
      "Now", I replied.
      Fifteen minutes later I received a reply saying Come over and providing an address only four blocks from my place.  I replied saying I would be there in ten minutes.
      Now I was getting nervous. Because I knew if I went over there, I was going to go through with this and give him my "virgin" ass to breed with his bug. I went back and forth in my mind, but finally said FUCK IT. I threw on some light clothes that would be easy to lose fast and messaged him I was on my way.
      Now here's the thing about this guy, his cock looks absolutely beautiful in his profile pics. It's uncut, has a great curve, and I have jerked off so many times thinking about how that cock would feel good.
      One profile says he is 48, another says he is 51, so I figured he's probably on the 51 year old side, if not more. But that's okay, because that cock is beautiful. And I was walking to his apartment.
      I got there, he buzzed me up. He opened the door, and I discovered he is definitely 51, if not more. Small man, but I was excited to see that cock.
      Cut to the chase...
      He is a chatty Cathy and I was there for one thing... I asked him if I could see his cock. He took his sweat pants off and got on his bed. It was soft and looking a little small, but I figured he is a grower not a shower... I got naked and immediately got on his bed. We kissed a bit and then I moved down to suck him off. As I massaged his cock with my tongue I rubbed his smooth skin. I noticed his belly is distended, the look of AIDS. Although I was damn near shaking with nervousness and excitement, I was turned on and starting to ache for it.
      his cock was slowly getting harder, but not quite to rock hard. But I enjoy sucking cock, so I kept on. And he seemed to be enjoying it, he was moaning and guiding my head.
      Then he tells me he wants to eat my ass. He had me get on all fours and he went to work on my hole. At first he probed me gently, but then got into it more, lapping at my hole, and finger fucking me a little bit. It was at this point, that I noticed we were in full view of an open window and the lights were on. I wondered if someone was watching us from another apartment. With his tongue opening my hole up, and the fact someone could be watching, I lost every inhibition and was ready to get fucked. I pressed my ass against his face and he used his hands to pull me tighter. I could feel my hole relaxing and begging him to go deeper. I was also very wet by this point. I told him I wanted him to fuck me now.
      He stood up, removing his face from my ass. I was expecting to feel his cock press into me. but instead, nothing. I turned around. He said he needed to take a piss. And did I want to drink it. I told him maybe after he fucked me, as I was really in the moment right now. 
      Then he went to the bathroom to take a leak. He comes back, lies down, and I start blowing him again. Again, he seems to be enjoying it. I get him fairly hard and I tell him I am ready to get fucked. 
      He instead tells me to come cuddle with him. I told him I really didn't show up at his apartment at 4:00 AM to cuddle, that I wanted to get fucked. He said we could take a nap, then wake up and maybe fuck.
      Ahhhhh nope! My hole was wet and aching for cock.  I didn't want to cuddle. 
      He told me it wasn't going to happen at this time.  I said okay.  With that I got dressed, thanked him for the "fun", and left.  When I got home, I messaged him, saying I was a little disappointed, explaining that, after all the chatting we had exchanged, I was under the impression that his invitation to get together meant I would have come home with his poz cum in my ass.
      "That's why it didn't happen," he replied, adding "because I don't want to be the one to infect you."
      I responded that he and I had discussed this many times and he knew what I wanted. I told him I thought he enjoyed me blowing him and I certainly enjoyed his tongue in my hole, and getting fucked would have been great.
      Then he tells me to come back...
      Sorry dude, the moment passed. I was at home, in bed, disappointed. I jerked off and went to bed.
      This morning I saw he sent me another message. Now he says he's all for pozzing me up... WTF? 

So my quest to take a poz load from a guy who wants me to have it continues...

Other #BBBH Sites…