• Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

• 4 weeks later...

Massive diarrhea, the chills, body aches... am I poz? Idk if this is the flu or the fuck flu. Would it be irresponsible for me not to know my status as a bottom? I go raw 99.9% of the time. Not actively bug chasing but I don't insist on HIV test resuts of condoms either.

Edited by CumBustion
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, CumBustion said:

Massive diarrhea, the chills, body aches... am I poz? Idk if this is the flu or the fuck flu. Would it be irresponsible for me not to know my status as a bottom? I go raw 99.9% of the time. Not actively bug chasing but I don't insist on HIV test resuts of condoms either.

Sounds like yes. If you are asking for advice, get tested and if you are Poz get a biohazard tat on your ass and above your dick... that way nobody can claim you did not tell them. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CumBustion said:

Sounds promising, if really worried about it, get tested and confirmed, and if so and wishing to do so, get on meds as soon as possible to get it under control quickly.  If you were looking to be pozzed sooner or later and don't want the health people into it right away, wait for about 3 to 4 weeks after the flu has subsided and do the in home Oraquick tests to get an idea, before jumping into the health peoples records.

I’ve been fucked mostly bare since I first allowed a cock in me some 20 years ago. I don’t ask...not on prep and have had a couple hundred loads since.  I have a poz friend who uses my ass a few times a year, but as of the last test earlier this year, I am negative. 

Edited by Breedthisslut

4 hours ago, CumBustion said:

Would it be irresponsible for me not to know my status as a bottom? I go raw 99.9% of the time. Not actively bug chasing but I don't insist on HIV test resuts of condoms either.

Sort of a loaded, especially on this site. i guess it would depend on your standards of what constitutes "irresponsible."   i take care of critically ill people for a living (critical care nurse), and i don't like to see anyone sick and suffering.  my vote is to get regularly tested if one is sexually active and take meds if you are poz or have another STI.  i also advocate for PrEP and am against the fetishization of disease (though not against the people who fetishize disease, i want to find a different fetish for them that is not destructive).

Personally, i wish our society was less puritanical about sex and the stigma of testing and treatment was not such a factor as it is.  Imagine the dent we could make in STI's if we had a social agreement that all sexually active people get tested for STI's every three months?  

• Upvote 2

Guest ukcumpig

I was tested on Monday... CD count 289, Viral Load 337,000.  Still experiencing 'fuck flu', but seem to be getting over it. Will stay off meds, actively seek out poz tops/vers etc guys not on meds to become a super infected Aids whore.  

• 5 months later...