Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

There has been one top who reliably made me feel his ejaculation and it was always wonderful. Now, thanks to GermFactory, I understand the process in a way that I never would have believed possible. I still remember the fantastic feeling as the top's penis pumped its load into me. We would both lay still and I could feel every twitch and pulse. It was strangely satisfying and now I understand why. I always wondered why his ejaculate never seemed to come out. It was deposited deep inside of me and my body took it up even deeper.  I look for that feeling with every top I meet, but alas, it happens only infrequently.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest PhillyBBGuy
59 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoy said:

There has been one top who reliably made me feel his ejaculation and it was always wonderful. Now, thanks to GermFactory, I understand the process in a way that I never would have believed possible. I still remember the fantastic feeling as the top's penis pumped its load into me. We would both lay still and I could feel every twitch and pulse. It was strangely satisfying and now I understand why. I always wondered why his ejaculate never seemed to come out. It was deposited deep inside of me and my body took it up even deeper.  I look for that feeling with every top I meet, but alas, it happens only infrequently.

Sensual fucking - HOT

I don't always feel it when a guy squirts inside of me unless the guy is a big squirter. I'm not a huge guy (5'4) and am usually pretty tight so I use a good amount of lube when I'm getting fucked so it's harder to tell until it's dripping out of me. I love the feeling of a big load dripping out of my ass. It's the most wonderful feeling and can't get enough of it.  A couple of years ago I would meet up with a guy that lived in the building across from me and who went to the local University. I could always feel that guy because he gave such big loads. Too bad he moved away after he graduated.

• Moderators

A young, hung black guy has been fucking me since Christmas. I always feel him cum. For whatever reason, his cum feels hot and tingly inside me when he shoots. He's a pretty quiet cummer most of the time. I couple of times he has been very surprised that I knew he came. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole
On 4/15/2020 at 6:44 PM, bihairy said:

Before I cum my cock tends to expand and pulse as I cum. I also scream out. (I'm kinda loud) so most guys know I've cum. I also push in deeper anyway.  But most tell me they feel my cock pulse and expand.

Yes when the top is loud and all of the sudden starts to pant heavy or increases his pumping and then all of the sudden goes balls deep and stays there for a couple of seconds... Then I know, but I never feel it.
Shame really... but it is how it is... I guess asking the top is kind of a downer, but trust me, it's no disrespect or meant to be a turn off... most of us just don't feel it.

But that definitely doesn't mean we are not happy with the load... It makes me very happy and glad for the top that we made him cum.

Edited by ff-whole

Guest VBchaser

The first and only time someone came in me (2014), I didn’t feel anything because he didn’t thrust and hold himself still. He never stopped. I realized he had cum when his cum began leaking out. 

Edited by VBchaser
Edited for date

I’ve felt balls draw up and cocks flex inside me. And while I know they are cumming, I’ve yet to feel cum “JETTING” into me. However, I have had several occasions when both I and the guy I’m fucking have felt my cum forcefully jet into them. Those occasions have been ground-shakingly satisfying.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 11:23 AM, GermFactory said:

Once my penis has stabbed into my target and gained its access, it’s all over. I have trained and conditioned myself in that very linear, structured and controlled manner which is inherent to who I am: typically it requires perhaps five or six very deterministic thrusts in which the free will of a recipient evaporates and is gone forever. It is crucial that in the culmination of the physical and emotional investment of preparation in the individual two facets are present in that moment. The first is that you have made your choice in being where you are, splayed open and impaled by a man who you asked to deposit toxic, germed, virus laden semen into; I ejaculate in a matter of a few seconds because you need to understand that your free will has evaporated and there is no opportunity, post penetration, to stop this from happening. This emotionally itself amplifies heartrate and the ability of virus to uptake and gain access to your entire body and at the same time creates an instantaneous psychological submission, an acceptance of what you agreed to and what you’ve gotten.

The second, physical component which is essential in the process is at the point after several thrusts when that the bulbospongiosus muscle which I described is actually triggered. Nature at work right there in that moment. As that signal of ejaculation occurs in me, instinct and training lead me to press the head of my penis securely upon that internal sphincter rich in nerve endings and to then remain static; completely stationary, immobile. I remain utterly still and allow nature and biology to do its thing. I am and the recipient together, we are merely in that moment playing our respective roles in this. As both of us are perfectly still and both passive, the contractions which spray my semen against the inner sphincter are specifically meant to be felt, to be physically evident by the new host. With each of the contractions and implanting of seed, it effects two results in the recipient: A submissive headspace which is instantaneously amplified by the physical ‘gratification’ sensation of one having accepted what is occurring. Physiologically as well, however, the sensation of the warm semen and the contractions of penis resting against the internal sphincter cause the very specific involuntary responce of fasciculation in the new host.

Fasciculation is muscle or sphincter twitch, simply a small, local, involuntary cycle of muscle contraction and relaxation. This reflexive responce in the recipient serves to draw the toxic semen up into the pelvic cavity beyond, sort of your own body and its mechanics being hijacked in that moment to suck my semen up beyond where it can be easily eliminated.

It is vital in those few seconds of physicality for one to physically feel and experience the sensations which occur by nature. Beyond the physical result of ensuring that my very toxic semen has been deposited, it feeds the entire larger construct of submission, of accepting my control and recognising that your free will has been instantly usurped by what is now replicating, reproducing in the millions inside your own body. A fundamental self realisation and acceptance of the fact that you’ve just been ‘dosed’ by me.

Thank you for this very passionate description of the seroconversion technique you use. I have copied part of your post that describes those few moments of physicality. 
I am trying to imagine the emotions and the crazy headspace. I understand your process is designed to maximize success. The moment your penis ‘stabs’ my splayed hole, I realize that I have crossed the point of no return, even though your demon seed has not yet entered my body. 
Time slows down. 
i feel your first thrust. Then another. The anticipation must be overwhelming.

Then you stop. I know, at that very moment, your toxic semen is about to be released. Then I feel it. I imagine your DNA crawling through the micro abrasions you created.  

Submission is happening on so many levels. I am trying to put myself there. 

Awesome post. 

Usually I can feel the pump, and depending on how open he's gotten me, I can feel the load coating me.

For some reason, a particular ex of mine would cum in me and I would feel it every time bc his cum felt "cooler" than my warm hole. Not but much but just enough to feel it. Very strange and great sensation. 

• 2 months later...

Some I feel and others not so much. If I have a strong attraction to the Top and we're in sync, them I'm much more focused on making him breed me. When he cums, I think I'm focused on having achieved my goal with a Top and cock I'm enjoying more than others. If I'm with a regular FB, but it's for the activity and not so much a connection,  I'll still work to get his load but my heart isn't as into it so when he starts cumming I'm happy but not satisfied. 

Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum? I find that feeling the cum is just part of the entire experience of being bred. When the top shoots a big load, yes, I can feel it but part of the feeling has to do with my hole being lubed with the cum as the top shoots inside. The change of breathing and moaning as the top gets close to shooting is a big turn on, as well as dirty talk like "I'm ready to flood your hole". I really get to feel the cum inside when the top keeps fucking my sloppy hole.