Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

Okay. Anyone on here who has been fucked bare KNOWS that it is AMAZING!!! The natural feeling of skin on skin. Knowing that the tip of the tops SWEET COCK is exposed inside of you. Knowing that there is NOTHING keeping the tops CUM from shooting deep inside of you. The psychology and physiology of SWEET BAREBACK SEX is UNDENIABLE. Oh, the feel of BARE BUTT LOVE is hypnotic and addictive!!! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, boys!!! That sperm swimming inside of you. Yet, do you feel it when you get bred; when you are filled with CREAMY LOVE? The guy says that he is cumming. You know THAT ain't no lie but do you FEEEEEEEL IT? SO, boys!!! Tell us about those times when you actually FELT being filled with cum. Those times that YOU KNEW sperm was swimming DEEP INSIDE OF YOUR BOY PUSSY!!! Anyone who knows what I am talking about, knows that heaven is only balls deep in an ass HUNGRY for sperm!!! FUCK; my ass is SO hungry right now!!!!!!!!!!

It's weird... but I normally don't feel it shoot.  I do feel a more 'squishy' feeling that my hole was dumped in.  Or, when I drive back home I feel my ass or underwear is wet, and when I check it out when I get home to see a creamy wet sticky mess in my undies.

When I fuck I love the feeling, but I'm not a big squirter:  I just dribble into his hole.  I guess I could save it up to dump more, but wtf is that going to do for me:  I need to release daily - otherwise I'm just a cranky sob.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Sometimes, I only know the top has cum because he stops and pulls out.  Often, but not always, I can feel the change in friction when my ass is suddenly slick with cum.  Every once in a while if he stops and holds still I can feel his cock pulsing as it shoots.

The most memorable time was getting fucked in the maze at Midtowne Spa in Dallas.  It was almost completely dark in there that day, so dark I could just barely see the outline of the walls and the men.  A guy I never really saw pushed me up against the wall at the back of a dead end path and slid inside me.  I was facing a dark wall, so I could not see anything.  The music was loud, so I could hardly hear anything else.  The only sensations I had were of his big cock thrusting into me over and over, and his strong hands gripping my hips.  When he came I could feel every throb, and I even thought I felt the load splashing into me.  I am not sure it's possible to feel that, but I did. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

From my experience it matters if the top stops when he's cumming. It's about 50/50 as to who does and who doesn't. If the top keeps fucking me while he's cumming, I can never feel it but if he stops inside like some do, I can feel it and it's such a natural high to experience. When he's still and his cock pulses and I know it's pumping his load in me. I do ask tops to tell me when they're cumming and most will. That gives me a chance to concentrate and feel it but still nothing tops those that go deep and stop moving while they empty in me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

From my first time I have always been able to feel a top cumming inside me. The way he is fucking is an easy way to tell when he's getting close, and then feeling his cock swelling inside me. I love the pulses and getting so wet inside. My top pushing in deep so his seed is as far inside me as he can get it. The  true feeling of being bred where instinct takes over and the need of the top to pass his DNA along and keep his bloodline going is beyond his control. My job as a bottom is to be the fertile breeding ground for his potent seed.

• Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

Guest ff-whole

Takes spells with me.  Most times I can feel the cock pumping away but there are times I have no idea until some seeps out of me and runs down my legs when I get up.   LOL    Love it when I can feel that cock throbbing away.

Yes most of the time I don't feel the cumm spurt itself, but it feels damn good when it starts dripping and running out of my hole...

Hungry as hell right now too...

For me it starts with the top's noises: heavy breathing, moaning and sometimes dirty talk just before he shoots ("I'm close and getting ready to breed your hole"). Then the groans as he shoots inside and I feel the wetness in my hole as he keeps pumping it full of cum.

For me feeling the top's cum is the icing on the cake.

• Upvote 2

It depends on the guy, but obviously if he is a big cummer you can normally feel it.  It's such a hot fucking feeling - especially if the top's cock throbs while he loads you.  I've been told more than once when I've been topping that the guy can feel my load pumping right up his cunt.

• Like 1

I think it depends on the guy that I'm with and size of his cock.  I got fucked once by a guy with a very small cock.  I could hardly feel it but he let me know he was about to cum, and in fact he came for three minutes.  I only knew because he specifically told me to remain still while he unloaded, and afterwards my hole was completely full from a massive load.

Generally with average to larger size cocks I feel them take that long plunge in deep to my ass and then feel it pulsate as it pumps the cum in.  That's the 'hornets feeling' for me, knowing that bare cock is in my ass, shooting its DNA in deep.

The last thing I will say is that once I met a young guy who gushed hard when he came.  I remember getting absolutely drowned the first two times we met and on the third occasion I knew I had to get him to fuck me.  When he came I certainly felt it:  it was a hard gush and it must have gone deep inside.  

I never met another guy like him, but I took the young guy's load regularly every week for a few months. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I don't usually feel it as he's shooting, but when he's deep in me with spit for lube, I can feel less friction as his cock is covered with slick cum. I love that feeling and knowing that his cum is deep in me.

Luv the feel of a raw cock fucking me deep and hard...driving my face and body deep into the mattress...and the nasty, filthy sex talk gets me rock hard as I beg the stud for his thick, creamy, hot man sperm. While there are times I don't feel him shoot...I'm always filled with his thick seed. Luv it leaking from my freshly fucked hole and running down my leg...FUCK YEAH!!!!!! Nothing like being bred by a hot, sexy Top!! 

And then, there are those rare moments when the breeding is so intense and sensual that I feel every spurt as my hot stud coats my ass walls with his spunk...and I shoot copious ;oads without having touched my cock!!!!!! Pig Heaven, oink, oink111  :P  ;)  ;)

• Upvote 1