Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

Love the feeling of the breeders cock twitching inside my hole as He plants His seed.  After He pulls out, the pup sucks him clean while He seals this pups hole, locking His seed in side the pups hole.

• 1 month later...

I’ve only been bred 3 times, by hung guys. The first had a really long cock, not sure how long but it went at least a few inches past my second hole, when he came y just felt the first throb but nothing else.  He came 2 times and just the last dribble of his load that came out of his cock on his way out of my ass came out latter. All the rest stayed deep up my guts.
Other one i could feel as it expanded balls deep y just a little like wetness and heat deep in my ass. When i pushed it out an hour latter it was a big load.

The time i really felt it was with this BBC, he said before we met that if he came in my ass he would fill me up, and he did. He pushed all the way, the head pressing my second hole and i could feel how his dick got thicker and every shot, how the hot cum hit the walls of my ass and how it coated my insides. He came a second time and again he went ball deep bruising my second hole again and all that cum. I know it was most likely air but i swear i could feel his load gushing  in the deepest End of my rectum. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MattDillan

One FB of mine always fucks me doggy style. When he cums, he grabs my hair and  snatches my head back- and then puts me in a choke hold with his elbow so I can’t move- until he’s done squirting.  Although I don’t feel it, there’s always a flood of cum dripping out of my hole when he pulls out.  

Edited by MattDillan

• 4 weeks later...

I use to always feel my ex When he came inside no matter what position. I would always wait till I felt that juice squirt inside me and jerk thinking it was a different dude loading me up. Funny now I have had multiple dudes but doesn’t feel the same way my ex’s cock felt Busting inside me. Sometimes I feel it but not always. That’s what I miss the most about my ex. 

• Haha 1

Most of the time I can tell he is cumming by changes in breathing and his pushing in deep. I may feel the contractions of his cock but usually not the hot cum squirt. A couple times I've felt the cum pumping into my ass. So HOT! Whether I feel the cum pumping or not I love knowing my ass has served a guy's cock well and honoured me me with my ultimate goal of another beautiful load. I'm grateful for them all but there is something special about an anonymous infusion!

Guest CumLvr80

I’ve had a few tops cum inside me bare, but, I’ve yet to really FEEL it as they did it. THAT’S what I want to experience! I fantasize every day about someone owning my butt like that. 

• 3 weeks later...

Never felt a top cumming in me known and know when they do through verbal or change in place grunting etc. But its knowing that load is in me love just keeping it there n going back to work or a walk knowing it there but knowing no one else knows.  Great way to feel like a slut n keep horny for more.

• Upvote 1

Guest toxiccumpig

I have felt loads being deposited in me by some guys, not by others.  Never sure why, maybe it's the volume of cum being give to me. For me it's the feeling of a guy entering me for the first time.  This sentence from GermFactory is where my head is 

"... made your choice in being where you are, splayed open and impaled by a man who you asked to deposit toxic, germed, virus laden semen..."

I always love the cum dribbling down my crack afterwards, or the sound of the squelch as another guy enters me, so feeling the deposit is only part of the sexual act for me, if I can great, if not not so be it. 

I usually don’t feel the single loads, but if the cum deposited is a lot I can feel a sort of warm pressure growing inside, in front of the tip of his penis. Once I did it with a guy who cums so much you could tell he is peeing (I knew it because we did a lot of soft sex before): that was huge. I loved it so much I couldnt prevent myself from crying of pleasure while he was doing it, even if we were in a hotel room 😄

• Like 1

I have an occasional FB and I love it every time he loads me. He's nice and thick and I can feel his cock end swell when he gives me a load. I feel him pulsating him inside my guts.

Last meet he came four times as we'd not met for a while which was magnificent. I kept most and so enjoyed leaving him knowing he'd loaded me so much. He's neg so my chasing continues.

• Like 2