Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Usually I don’t feel the cum getting inside me, as it somehow happens to deep. There was one exception where a guy really fucked me hard with spit as lube, so my hole was even bleeding a bit half way. When he finally shot his load moving in and out with long thrust I felt his warm cum like a burning sensation in my hole. That was just awesome, he literally fucked me into pieces and shot his load into my sore hole.

• Like 1

occasionally i can feel it. most of the time i don't feel it. if the top is quiet he can usually fire off several loads up my ass before i feel the sliminess. if my ass keeps absorbing lube like a sponge then i notice the change in the friction between his cock and my insides when the thrusts become more smooth and quick.

• Piggy 1

Sometimes but not always. I also rely on the noise a guy makes, then of course there's the feeling of cum running out of my hole. It's SUCH a turn on when a guy has pulled out (normally in a darkroom or from a glory hole) and dashes off, for me to then finger myself and discover my hole is super cummy. It's the BEST feeling!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bottom Jim said:

I cannot always actually feel it. I go by the tops  moaning I do like to feel behind me when I can feel my cummy ass. Once I had three loads in a row. I could feel It dripping out of me. That gets me off

Absolutely the same with me. I've basically just made the same comment (without reading yours first). Such a great feeling!

I've been lucky enough be fucked by a few guys who keep fucking through their cumming and felt it spraying directly on my prostate as they passed it. Which always makes me cum too, even if I have just bred an ass minutes earlier. I usually try to replicate this when I top. If a top buries himself deep and holds it there, you can sometimes feel the pulses and the wetness if he shoots a big one, which is hot but never causes me to cum spontaneously.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2