• Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

Guest pozbbttm
On 30/07/2017 at 3:21 AM, BareBen said:

Poz, since 2014, but stopped meds in December 2016. My viral load on meds was undetectable, not sure now...

You'll be detectable for sure mate. Massive shame u started them. We have the right to change and refuse treatment. I refused to start the meds and told them I want to take them, I wasn't ready and was crap at remembering to take tablets. Then I told her I hated comdoms, never used one before, and was happy with my new HIV poz status because all my regular partners were poz already and I wanted to join too. 

She looked as if she was gonna kill me, but said sorry but it's my HIV, my sex life, my choices.  I've not seen her since lol 

Converted in March 2017 during a trip to the US. I'm guessing it happened that one night I took 11 poz loads (pic of me squirting out what was left of the loads the next morning below) ....but then who knows, it could have happened any night that trip. Sure was a fun trip :D

Came down with the fuck flu early April and knew I had to be poz.  Test in April confirmed my suspicions. Detectable and not on meds.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 20.49.38.png

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, bbttm84 said:

Converted in March 2017 during a trip to the US. I'm guessing it happened that one night I took 11 poz loads (pic of me squirting out what was left of the loads the next morning below) ....but then who knows, it could have happened any night that trip. Sure was a fun trip :D

Came down with the fuck flu early April and knew I had to be poz.  Test in April confirmed my suspicions. Detectable and not on meds.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 20.49.38.png

Neg here, but I would agree that is one hot way that you became poz. Even hotter is the pic. 

I tested POZ in late February of this year.   For most of my life I had been a real condom NAZI, but a stealther changed my view.   After I had that "risk event", being with POZ guys was all I could think about.  Started as an active (VERY ACTIVE) chaser some months later and converted within 5 weeks of that start.  No meds in the 5 months since my new status was confirmed.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest descartes70817

I never had a really high viral load - topped out at 92,000 - but my CD4 cell count dropped to 35 in March this year. I've been on meds since and have my viral load checked every 3 months,msome went from 92,000 to 77, and 2 weeks ago 54. I'm so close to undetectable but not there yet.