Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

At the time a guy cums inside me sometimes I feel it, sometimes I do not immediately feel it. Probably depending on how much cum is shot and how much lube is in my ass or so.

But one real feeling part of the joy of getting your ass full of cum has been a very intense and addictive feeling for me ever since the day I lost my virginity: the feeling of cum slowly leaking out of your ass bit by bit during many hours after you got bred. On top of the nice leaking feeling, its so hot that you can intensely enjoy it while you are all dressed again, in the company of people that have not got the smallest idea that you are enjoying the feeling of cum leaking from your ass :-P

The above of course implies that you do NOT run to the toilet to trash the treasure as soon as it is given to you, but on this site I take it for granted that everybody knows how a bottom is supposed to properly treat cum with the respect it deserves...

Edited by TheNaturalWay
  • Upvote 5

I've only felt the top shooting his load once and it was a 2 week load, but other then that I can usually feel him swell and his pace or rythm changes and then I feel very warm, sloppy and then usually feel it seep out my ass and down my leg or I feel the wet spot.

I feel it and its the most awesome feeling in the universe :) It feels like a hot streamy batter coating my insides. Love when it leaks out as ill finger my cunt and then lick the cum that was in my ass off my fingers. Its addicting to me for some reason like a drug and cum is always gonna be my drug of choice lol

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Inthewind

Depends on his size,  if he's long enough than yes I feel it cum inside and savor the feeling,  guess thats why I want guys that 8 inches plus 

But like the OP said feeling that raw cock slide into your ass naked skin on skin OMG the feeling is unbelievable and not something that I would every give up

90 percent of the time I can feel the cum as its being dumped up me. And Ive been told that when I top, others can feel my load explode up in them too. No feeling in the world like it! The feeling of that cock as it twitches and pulses and starts flooding your hole is just amazing!

• Upvote 4

If my usual fuck bud is fucking me really slow (which can feel really good but it makes him cum too quickly - swings and round about) I can feel when he comes. Not so much the wetness but I feel him pulsing and myself getting a little more full.

If he's going fast, though, I often don't notice and he's a quiet cummer either way. LOL. I have been known to ask him why the hell he stopped :P

edit: typo

Edited by fuckyouraw777
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Yeah.... love it when a guy just stops fucking , holds still and flexes his cock as he shoots. you can feel the load being dumped. sweet.

Fucking love that. Some guys just keep pounding away (which i like also) so you don't feel the flexing.

Cant say I've ever felt the cum as it shoots,..you do feel it as it leaks though. Bigger load makes a squishy sound as the guy continues pounding away.

if he has just the head of his cock in me when he cumms I can feel his sperm flowing inside me.  if he is thrust all the way in me I can only feel his cock pulsing as his sperm explodes into me, I only like to be fucked bareback. I don't feel like I had sex unless im full of his sperm when he pulls out

im looking for several tops to fuck me bareback. when the 3rd guy slides in me , I will be all slick with sperm from the other 2. it will feel great being fucked with sperm oozing out as im being fucked. if anyone wants to get together let me know.  I can meet at a motel in Chicago any day or night. super8 in river grove has outside room doors it very descrete

• 2 months later...

I have this sub gurlie guy who I do now and then. Once she/he was on poppers, I took the blue pill. Well once we went at it, I never pulled out, he kept moaning and begging to be bred. that last 2.5 hours. his hole legs and bed were soaked. Now I want to feel that one day. he was in such a mood, almost beyond horny, like in major heat