Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

Most of the time I can feel the guy unload in me. The loader grunts, moans & the heavier breathing with the extra pace of him fucking me gets me prepared to take his load. I can also feel most cocks throb & twitch just as they shoot. The warm sensation i can usually feel in my ass if his load is a decent amount is the obvious giveaway 😂😂

I'll never forget a guy I hooked up with that was on holiday from Brazil about 4 years ago, great thick cock around 7.5" with big balls. We hooked up at a nightclub and went back to my place.

During the kissing, undressing, cock sucking etc he asked if he could fuck me without a condom as he cums alot and feels uncomfortable. I replied i wasn't going to ask you to wear one anyway 😂

He rimmed me for ages, used a little bit of lube and fucked me missionary the whole time. Wasn't interested in other positions. He didn't break rhythm, make much noise and all of a sudden I feel this warmth inside me yet he is still fucking me like he is building up to it. About another minute passes and I can still feel the warmth in me yet still no reaction from him!!. Just as I was about to ask if he had cum he stops and pulls out slowly. I thought he had pissed in me i really did! I felt it running out without effort from me. I then pushed out and it was like a fountain. I was a gusher! Lol The amount was unreal. I've been fucked by 3 guys and then pushed out their loads and wasn't half the amount of cum I pushed out with this Brazilian guy. He must not of cum in like 2 weeks or something. Haha.

His big balls were definitely drained, just can't believe he didn't grunt or indicate he was unloading in me especially with that volume of cum.  I understand why he doesn't like fucking women, probably would get them pregnant first go. Haha

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

When the cock spurts deep inside the cunt you can't feel the spunk. There just are not the nerves right up there. But you can feel the shaft of the cock lower down, and the hips and balls slamming into you, and his fingers gripping you tightly, and hopefully you can hear him calling you a whore. Then, later on, you may feel the cum dribbling out, as you make your way home.

On 2/22/2015 at 4:13 PM, Bttm2go said:

Generally I do not feel the load unless it's leaking from my hole. What I do feel at times is the guy's cock head expanding when he cums or his shaft spamming. I don't think I have ever felt the cum shooting in my hole.

I am the same I have never felt a guys load like you only when leaking out of my hole and the guys cock pumping me. Glad I have found someone else who can't feel a load as I was starting to think is there something wrong with me.

• Like 1

Have not really felt any of my tops cumming in me , but the last time i got bred i did feel the top's cock twitch and spasm,  that felt like heaven feeling when he was cumming .

But just because i haven't felt most of them  cum  does not mean i didn't enjoy every second of it . Just love  the feeling of being bred .

On 2/18/2022 at 9:13 PM, Shooter_099 said:

Most of the time I can feel the guy unload in me. The loader grunts, moans & the heavier breathing with the extra pace of him fucking me gets me prepared to take his load. I can also feel most cocks throb & twitch just as they shoot. The warm sensation i can usually feel in my ass if his load is a decent amount is the obvious giveaway 😂😂

I'll never forget a guy I hooked up with that was on holiday from Brazil about 4 years ago, great thick cock around 7.5" with big balls. We hooked up at a nightclub and went back to my place.

During the kissing, undressing, cock sucking etc he asked if he could fuck me without a condom as he cums alot and feels uncomfortable. I replied i wasn't going to ask you to wear one anyway 😂

He rimmed me for ages, used a little bit of lube and fucked me missionary the whole time. Wasn't interested in other positions. He didn't break rhythm, make much noise and all of a sudden I feel this warmth inside me yet he is still fucking me like he is building up to it. About another minute passes and I can still feel the warmth in me yet still no reaction from him!!. Just as I was about to ask if he had cum he stops and pulls out slowly. I thought he had pissed in me i really did! I felt it running out without effort from me. I then pushed out and it was like a fountain. I was a gusher! Lol The amount was unreal. I've been fucked by 3 guys and then pushed out their loads and wasn't half the amount of cum I pushed out with this Brazilian guy. He must not of cum in like 2 weeks or something. Haha.

His big balls were definitely drained, just can't believe he didn't grunt or indicate he was unloading in me especially with that volume of cum.  I understand why he doesn't like fucking women, probably would get them pregnant first go. Haha

im from brazil and here we have a loooot of heavy cummer, i love it... and thick dick too... its very easy to find thick dicks... thats why you get loose within months of sex life

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

For me there are a number of things that come into play as to whether I feel a guy cumming in me.  It really depends on how thick his cock is, how strong the spasms are when he ejaculates and how big his load is.

Once I have a couple of loads in me, fucking does feel wetter with much less friction 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t think I ever have felt it when a guy has come in me though would absolutely love to. I have, however, been told by a number of guys that they can feel me repeatedly pulsate when I’ve come in them. Apparently something to do with the thickness at the base of my cock

Once in a blue moon, not the squirting part, it's more like glowing warmth in your lower belly. I remember blurting out "I felt it" the first time, amazed.

What you do feel constantly is the slip and slide feeling between your ass cheek when you're walking after the fact, that just feels lovely.

• Like 2