• Unsure - Most likely negative
    • Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

Am still neg here as far as I know, my last test was back one year ago in late Feb/ early March after some flu like symptoms, but all came back neg.  I haven't been all that active since then though.  I tried PrEP some years back in late 2015, with its side effects, decided against it and decided it wasn't worth it and to just let things progress in a natural manner. In early 2016 began taking any and all, anon and strangers at the baths and with no questions asked, but so far nothing has happened.

14 hours ago, ChubbyPig said:

Neg, Master stopped me taking PreP, I’m ok with his decision 

Yeah, my new Online Master said no PreP for me...he has is hooking up with random men 3 or 4 times a week, and I am not allowed to ask status, so the risk for me is really high, but I am ok with his decision too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators
On 7/16/2020 at 5:25 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

Neg. For now. Stopped taking the PreP in March. I knew there'd be no reason to continue it, but hang on to it so I don't have to pay for it later. I wonder if this stuff has a shelf life?

If it’s still in the original bottle, it has an expiration date on it. 

1EC4A84A-7D5C-43E4-9DEB-F4E1071DECA2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Not sure to be honest..  I know a few months ago I took a load and less than 2 weeks later I got a really bad infection and the lymph nodes in my groin were swollen for like a month. Not sure what that means but I wouldn't be surprised if I tested Poz

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Poz.  Undetectable and on meds now.  I didn't take meds for almost 7 years after becoming positive, until my CD4 became so low that I was diagnosed with AIDS.  Found this out after I contracted a horrible case of shingles and could barely walk.  Went to the ER for it.  Doctor said if I had waited just a few more days I might have died.  Was hooked up to an IV for around a week.  I don't get the thrill behind bug chasing or wanting a high viral load.  There's nothing fun about wasting away and eventually dying from a disease.   I'm glad and fortunate to not have to pay out of pocket for medications, and will continue taking them as long as I can.

Edited by iamwhatiam84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Guest shyslut

On 8/28/2020 at 1:53 AM, iamwhatiam84 said:

I don't get the thrill behind bug chasing or wanting a high viral load.  There's nothing fun about wasting away and eventually dying from a disease

I completely agree, im poz on meds right now. I love bb but I don't like thinking about my status while im messing around with guys. When Im on meds I never have to think about it.

On 8/28/2020 at 12:53 AM, iamwhatiam84 said:

Poz.  Undetectable and on meds now.  I didn't take meds for almost 7 years after becoming positive, until my CD4 became so low that I was diagnosed with AIDS.  Found this out after I contracted a horrible case of shingles and could barely walk.  Went to the ER for it.  Doctor said if I had waited just a few more days I might have died.  Was hooked up to an IV for around a week.  I don't get the thrill behind bug chasing or wanting a high viral load.  There's nothing fun about wasting away and eventually dying from a disease.   I'm glad and fortunate to not have to pay out of pocket for medications, and will continue taking them as long as I can.

I really think it’s important for the “no meds” guys to hear this.

You can’t play if you are dead. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...