Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

It all depends on the length and size of the cock fucking me, and how big of a load he's offering me. A trucker who has not had sex in days but enjoys regular sex .... I can almost always feel the initial ejaculation in my walls as he lets loose. It's like a little "tickle" of sorts, but after that the only way for sure I know is how slippery I feel as the guy is moving about inside me.

• Piggy 1

It depends, and there are several different ways that you get to feel. My favorite, but extremely rare, is if he is pulled out far enough that he squirts on my prostate on the in stroke. If a guys is a real throbbed, that can be hot as well. The most common way is suddenly getting a wet squishy sensation in your hole, I had that one happen Monday night.

I can almost always feel it when a top is ejaculating inside me. The feeling of his cock pulsating — each pulse shooting more of his seed into my guts.

On some occasions, I can feel the warmth of his load filling me up — I can literally feel him unloading hot cum in me.

Finally, when I have taken multiple loads, there often comes a point at which I am so full of cum that another load has no where to go. When that happens, I feel an urgent need to push some cum from my cunt as his load displaces the seed already deposited inside me.

On these occasions, in addition to feeling the top’s cock pulse inside me as he pumps his load into me, I also feel that pressure as his cum pushes out earlier loads dumped in my greedy hole. 

On 2/2/2022 at 1:40 PM, DCSluthole said:

I can almost always feel it when a top is ejaculating inside me. The feeling of his cock pulsating — each pulse shooting more of his seed into my guts.

On some occasions, I can feel the warmth of his load filling me up — I can literally feel him unloading hot cum in me.

Finally, when I have taken multiple loads, there often comes a point at which I am so full of cum that another load has no where to go. When that happens, I feel an urgent need to push some cum from my cunt as his load displaces the seed already deposited inside me.

On these occasions, in addition to feeling the top’s cock pulse inside me as he pumps his load into me, I also feel that pressure as his cum pushes out earlier loads dumped in my greedy hole. 

This!

I don’t feel the load but I reach around and feel the balls and base of the shaft pulsing in me. When a dude speeds up and starts pounding hard in the rhythm I kno he’s pumping me. I’ll still say shit like “I feel you cumming in me” or some dumb shit because I think tops are into the slut talk.  

Usually I know when a guy cums inside... He stops slamming against me, sometimes grunts or digs his fingers in my hips...  And a few times I can actually feel his cock jerking deep inside me as he fills me with what I long for. If he's a big Cummer, or if I've taken a few loads, a nice trail of cum leaking out of my boi pussy and down my thighs reminds me of what I really am. And the first time I use the bathroom after and large globs of sweet cream come out (usually the next day) I'm reminded that I need more

• Like 1

On 11/19/2015 at 8:34 PM, murrcakes said:

I'm pretty fortunate in that my boyfriend and a friend that we play with together are both HEAVY shooters. I can definitely feel them shooting in me. ☺

I love cum...lots of it.

On 2/6/2022 at 2:47 PM, tranny-trixie said:

I don't feel the spunk filling me I feel the cocks pulsing throbs as the sperms are forced thro its length and spurted out of the tip. God I love feeling that as I know I have pleased him fully. 

And that ultra wet feeling at your hole, sticking a finger inside and smelling the cum

2 hours ago, cumfillme said:

And that ultra wet feeling at your hole, sticking a finger inside and smelling the cum

Or…driving my tongue deep in you to clean you. 😎

• 2 weeks later...

For me it depends on the guy. I can only feel the throbbing of the guy when he cums, if he throbs.

Usually younger guys shoot harder and I can feel the cock twitch and throb in my ass. That is not to sat only Young guys throb. I have a couple regular guys, both over 55, and when they are wound up I can feel it.

I have seen vids of guys cocks pulsing in an ass, I love seeing that because the bottom must be in pig heaven feeling that

Fucking great topic.. I love the feeling when the cock throbs and hearing him moan has he cums deep in me.. I once had a top after he blew his load in me he didnt move for a few seconds and then I felt a warm sensation in me. It felt like sort of an enema. He filled me up with his hot piss then he pulled out to watch it all pour out of my hole..

That i felt that very much.. it was hot never had that done to me..

Always want to try that again!